Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly (1214 Views)

Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta / Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Like Seriously who even expects Nigeria to be successful when the foundation was laid in stagnant methodology. With what I'm seeing so far, Nigeria had tried her best to be so successful, only few entities can progress with our kind of system, we are programmed for retardation.

Who Exports crude but imports Petroleum if Not Nigeria.

Who recycles leaders that failed in the past to come and fail again: Nigeria.

Who Reloot looted funds, that was remitted from oversea then reloot it and send it back to oversea so that it will be remitted and be relooted again in the future: Nigeria

At this point I really feel proud of the little success we had seen, Nigeria is built to fail.
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Warripikine: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who sponsors bandits and grants amnesty to terrorists- ]Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Warripikine:
Who sponsors bandits and grants amnesty to terrorists- Nigeria
Lol, who Pampers terrorists in the Night then Pray for Peace in the Morning Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AmShocked: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who asks for a united Nigeria but only appoints from a certain part...Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Ebitimi44: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who loves Niger Delta Oil but hates Niger Delta People...Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Ufedo2019(f): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who hates Western Education but loves Western Vaccines: Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by SarkinYarki: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
The worst thing Nigeria has done is the sponsoring of Islamic Terrorist to attack the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The worst thing Nigeria has done is the sponsoring of Islamic Terrorist to attack the country
Just say one of the worst thing, Because this Nigeria had done many worst things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Warripikine: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, who Pampers terrorists in the Night then Pray for Peace in the Morning Nigeria
Did gumi go to the forest @night? Nope..
He went in broad day light.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by BigBrowser: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who drills oil from one zone, sold it and use the proceeds to develop another zone? NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Warripikine:

Did gumi go to the forest @night? Nope..
Lol, Gumi of yesterday, they had been pampering terrorists since the day of Ahmed Bellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
BigBrowser:
Who drills oil from one zone, sold it and use the proceeds to develop another zone? NIGERIA
Is that your head ache why drill oil in one Zone then hand it to billionaires in the other zone in the disguise of some Refinery
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Warripikine: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Is that your head ache why drill oil in one Zone then hand it to billionaires in the other zone in the disguise of some Refinery
wetin u dey talk grin
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Warripikine:

wetin u dey talk grin
I no talk anything
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by SarkinYarki: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Just say one of the worst thing, Because this Nigeria had done many worst things

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by darkwan: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

its called capitalism....

you igbos love it....you just pained because its not you igbos....
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
darkwan:

its called capitalism....

you igbos love it....you just pained because its not you igbos....
Coward alert
Ponmo crew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Kinematics: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:
Like Seriously who even expects Nigeria to be successful when the foundation was laid in stagnant methodology. With what I'm seeing so far, Nigeria had tried her best to be so successful, only few entities can progress with our kind of system, we are programmed for retardation.

[s]Who Exports crude but imports Petroleum if Not Nigeria.
[/s]

Who Reloot looted funds, that was remitted from oversea then reloot it and send it back to oversea so that it will be remitted and be relooted again in the future: Nigeria

At this point I really feel proud of the little success we had seen, Nigeria is built to fail.

Not only Nigeria. Go check Angola grin grin
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kinematics:

Not only Nigeria. Go check Angola grin grin
Look at your example, is Angola even better than us, this one is like when your child come back from school with position 39 out of 40 and you are comparing him to the 40th person lol
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Kinematics: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:
Look at your example, is Angola even better than us, this one is like when your child come back from school with position 39 out of 40 and you are comparing him to the 40th person lol

See this mumu. You exposed your ignorance and I tried to correct you, but this is your lame response.

Your delusion is indeed irredeemable.
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by darkwan: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Coward alert
Ponmo crew

am i wrong....as fee dee fee was still in charge,you igbos loved the title....
now you dont want it no more....??

a title you igbos came up it....
i remember a video that cownunu was fightin for nigeria....

now because a northerner is president,we should join you to hate nigeria....??
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kinematics:

See this mumu. You exposed your ignorance and I tried to correct you, but this is your lame response.

