Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Coronavirus: What Services and Amenities Do You Want To Remain Constant? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus: What Services and Amenities Do You Want To Remain Constant? (290 Views)

Steps On How To Remain Poor. / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) / HIAB TRUCKS And Crane Services And Hiring In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: What Services and Amenities Do You Want To Remain Constant? by wonuks(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2020
In this period of isolation and system shutdown. What would you like to remain constant in your city or area as much as possible?

Here's my list

1. Constant Light
2. ATM Machine
3. Internet/Network

Add yours...
Re: Coronavirus: What Services and Amenities Do You Want To Remain Constant? by donbachi(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Constant prayers...for self and nation.
Re: Coronavirus: What Services and Amenities Do You Want To Remain Constant? by wonuks(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Constant prayers...for self and nation.

Exactly
Re: Coronavirus: What Services and Amenities Do You Want To Remain Constant? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Toto

Light

ATM

Internet

(1) (Reply)

CORONA: Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Hit 81 As NCDC Announces 11 New Cases / The April Fool Message My Girlfriend Sent To Me / How Abubakar Shekau, The Boko Haram Leader Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.