Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode (96966 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Humanoid01(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2020
sonnie10:
Social distancing not self isolation or quarantined. She is not sick. The camera can stay at a distance.
Yeah, she clearly said she was self-isolating.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by akosanwafo: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
ajebuter:
The best looking Beauty Queen produced by Africa..

In the past..

Present ..

And Ever!

That is elegance, class and poise make-up or photo filter can't buy..

The real Slayer..

Bianca is a showstopper any day. Natural beauty with her aristocratic features, class and sophistication. Beauty Pageant in Nigeria today have really gone down with the poor caliber of those they are producing.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by MoIbrahim: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Oga FFK, I envy you o
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Foxxybrown: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2020
missimelda01:
This woman is too fine kiss
You see this thing called money, odi very necessary.

Money and CLASS.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by galaxy2020(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Ojukwu will be cursing death for taking him away too soon from this testy pepper soup.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by naijadefender: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2020
This woman sef .....reading 2018 magazine ...i guess the magazines are just for the cameras
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Foxxybrown: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2020
akosanwafo:

Bianca is a showstopper any day. Natural beauty with her aristocratic features, class and sophistication. Beauty Pageant in Nigeria today have really gone down with the poor caliber of those they are producing.

I couldn’t agree more. They don’t make them like her anymore as far as the Nigeria Pageant industry is concerned.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Foxxybrown: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
naijadefender:
This woman sef .....reading 2018 magazine ...i guess the magazines are just for the cameras

Her post says that she is spending the day reading OLD, I repeat, OLD MAGAZINES, for some dumbos who just look at pictures and then waka pass. Read, my friend so you don’t end up sounding silly.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ajebuter(f): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
akosanwafo:

I saw her at the Airport once and damn!

Everyone stood still to stare at her..

Literarily ,, No kidding..

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by scoundrel(f): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
anonimi:

Written as a true scoundrel.
Enjoy.
Anonymous.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by scoundrel(f): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ndipe:
Na wao! Why the bile against her? She still looks good.

Congregating.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:
Someone has been fucking her since ojuku died sorry
...Ewu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
missimelda01:
Papi water, I'm fine in my house.. you should stay indoors too.
Mumu,what the hell is papi water ?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
moupe:
This woman is just Evergreen.
I know what you're thinking. just commit your eyes. Ewu..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by sandali: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
ajebuter:

I saw her at the Airport once and damn!

Everyone stood still to stare at her..

Literarily ,, No kidding..

Am not surprised. She is mesmerizing.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ogbologbo1000(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Am sure she's trying to tell the world she is still beautiful and won't mind if someone who is a billionaire can come n have her puss
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by sandali: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
ogbologbo1000:
Am sure she's trying to tell the world she is still beautiful and won't mind if someone who is a billionaire can come n have her puss

Bros, This is height of foolishness.
You are talking about a heiress, daughter of a Governor who was a billionaire, and Ojukwu, who left her his fortune in his will. Automatically with all her inheritance she is already a billionaire in cash and assets...
This woman, who also run a string of successful businesses. Google her.

This woman, a lawyer, also served as a presidential adviser, Ambassador of Nigeria to a European country, as well as Nigeria Permanernt Representative to UNTO, a United Nations Organisation.
Is clear you are only conversant with penniless indomie chopping slay queens. They are not in this League, Next..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by mandandit: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
sandali:

You are talking about a heiress, daughter of a Governor who was a billionaire, and Ojukwu, wealthy son of a Billionaire who left her his fortune in his will. Automatically with all her inheritance she is already a billionaire in cash and assets...

This woman, a lawyer, also served as a presidential adviser, Ambassador of Nigeria to a European country, as well as Nigeria Permanernt Representative to UNTO, a United Nations Organisation.
Is clear you are only conversant with penniless indomie chopping slay queens. They are not in this League, Next..

You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by BareFacedLies(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
sandali:

You are talking about a heiress, daughter of a Governor who was a billionaire, and Ojukwu, who left her his fortune in his will. Automatically with all her inheritance she is already a billionaire in cash and assets...

Chai!

See finishing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ThePrincipal: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
FFK took those pictures... When you know, you know...
Humanoid01:
Self-isolation, well I guess it was a humanoid robot that took those pictures.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by mandandit: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Chai!

See finishing cheesy

It’s well deserved. Some people just don’t think right

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by namedo: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
So yummy, so sweet looking.

I wish I can be with her there to discuss what? CORONAVIRUS?

No, perhaps something else.....

Hmm..who 'files' her now that the real owner has left her?

Well, just day-dreaming though.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Its a pity some persons cant and may not be able to maintain themselves to look ever green.. see her fingers along...

Ageless.... kiss
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by akosanwafo: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
yabatown:
Fine woman. Those days when Naija had true beauty queens with grace and elegance. Not like all this waka pass slay queens of nowadays. This woman is so classy.

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by mana123: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
ornicus:
Stay at home challenge. That can fly

I can see dis catching on #stayathome
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by maruzia: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:
This woman is too fine kiss
You see this thing called money, odi very necessary.

Odi very necessary indeed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Insectkiller: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
FFK puna..

Sorry ojukwu.. Dem fvcking ur Toto behind u for real.

Bianca knew he will live longer than u and she inherited all u have used ur hustling and struggling days to gather on Earth..

According to Ecclesiastes: Everything is Vanity..

grin shocked
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by gidgiddy: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
ogbologbo1000:

May be you dont know Biancas background. She is from a very wealthy family. Her father, former Governor of old Anambra State, Chief CC Onoh, was not only a billionaire, he was also one the biggest owners of property in the state. Money has never been Biancas problem

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by maruzia: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2020
sandali:

Not to mention dat she was not only Miss Nigeria but win at least 4 other international beauty contests. I remember back in the days when they use her face to advertise many products and she was paid big money to advertise things like La Bianca tomato paste, Lenard’s, Mica hair product, cuticura cream, panache spray, so many things in those days, on tv and billboard, and she was known as the richest beauty queen of dat time tho her dad was a billionaire dat time. She have been swimming in money since her beginning of life.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by yabatown: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Insectkiller:

Sorry ojukwu..

Bianca knew he will live longer than u and she inherited all u have used ur hustling and struggling days to gather on Earth..

According to Ecclesiastes: Everything is Vanity..

grin shocked
@Insectkiller, you are d real insect. Stupid pest. Just listen to yourself. VERY UNREASONABLE TALK . See how different you sound 8 minutes apart. YOU ARE NOW SOUNDING LIKE A SENSELESS MAGGOT. NO SENSE AT ALL. Too many psychos and schizos crawling all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by kiosk1: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Koranga:
The Former Miss Intercontinental and Former Nigeria’s Ambassador to the Kingdom Of Spain took to her FB page to express how She spent a day in this Covid-19 period...

‘... What better way is there to spend one’s day in these unsettling times of propagated self isolation? Well, I dusted up some old magazines, took a walk around the grounds and now settling for a cool lime, grenadine and mint cocktail.... Cheers, Everybody!’

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2290266627940705&id=100008721701950

Wow! This woman sabi better life o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.