Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai (39036 Views)

COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / South Africa Edging 1200 Cases On Lockdown Day2 (PICS) / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by seunmohmoh(f): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
The whole country should be on lockdown after the government provides us with food that lasts for two months.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Slawormir: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Prevention is far better than cure....
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Bekool(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
sarrki:
Ikpeazu come and see your colleague

If you claimed Abia is mentioned in the Bible that’s why Coronavirus can’t come close

What about Persia , Rome modern day Italy?

Ikpeazu get some sense

Ikpeazu is not even qualified to lead a LGA in Nigeria now I know why the whole abia state is in such a sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Jaqenhghar: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Even kidnappers go fear to kidnap people at this time.
But its true O get some corona patients to travel that KD -abuja road. Wjen they kidnap them let them cough or sneeze in their hut. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Sunofgod(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
sarrki:

If you claimed Abia is mentioned in the Bible that’s why Coronavirus can’t come close

Ikpeazu get some sense

Ikpeazu and Sense in the same sentence??!... Sir, please stop that!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Suspect33(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Banmeallday:

Fools, how many people have been killed in “clashes” since 1999 in Kaduna?

He is giving money to terrorist to stop killing yet he never put his state under 30 day lockdown.

You fools dont even know you have rights at all. They will lock you down forever and you will be wondering how did this happen

Thank you oo, some people demanding lockdown think Nigeria is USA, Starvation will even do more damage than the virus we're trying to curb sef
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Strech(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Banmeallday:

Fools, how many people have been killed in “clashes” since 1999 in Kaduna?

He is giving money to terrorist to stop killing yet he never put his state under 30 day lockdown.

You fools dont even know you have rights at all. They will lock you down forever and you will be wondering how did this happen
This is the most senseless and baseless comment I have ever come across on seunland.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Hotfreez: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
sarrki:

Ikpeazu get some sense

Abia has no government.
I really pity Abians in the coming days.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Ravenna: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
sarrki:

Ikpeazu get some sense
Even a goat get sense pass some Igbos.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Miracle1991: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
I believe you have right to travel to Italy, what are you waiting for?MR RIGHT
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by israelmao(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
For those who are self-employed most especially the petty traders how would they survive under this situation?
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by xrayj(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Caleb17:
Good move. We must not wait to have the Italy experience before we act.
That's it!
This should be coming from FG!
FG is damn too slow....
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Well done sir,way to go.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Onyekachi419(f): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
sarrki:

Ikpeazu get some sense
Sorry to say this that man is a fool
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by nuele(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yes, this is a government. So thoughtful
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by nuele(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The whole country should be on lockdown after the government provides us with food that lasts for two months.

Abi
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by chatinent: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
sarrki:

I agree with you

It’s because the kind of person we are
you can’t construct a simple sentence!

May God help you.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by CoronaVirusPro: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Caleb17:
Good move. We must not wait to have the Italy experience before we act.

Well said!
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by kingsleybrave(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunmohmoh:
grin grin grin grin so your problem is food.....
My good friend..... What's up with your JAMB?
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by fred168: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Strech post=87702700][/quote] Frustration want to kill some people here. Well done Governor El-Rufai how I wish u can come on "sabbatical" and govern my state for one year
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
israelmao:
For who are self-employed most especially the petty traders how would they survive under this situation?

How would they survive if they are infected ? We all have to make this sacrifice,at least for now.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by spirul77: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Banmeallday post=87701131]
I see no reason for your complaints bro, you will abuse buhari for not making timely intervention in curbing this menace and still complaining about a governor that was apt and swift in the fight against the Virus, this is the best thing to do at this moment.
On the curfew, don't worry, when situation gets out of hand you would be the one calling for a curfew.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by fred168: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Strech post=87702700][/quote] Frustration want to kill some people here. well done Governor El-Rufai, how I wish u can come on "Sabbatical" and govern my state for one year
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
A very welcomed development.every other state should follow suit to achieve effective result.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by zedman1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Banmeallday:

Curfew has not stopped terrorism and will not stop much of anything without proper infrastructure
What is wrong with Nigerians? We are talking preventive measures, you are talking what? Why do Nigerians make so much noise on the Internet?
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by klax(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
One one unserious governor said Coro can't enter his state because only his state was mentioned in a bible which I never knew where he got such bible from and we have be asking for the chapter or the verses where abia was mentioned in his so called bible, he has ran underground since then.

Its high time police and army enforced the social distance tactics to safe lives.
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by Chamber2000: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
sarrki:

Dapo was very furious at buyshop Oyedepo

That’s why you see that long lie epistle by is empire
Please I need to see a link where Dapo criticize Oyedepo over yesterday service.

Let's not be sycophants or tribal jingoist
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by LegacyB: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Governor of Ogun state do something nawh see ur mate oooooo.U re just to silent abi Na ghost governor we get for Ogun state niiiiii?
Re: Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai by seunmohmoh(f): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
kingsleybrave:

grin grin grin grin so your problem is food.....
My good friend..... What's up with your JAMB?
After mr corona leaves, I'll know what's next.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

594 New COVID-19 Cases, 209 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 25 - (2935 Tested) / HIV Status Is Indeterminate / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.