Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English (43462 Views)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Harry Song Exposes A Show Promoter Who's A "Fraud, Snitch & Drug Planter" / Davido’s Savage Reply To A Follower With Poor English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by ECASH120: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqKa6XdP1TI

Portable is having serious problems with some promoters who organised show in the United States for Portable to perform.

According to the promoters, Portable was not able to come to the show because he was denied visa 5 times for insulting the American consular and inability to speak English. The promoter said Portable was speaking Yoruba at the embassy which resulted in the visa denial.

However, Portable has replied to those who said he can't speak English in the video above.

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by God1000(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Poor dude, he needs to work on himself and stop being mischievous.

I don't like the flibbertigibbet

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by JASONjnr(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2022
I don't like and I don't even care about this dude...
He sings for his fellow agbero and 1million boys cult group.....

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by FaceTanke: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Godjone(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Illiterate

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Brendaniel: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
The Lady is wrong, portable too is wrong, that is not the reason

They denied him visa because he is a Tinubu supporter - He even painted his nails grin

56 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
God abeg O grin Who Go Help o grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by whytediamond(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Illiteracy and poor education will always set you apart.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Barims(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
He should've demanded for a translator

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin cultist....local dirty boy,agbado artist,this guy is the true image of tinubu supporters

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Portable is a fame mis road naa

16 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Emmanueltrinity(f): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
F
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by thundafire: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
U can't be a thug and walk into USA embassy and expect things to go your way

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Portable and his life...

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by goodheart01: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Is this not the APC musician? I’m not surprised. He’s a reflection of agbado urchins and more. Bunch of corn-eating touts

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by ATEAMS: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
LoL

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by PStacks(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Make Dem free my guy abeg.

Portable 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by adioolayi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
There are many people who can't speak English fluently and have been given US Visas..

Wetin the promoter dey talk na

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by sylve11: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
That na una business. undecided cool
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by unitysheart(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin

He talk true sha.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by bigdammyj: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Noted
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by oshonky: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ngwa nu o tun ti Zeh as always

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Singing Sir Shina Peter's Song : Grammar Grammar, Grammar no be money

Grammar Grammar, Grammar no be success.

Grammar Grammar, Grammar no be my language

Ion,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Kilometres: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
whytediamond:
Illiteracy and poor education will always set you apart.

So America grant visa based on literacy level? Jobless PhD holders suppose don jakpa na grin

My mom can't speak English to save her life but she dey go America like she's going to ikeja

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by sandland: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Not refined
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Freelane33(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Loud mouth
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
He looks like an idiot, no sensible consular would Grant him visa.

10 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by 8a7aebb19b: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
I know bro the truth pains
Bt this is no truth

3 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by KunGioKehRah: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
What about his music?

Is he singing ?

Are people dancing ?

Let's support ourselves instead of pulling ourselves down

It is well!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares 2008 Throwback Photo / Naeto C's White Wedding Photos / Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.