Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says (1000 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by Momfa: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2020
A man identified as Aplang in Jos has fled in the point of taking a marital oath with his wife on their wedding day on Saturday.
Aplang as saying that he walked out of the Church to execute a 10-year plan to disgrace his supposed bride on their wedding day.

An eye witness, Miss Julian Dogo, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Jos that the fleeing groom gave shocking answers to the Pastor while he was taking his marital vows.

“When Aplang was asked by the Pastor, if he was ready to take Judith as his wife for better or for worse, he said `no’.

“The Pastor put the same question to him, and he replied, ‘Pastor, I heard you clearly, and understand English very well and my answer is still No’

“The curious Pastor then asked him `but you are well dressed and came ready for this wedding, why?’, to which Aplang replied ‘sorry, I made up my mind 10 years ago to disgrace her on our wedding day’.

As soon as he said that, he walked out of the Church, and was followed by his best man and his friends who drove out of the Church premises.

Report have it that Judith, the supposed bride, collapsed inside the Church and was taken to an undisclosed hospital around Plateau State Polytechnic, Jos.

Mr Peter Sani, best man to Aplang, who narrated the incident to NAN, described it as very “embarrassing”

Aplang fled the God’s Glory Ministry, Jos, venue of the wedding, when it was time to take the marital vows.

His action threw family members, friends, colleagues and associates into wild confusion.

Source: https://naijapost.ng/i-promised-myself-to-disgrace-her-on-our-wedding-day-groom-says-as-he-say-no-on-the-alter/

Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by densiks: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2020
shocked

One zero (according to Buhari) years just to say No to humiliate the aunty were mumu?

Maka why?

Anyways, marriage is not by force and everyone mustn’t be married.
Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by NextD18: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Before you tag him a vengeful and unforgiving grudge hoarding man, have it in mind that we are not God and there are some things you can't forgive or get peace until you avenge it.

This is the truth!!
You'll only understand me if you have been deeply wronged by someone.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by Momfa: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
densiks:
shocked
Maka why?
nothing musa no go see for gate
Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by greatme2good(f): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
What did she do??
Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by seankafor(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
It depends on his reasons ..

But that man get heart to pull off such stunt after such years has passed
Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by Humphrizy(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
Speechless..... some people seff...Las Las na wetin he gain nii?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by kayusely70(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Her offence must be grievous.
Re: 'I Promise Myself 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her On Our Wedding Day,' Groom Says by MrToothBrush: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Atimes I wonder if these people put their parents into consideration when pulling all this drama

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating HEALTHY Blended-families With Or Without Marriage. / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko's Father Is Dead! The World Is Wicked She Lament / Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.