Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Tacha Plans To Bring Her Family To Uk After Her Family Was Denied Visa13yrs Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Plans To Bring Her Family To Uk After Her Family Was Denied Visa13yrs Ago (414 Views)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Plans To Bring Her Family To Uk After Her Family Was Denied Visa13yrs Ago by correctkidabc(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nigerian reality star, Tacha who is presently in the United Kingdom has revealed her plans to bring her family to the UK, 13 years after they were denied a visa.

Source:https://correctkid.com/13years-ago-i-and-my-family-were-denied-visa-tacha-plans-to-bring-her-family-to-the-uk/

(1) (Reply)

One Of Ghana’s RICHEST Rappers Donates Hand Sanitizers To Kejetia Market Women / Ritual: Ile-ife Residents Stay Indoors Because Of Oro / I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.