Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: (905 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Visa Application To Norway / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by dunhil: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
TUITION FREE JOINT ONLINE APPLICATION TO START BY JANUARY,

The joint online application for finnish tuition free universities will be staring by 11th of January 2011.This is why it is very important for you to get ready by getting all the neccesary information that will enable you to be successful in the application.For example,like getting all your vital documents noterized/legalized.

This application is done once every year and this means that if you don't get the right documents and as a result you are not successful in your application,it therefore means that you will have to wait again for another one year to apply again.Therefore,it is wise for you to get yourself ready so that when the application starts,you will not be taking unawares.

How do i get all the vital information that you have been talking about?you may ask.The answer is simple-by asking from those that knows all it takes to help you achieve your goals,you could search the internet yourself(althogh this may be very time consuming and liable to information scam),you can seek the services of an expert,you can ask any of your friends who have passed through the process before to assist you if he can or you can request for the vital information by sending a blank email with the title"FREE TUITION GUIDE" to bogeharrison(at)yahoo.com

Finally,information is key in every aspert of our lives.so go for it and your life will never remain the same.Until my next article,stay in the spirit of xmas and a promising new year in advance,

H.O
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by callygood: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2010
application starts by 3rd january. you do not need any agent to apply. the application is easy. all you need is photocopy of your final certificate either secondary school or degree and proficiency in english. that is all. dont be fooled by any agent. no UAS school will ask you for certify or notary documents
for more info, visit www.admissions.fi
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by barry6968: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kingly contact

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2010
@barry6968

Is this ur xmas and new yr trap that u are busy dropping all over NL?
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2010
When the application starts on 3rd january i'll start a thread on it and we'll all do it ourselves.no dumb agents, its very easy.
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ choose4me hey man, hows it goin? Lookin 4ward 2 receiving any info abt dis free tuition thing. Am totally interested in it. My e-mail addy - tony_runo@yahoo.com. Holla,
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2011
@runo, just look out for the thread, its totally genuine and its do it yourself,
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Imeobong(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dear All, Is it possible I get IELTS or TOEFL between now and February? If so, please I need info on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2011
@ choose4me,   aite man, i'll b on d lookout 4 d thread. Thanks
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2011
@imeobong, yea its very possible.result will be out online one week after the test.visit toefl.org for info on registeration.i can introduce you to the guy that registered for me.he did mine for 30k.if your interested let me know so i'll link you up.I'll advise you do it as soon as possible cuz you are not guaranteed a date of your choice due to numerous registeration.
@runo,no probs
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 02, 2011
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nicesoul(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2011
Do I really need to study real hard to pass toefl?
Re: Tuition Free Joint Online Application To Start By January: by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2011
It depends on your current level of english proficiency.if you're already good or average you should not have much problem.what you need to know is the kind of questions to expect.there are four sections.reading,speaking,listening and writing.get a barrons toefl ibt textbook or look online for the sample tests.i studied for just 3days though i was just a point behind the minimum score for finland but i'm still good to apply.so its up to you bro

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Calabar / Travelling To Qatar / Working Permit In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.