Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career (1757 Views)

Starting Your Trading Career? Three Important Requirements For Your Success. / I Supply Palm Oil At 10000 Naira To All Parts Of Nigeria From Ondo State / The Ultimate Forex Proprietary Trading Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by Denmarkfx: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hello guys! Its important I bring to your notice this juicy offer.

For those newbies who can't afford 100$ to start trading. I am In partnership with a broker that will give you 10k No Deposit Bonus to start up ur trading career and the sweet thing is you can start withdrawing your profit from the first 1Naira you make. If you are interested DM me. I am very serious about this. We need to help those who can't afford to fund now to start up with a little amount at least!

Also note that a one time payment of 2k is required from you before we will register you on the platform! Pls don't contact me if you are not ready as this Is Legit and you are paying for the info. Thanks

Please this is only for FOREX TRADERS ONLY
Don't msg me if you are not a FOREX TRADER PLS!

Msg me on whatsapp via the Link below

https:///2347050624980?text=Welcome%20to%20Denmark%20Forex!

Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by Denmarkfx: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys! Its important I bring to your notice this juicy offer.

For those newbies who can't afford 100$ to start trading. I am In partnership with a broker that will give you 10k No Deposit Bonus to start up ur trading career and the sweet thing is you can start withdrawing your profit from the first 1Naira you make. If you are interested DM me. I am very serious about this. We need to help those who can't afford to fund now to start up with a little amount at least!

Please this is only for FOREX TRADERS ONLY
Don't msg me if you are not a FOREX TRADER PLS!

Msg me on whatsapp via the Link below

https:///2347050624980?text=Welcome%20to%20Denmark%20Forex!

Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by lizzychom: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Guys don't fall for this the guy is a scammer

Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by Denmarkfx: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
People like you just go about polluting other peoples platform. Because of your selfish interest and poor mentality....Read through our post again. It has been stated clearly for anyone who wishes to access the info must pay 2k. Its not by force if you are not interested....If you don't have 2k to pay must you spoil the mind of others who are willing to pay....
Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by Denmarkfx: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Check out some people that have gotten theirs....

Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by lizzychom: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Hahaha let them come here and testify.who r u fooling.ur so called broker is giving bonus free and u decided to capitalize on that to get money for urself abi.
Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by Tinkulala: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2020
He said its "FREE" yet he's asking for 2k,yet he claims to be making money trading Forex,but he's here trying to extort 2k from people.

Why not go into Yahoo Yahoo full-time??
Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by mooyi: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lool
Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by gagzee(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
lol, Google is free
Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by shiffynaani(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
IDIOT
Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by lizzychom: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Don't mind him he thinks we r fools.@denmark u must be a very foolish person to come BK here trying to justify ur scam.someone once accuse u of scamming him just day he didn't HV proof but u denied.ur post just confirmed that u r a scammer
Re: How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career by lizzychom: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Someone accuse him of scamming him

(1) (Reply)

... / Can You Finance A LPO? / How To Become A Professional In Trading Stock On Any Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.