Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls (28006 Views)

Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by FEEXEZ(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
UTEWUOJO:

I wouldn't bother myself flashing anything ooo, just activate the power button to end your call and you will be fine.
maybe your screen guard or the touch get cracked I am a phone engineer
can you post the pics of your phone.
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by Chubbyface: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
iamphenomenal:
Please I need your help. My phone is Tecno Spark 4 and I just noticed something strange. Whenever I make calls the screen goes off, and stays like that until the call is over. It started only a few weeks ago. Please what can I do?

Is this happening on speakerphone calls? If so, it's the normal screen timeout setting that's causing it to go black. Just press the power key to turn it back on. There's nothing strange about it
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by accounts2boku: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
iamphenomenal:
Please I need your help. My phone is Tecno Spark 4 and I just noticed something strange. Whenever I make calls the screen goes off, and stays like that until the call is over. It started only a few weeks ago. Please what can I do?
have you been able to sort it?
I'm having same issue here. you can read the topic via my profile and help me out.
Thanks.
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by accounts2boku: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
UTEWUOJO:
I'm experiencing this same issue right now with my spark4
bro I'm having this same issue and it's so annoying.
I've created a topic on it mbok have you been able to solve yours?
link to my topic below
https://www.nairaland.com/6138229/phones-screen-light-goes-off
UTEWUOJO:

I wouldn't bother myself flashing anything ooo, just activate the power button to end your call and you will be fine.
oh you're so wise cool
but you can't record calls too bad
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by Sainthia: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Go to call settings and turn on proximity sensor
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by BestMan001: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2022
gloriaunobi:
You're covering the sensor with screen guard

Thank you!

One of the best answers here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by kexpan(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2022
I just solved the issue by removing the phone screen guard which was wornout already.

Problem solved.
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by Autobot05: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Take it to an Engr
Don’t pay more than a thousand naira tho
I know what is wrong but I can’t really explain it to you

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by Autobot05: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2022
fortune1894:
I believe there's air in-between ur phone screen n the guard
On point light not air tho

The light is deceiving the sensor

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls by ojonugba2014(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Your screen Guard is fixed too close to the sensor. Remove it or shift it downward a little bit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn / Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.