Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You (726 Views)

COVID-19: Cloth Masks Won’t Protect You From Delta Variant – Michael Osterholm / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / 10 Home Remedies That You Can Use To Treat Gonorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
The world is on unplanned indefinite holiday. While we wait for the scientific world to come up with something official, these few ideas can be a life saver to us.

Please take them serious.

Watch this video, while I drop some tips via comment sections.
Cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala accept the assurances of my highest regard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAsEQXV6VU
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tip 1. Stay where you are:
There is no need to travel from one place to another. Its understandable that schools are shut down, everything is on hold and parents are worried about their families; but considering the risk involved in transporting for several hours alongside other passengers whom nobody is aware of their status, you may be doing yourself a great disfavor to enter a public transport now.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tip 2. Eat Foods that will boost your immune system:
Our immune system is all we have got now. So we need to boost it. Examples are:

Ginger
Garlic
Vegetables
Orange and citrus fruits (vitamin)

Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
3. Drink warm water
The virus as we were told does not survive a temperature beyond 27 degrees centigrade, so the warm water helps warm your airway. Ordinary its already an established fact that the airway and cold things do not go together. So it makes sense you maintain some form of warmness in your respiratory tract.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
4. [b]Sniff Warm air from a bucket of hot water [/b]anytime you have difficulty breathing
This also works on the principle above in number 3.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Nifee1: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please visit https://covid19.digifigs.com to get up-to-date reporting, crowdsourced data, preventive and palliative measures relating to the Corona Virus pandemic.
Odoctor:
The world is on unplanned indefinite holiday. While we wait for the scientific world to come up with something official, these few ideas can be a life saver to us.

Please take them serious.

Watch this video, while I drop some tips via comment sections.
Cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala accept the assurances of my highest regard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAsEQXV6VU

Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
5. Bathe with hot/warm water:
This has a way of improving your overall breathing and stimulates your immune system to go to fight. It works very well.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
6. Drink hot/warm water;
It helps to keep you hydrated, increases circulation, thereby making white cells reach any source of infection before it gets into systemic circulation.

Meanwhile, the virus is very heat labile, dies at 27 degrees centigrade. So it makes sense. Keeping that your airway as warm as possible will work.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
6. AVOID PANIC
Listen to me, in life fear is the greatest killer. Eliminate fear in your life and you will go far. All that is necessary is to take precaution and remove fear from your mind.

Peter said, "Lord if you are the one, bid me to come" and Jesus told him "come". And he walked on water. Peter did what ordinarily he could not have done, simply he believed God and was not afraid. But at point fear entered him, and he started sinking.

You are what you think. Think positive. Tell yourself, " I shall not die of corona".

Believe it, confess it, live it.

This too, will pass away.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Odoctor(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
7. PRAY
We are nothing but pencils in the hands of God.
Our existence adds nothing to his Godhead.

I give you an analogy:
As a child, did you ever mould things with clay? Like cup, pot, houses etc? Yes I did. After moulding all those things, do you ever have any regret destroying them and moulding them into another thing? The answer is no. In fact, we find fun in destroying them and start moulding again.

How do you feel if one of those moulded items starts feeling too important? And ask you why you made it into a pot, and not house?

What is my point?
He made us. He remains God with or without us. So this is not time to ask him questions, it is time to ask for mercy.

"The Lord will arise and have mercy upon Zion, for the time to favour her has come. Psam 102:13"

Favours, have a time, if we do not get favour now, when do we get it.

Beloved, " if my people who are called by my name should humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, and heal their land" 2Chron 7:14.

Brethren, pray!

Lk. 18:1 " Men ought always to pray and not faint" - In other words, by design, by default, by factory settings, men are suppose to be praying.

Is it not obvious, that science is subject to heaven? Since three months now, the World is helpless... To whom shall we go to, Lord? You have the message of eternal life.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by Abbscon: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Corona Virus: 7 Home Remedies That Could Protect You by absoluteSuccess: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
God bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

A New Wave Of Infection Hits China As 8000 Persons Are Quarantined / How Do I Cure This? / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.