Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1942 Views)

I Think I'm A Bad Person. Married Peeps Please Advice. / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lecoeur(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: . by Kylekent59: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hope you have read the thread about an SS3 girl whose sister's brother inlaw had sex with, which led to her being pregnated by an SS2 guy who is the brother to the sister's husband

Avoid temptation, be a man. When you are with her, always reason about "pregnancy "

Can i become a father now?

Can i cater for the child

Don't even allow your dick think first.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lecoeur(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
Hope you have read the thread about an SS3 girl being impregnated by an SS2 guy who sleep together.

Avoid temptation, be a man. When you are with her, always reason about "pregnancy "

Can i become a father now?

Can i cater for the child

Don't even allow your dick think first.

Thanks sir.
but I haven't had anything with her, I've been avoiding her badly.
Thanks to the fact I'm not always at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Aliencraft(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Story time grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings elders...

I'm living with this uncle of mine and the family, the wife's sister comes often visiting and stays for weeks.

This beautiful lady is 4 years older than I am and keeps seducing me one way or the other, how I came to this fact is due to her behaviour towards me.

I don't deem it Necessary for me to explain it but If you need me to elaborate you can quote me.
I'm just scared she may set me up because lately I refused relating much with her, I think she was smart enough to know what I'm up to and promised to deal with me (she said it jokingly).

She wants to deal with you in more seductive ways. You are a lucky man.
Re: . by lecoeur(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Aliencraft:
Story time grin
hey man I'm serious here, this ain't time for some childish taunts.
Re: . by lecoeur(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Rasmega:
She wants to deal with you in more seductive ways. You are a lucky man.

This a relative I'm taking about... Not just a random chick

2 Likes

Re: . by faithfull18(f): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lol, what's up with this kind of stories lately.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
lecoeur:

This a relative I'm taking about...
Not just a random chick
Dude, your sister-in-law is not your relative.
Re: . by lecoeur(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
faithfull18:
Lol, what's up with this kind of stories lately.

Just saw a near similar one on FP then the Saturday event flashed through my mind and made me restless...
had to do this.
Re: . by dangermouse(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
A woman rejected is a woman scorned. She can go any lenght to t6 implicate u, just like the Biblical Moses and the Egyptian's wife. Find ur way out of that house if u are not game!

2 Likes

Re: . by 24kmagic: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oga, wear condom, fvck the witches out of that bitch, and stop disturbing our peace.

You can thank me later

3 Likes

Re: . by Sisijetue(f): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Follow your mind
Re: . by lilmax(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
She dealt with more in the last and they fell for it

You're the next IDIOT

She knows you're very weak and can't say no

That's how fragile you are
Re: . by lecoeur(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
lilmax:
She dealt with more in the last and they fell for it

You're the next IDIOT

She knows you're very weak and can't say no

That's how fragile you are

come on, you can't just conclude about my personality...
I'm not weak neither am I an idiot...
the thread didn't call up for insults.
watch what you punch on your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: . by lecoeur(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
dangermouse:
A woman rejected is a woman scorned. She can go any lenght to t6 implicate u

that's my fear
Re: . by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
You have to be very careful. On no account should the two of you be alone in the house cos she will be persistent in seducing you and you Know the penis has a mind of its own. It always end in tears.

Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: . by ichidodo: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Use protection....
Re: . by elmagnifico411(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Nothing do u bruv... she’s sha not your blood, neither is she your cousin or related by family? I’ll advice you get your durex ready in the house.. anytime she sees that coast is clear and put up her seductive acts, show her the crazy side of a black dude that you her.. phuck Her silly and treat her like dustbin afterwards.. she’ll learn at some point that she just gave her body away for nothing... and u know, there’s no shiii that’s gonna happen.. it’s a win win situation for u..

But baba , your durex must be ready at all times to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: . by frozen70(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings elders...

I'm living with this uncle of mine and the family, the wife's sister comes often visiting and stays for weeks.

This beautiful lady is 4 years older than I am and keeps seducing me one way or the other, how I came to this fact is due to her behaviour towards me.

I don't deem it Necessary for me to explain it but If you need me to elaborate you can quote me.
I'm just scared she may set me up because lately I refused relating much with her, I think she was smart enough to know what I'm up to and promised to deal with me (she said it jokingly).

Don't tell me that you can't handle yourself in a discipline way

Whatever decision you takes, be ready to defend it, good or bad
Re: . by Queenserah26(f): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Personal discipline is key and try not to be alone with her as much as you can.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money / Have You Ever Cut Off A Family Member / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.