Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ongoing Covid-19 Spirituality - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ongoing Covid-19 Spirituality (182 Views)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / FRSC Appointment Letter Already Out While Training Still Ongoing / How To Vote Your Favorite Housemate On The Ongoing 2018 Bbnaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Covid-19 Spirituality by nuele(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just received a disturbing report that seems true based on informant (can't say it's true for sure).

That once you receive a call from any person be it your relation or friend, urging you to check your Bible that there is an hair in there, and you check, you indeed will find hair there, they said you will put the hair in water and drink, that it will protect you from Covid-19.

People have done so (checked their bibles) and seen hair indeed and went further to drink it in water.

These obviously are devilish manipulations, I urge people not to follow such diabolical and demon inviting directives. Its unbiblical.

Maintain social distancing, wash your hands and eat lots of fruits and vegetables for stronger immunity. Don't fall for devil's antics and wiles. Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Pranks For April Fool’s Day / Olamide Partners With Seyitinubu To Share Food In Lagos / “asa LGA Residents Lambast Kwara Gov’t Over Absurd Palliative Disbursed" [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.