Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 (30285 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by DeleTaller: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
DeleTaller:

It is well.. what about Atiku himself?
Alhaji Atiku is doing well

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by LivingSage: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Your comment! You said SAD, it means something different. As if the result ought to be positive
post=87699421:

Is this funny to you?
Be guided Sage!
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
LivingSage:
Your comment! You said SAD, it means something different. As if the result ought to be positive
Stop jumping and rushing to quote Manna sir!
What's your point?
We are not heartless,
Atleast you can decipher that from our thousands of posts here.

You can go check our comment on the very first day Atiku son's news came out.

Stop letting your mind play dirty tricks on you o.
We only respond to you cos we know you arw a good person and lover of our nation.
Nice day
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
May Almighty God takes control of this coronavirus issues for us in this country amen
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by RaptObserver: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Good to know
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by LivingSage: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Alright ma'am/Sir cheesy
post=87699540:
Stop jumping and rushing to quote Manna sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Ayoefa: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:
The Atiku family doing the right thing and behaving like role models while the Dullard and his family have refused to test the daughter but rather hiding her in self isolation inside the Nigerian State house .....I repeat the Nigerian State house is the seat of power for Nigeria and not a quarantine centre and self isolating a possible infectee there clearly amounts to a threat to National security ..Buhari must do the right thing a send her for testing now !!
[/s]
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
LivingSage:
Alright ma'am/Sir cheesy
One love kiss

#DemMANNA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by peppermint7(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by oshozondii: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
LivingSage:
His neighbors at the estate? Club house?
He had been on self-isolation, since he returned.

One of his younger brothers has been the one in the club, Ibadan rally etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by millionboi2: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
The Gods are wise

Buhari failed to do the needful
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Watched a video of atiku's son at the club and sincerely, I am just "wowed". As for Atiku's grandchildren, I thank God for your lives

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Ladycewhy(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
clevvermind:
Time for prevention is over. The virus is here with us. Let's start focusing on Post-infection/Survival procedures or guidelines. This is what will save lives.
exactly .
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by millionboi2: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
addicted268:
Thank God o
He attended jumat
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by icemania: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by lozanni(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Thank God his family are fine; I wish him and others affected, a speedy and complete recovery.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Make the rich, dey spread am amongst themselves......... wink
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by nuele(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is it conclusively determined or a "roadside" medical verdict?
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
The Atiku family doing the right thing and behaving like role models while the Dullard and his family have refused to test the daughter but rather hiding her in self isolation inside the Nigerian State house .....I repeat the Nigerian State house is the seat of power for Nigeria and not a quarantine centre and self isolating a possible infectee there clearly amounts to a threat to National security ..Buhari must do the right thing a send her for testing now !!

The first family don't really have to announce that the President's daughter was tested. It's most likely that she has been tested. You, go and wash your hands.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Spallanzani: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
Let her spread it in the state house nah, is it your test, why are you bothered.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by SyndyB(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Quarantine them and test again after 14days abeg
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by sirdick17: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

Can u listen to urself though I'm nt surprise, did u know hw he was pick up? After all common sense is not that common

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by imolile: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Atiku is a Liar. redo the test of his son
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
they should charge atiku to test everyone in that estate.
these jokers are deliberately running from the western nations to nigeria.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Thank GOD this thing didnt start in Nigeria, if not our big headed rich men and pol science people ☺☺ would have start pushing their sons and daughter abroad.... we die here together.i.e if the virus go fit even affect mee( �����
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
destinie2019:

The first family don't really have to announce that the President's daughter was tested. It's most likely that she has been tested. You, go and wash your hands.

They have to , even Donald Trump announced his test
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Dreyton36: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Na only the home address me I focus on oo
Chai , Uruguay Street in Abuja
If you are big, you are big
I don suffer
Fear no they let me give my home address to my girls, na to wait them for bus stop to avoid wahala
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87699356:

Sad for their father testing positive.

Good news about the innocent kids status.

The kids should have nothing to do with this.

We pray that their dad get well soon.

Alhaji Atiku is doing well.

Manna how are you doing in these times of social distancing? NIGERIA WILL SCALE THROUGH IN JESUS NAME
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Swingate(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yeah like these people stay with their families.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 by Dollabiz: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
No one is safe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cocaine Trafficking: Abba Kyari Faces Life Imprisonment / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Impeachment: Deputy Gov, Others Block Ekiti Assembly Entrances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.