Your delusion is indeed irredeemable.
Kinematics, actually you know that I made sense but you are an Igbo hater, funny enough you can't come up with credible analysis whatsoever because you are a Fisherman, I wonder what your Niger Delta Republic will look like if Angola is your inspiration

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Kinematics: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

[s]Kinematics, actually you know that I made sense but you are an Igbo hater, funny enough you can't come up with credible analysis whatsoever because you are a Fisherman, I wonder what your Niger Delta Republic will look like if Angola is your inspiration [/s]

Own up to your ignorance and stop spewing trash.
I know you never knew that Angola is also doing thesame rubbish Nigeria is doing.

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kinematics:

Own up to your ignorance and stop spewing trash.
I know you never knew that Angola is also doing thesame rubbish Nigeria is doing.

Oh, now it Rubish, please stop mentioning Angola here, it can serve as inspiration for Niger Delta Republic, not Nigeria, Not Biafra, Not AlaIgbo Republic
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Kinematics: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

[s]Oh, now it Rubish, please stop mentioning Angola here, it can serve as inspiration for Niger Delta Republic, not Nigeria, Not Biafra, Not AlaIgbo Republic[/s]

See your deluded skull is devout of sound reasoning. I only corrected you, because from your write up it was obvious you think Nigeria is the only country in the world that is exporting crude oil and importing refined petroleum products.
Take your L and hide your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Aderr: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Who Exports crude but imports Petroleum if Not Nigeria.

Honestly, it's a wonder how Nigeria has done it. The country was not designed to progress or last beyond a few years after independence. That's why things are so bad.

But it surprises me that Nigeria, as messy as it is, is actually better than most sub Sahara Africa countries in terms of financial opportunities. Africa must be really bad indeed.
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kinematics:

See your deluded skull is devout of sound reasoning. I only corrected you, because from your write up it was obvious you think Nigeria is the only country in the world thats exporting crude oil and importing petroleum products.
Is there any where in the thread that I said that Nigeria is the only country guilty of what I listed, the only delusion is your hallucination

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Aderr: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kinematics:

See your deluded skull is devout of sound reasoning. I only corrected you, because from your write up it was obvious you think Nigeria is the only country in the world that is exporting crude oil and importing petroleum products.
grin Even Iran which is a bigger oil producer than Nigeria, imports refined petroleum products.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Aderr:
Honestly, it's a wonder how Nigeria has done it. The country was not designed to progress or last beyond a few years after independence. That's why things are so bad.

But it surprises me that Nigeria, as messy as it is, is actually better than most sub Sahara Africa countries in terms of financial opportunities. Africa must be really bad indeed.
Nigeria is destined for greatness, if only we could take some minor right step, if all the terrible scenario and we are still progressing
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Aderr:
grin Even Iran which is a bigger oil producer than Nigeria, imports refined petroleum products.
I wonder how we come to share a country, these countries you are mentioning, how are they different from Nigeria, how is iran different from Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by Kinematics: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Is there any where in the thread that I said that Nigeria is the only country guilty of what I listed, the only delusion is your hallucination

When I quoted you, I highlighted your f*** up for you. So look up.
Re: Nigeria Had Progressed Greatly by AlexBells(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kinematics:

When I quoted you, I highlighted your f*** up for you. So look up.
Why it seems like your lots doesn't think is that we are talking about Nigeria, nowhere was Nigeria compared to any country so why are you bringing other countries into it, the post said Nigeria is great anyway, are those two countries your Oyel heads are mentioning among the top countries, why do you think we cant be great, you are comparing us with the very worst, I wonder why they did not allow you go when you wanted Niger Delta Republic, you are incapable of innovation whatsoever, even the North that are not so educated can boast of lots of innovation apart from oil, what can you boast of Oyel head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob And Kanu Are Bloody Coward / The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church / Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.