Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Copywriting And Upwork Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copywriting And Upwork Class (684 Views)

All This Affiliate Marketing, Copywriting And Others.. Do They Really Work? / How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting And Upwork Class by AmakaWrites: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2020
If I tell you to give me N1,999 in exchange for N100,000 will you give me?
Ridiculous question, right? I know. But that’s exactly the offer I am about to make to you.
Before you write off this post as another get-rich-quick post, kindly give me just 60 seconds of your time and I assure you, it will be worth it.

Do you have a smartphone and internet access, but you don’t know how to make money with them especially as a writer?
Give me just 5 days and I will reveal to you how you can earn N100,000 + monthly spending just 2 hours or less daily, working as a freelancer on Upwork.

This 5-day Copywriting & Upwork Masterclass will show you how to grab your share of the multi-trillion-dollar freelance industry as a copywriter even if you have no prior experience as a copywriter.

The average pay newbies get for a gig on Upwork is about $20, that’s about N7,600. You’ll need less than 15 gigs in a month to make N100,000. When you sign up for this class, you’ll learn how to write proposals that will get you jobs on Upwork.
For a class that will teach you the secrets of copywriting and how to use your copywriting skills to land clients on Upwork- where you earn in dollars and not naira every day, the class is easily worth more than N50,000.

However, because the fight is against poverty and financial struggle, we decided to crash the fee for the class from N50,000 to N7,500! To make the class even more accessible, we made the class available at the fee of N1,999 for the first 19 people to register. You really have no reason to miss this class.

A cup of Coldstone ice cream and pizza is over N2,000 but has it ever earned you up to N100,000 in a month?

By investing N1,999 in this class, you’ll earn more than that and here’s what you’ll learn;
• Secrets of copywriting and how to sell online
• How to retain clients on Upwork
• How to write web contents for clients
• How to set up an alluring Upwork profile
• Landing clients and getting jobs on Upwork
• Step by step guide on creating compelling sales ad
• How to write 100% non-plagiarized articles in less than an hour
• How to apply your copywriting skills to write proposals on Upwork
• How to easily withdraw your dollars from Upwork to your local account

Bonuses:
25 meticulously selected e-books on Copywriting priced at N16,200
Frequently asked questions:

Any guarantees?
Yes. If you don’t get value for your money, you’ll be fully refunded with an apology letter

For more inquiries, 07062525532.

(1) (Reply)

For Business Owners And Artisans Only (pic Inside) / Vacancy in multinational manufacturing company in Edo / Cheap Unisex Vintage Shirts With Dope Designs,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.