Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Would You Like To Sell Your Unpublished Book For Quick Cash ? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Would You Like To Sell Your Unpublished Book For Quick Cash ? (604 Views)

''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free / Am Looking For Someone To His/her Unpublished Book To Me / First Review On My Unpublished ' Grabbing The Hot Gate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Sell Your Unpublished Book For Quick Cash ? by Inteltower: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hello and good day, want to make quick bucks

we are offering you the chance to sell that your unpublished book to us at a cheaper rate.
by selling it to us we mean transfer of complete ownership of the intellectual property.

We would like to buy any unpublished book that's in soft copy and transferrable via file.

the offer is open to all but the amount of books we would buy over are limited. also the target is to buy at cheaper rate so the cheaper it is the more likely we can buy yours out of a numerous bids.

if interested kindly drop your whatsapp number

NB; things to note

1)the unpublished book must be in soft copy
2) it must at least have 100 pages and above
3) The unpublished book must make sense and interesting
4) the unpublished book can be novels, and other types of book literature.
Re: Would You Like To Sell Your Unpublished Book For Quick Cash ? by Devilpen(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Would You Like To Sell Your Unpublished Book For Quick Cash ? by Jesse1991: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Would You Like To Sell Your Unpublished Book For Quick Cash ? by Roc10(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is my number 08096855750. Have many interesting books for you.

(1) (Reply)

30 Significant Take-aways From Man's Search For Meaning (+ Free Copy) / How To Write A Perfect Product Review Article / The Lady At The Back Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.