Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Infection Generally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infection Generally (431 Views)

Intolerance To Fan, AC And Cold Generally / Rida Bitter For Bacteria And Generally Infections And Generally Well Being / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2020
I smile inside, there are numerous infection especially the STDs infection which are what one should take for a joke especially when you just notice it. Run laboratory test to be sure what kind of infection it is, you don't treat all infection same way moreso I know lot that have treated on herbs on staphylococcus, e.coli and yeast infection in women and they have taken 10 days of antibiotic from hospital they use but all boil down to  nothing after two weeks or more they still feel same symptoms of the infection biting them hard.. I treat people strictly on herbs and infection like staph must be well treated not half way because it is inside the blood. If one is married the both parties must be well treated on it not one sided and if single must avoid sexual partner that you have being having unprotected sex with ever or treat along if you are going to settled down together and often involve more treatment in women as it may seems to be. if am needed on it treatment on herbs +2349060054012
Re: Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
I smile inside, there are numerous infection especially the STDs infection which are what one should take for a joke especially when you just notice it. Run laboratory test to be sure what kind of infection it is, you don't treat all infection same way moreso I know lot that have treated on herbs on staphylococcus, e.coli and yeast infection in women and they have taken 10 days of antibiotic from hospital they use but all boil down to nothing after two weeks or more they still feel same symptoms of the infection biting them hard.. I treat people strictly on herbs and infection like staph must be well treated not half way because it is inside the blood. If one is married the both parties must be well treated on it not one sided and if single must avoid sexual partner that you have being having unprotected sex with ever or treat along if you are going to settled down together and often involve more treatment in women as it may seems to be. if am needed on it treatment on herbs.... +2349060054012
Re: Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
.. ..
Re: Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2020
there are numerous infection especially the STDs infection which are what one should take for a joke especially when you just notice it. Run laboratory test to be sure what kind of infection it is, you don't treat all infection same way moreso I know lot that have treated on herbs on staphylococcus, e.coli and yeast infection in women and they have taken 10 days of antibiotic from hospital they use but all boil down to nothing after two weeks or more they still feel same symptoms of the infection biting them hard.. I treat people strictly on herbs and infection like staph must be well treated not half way because it is inside the blood. If one is married the both parties must be well treated on it not one sided and if single must avoid sexual partner that you have being having unprotected sex with ever or treat along if you are going to settled down together and often involve more treatment in women as it may seems to be. if am needed on it treatment on herbs..... +2349060064012
Re: Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
... ...
Re: Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
. . .
Re: Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Infection Generally by ajenimuni: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2020
... ..

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Late Suleiman's Family Showing Symptoms, Abandoned By NCDC. / COVID-19 Death Toll In Africa Reaches 72 / Covid-19: USA FEMA Requests 100,000 Body Bags - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.