Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues (56987 Views)

Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by ochiosa(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2020
I don't know how these people think, are they forgetting that their families and loved ones are their first line to be infected? And if after this experience and our leaders are sill nonchalant toward the development of our health care system then know that this county is doomed.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by SenecaTheYonger: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
I love how these guys think this virus I only for the poor
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Operation sweep happening in Naija

Hekwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Femeto: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Omo God at work the problems of this nation about to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by michlins(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2020
This virus is targeting our elites who have made sure our country and health sector is in comatose. Now they will be forced to receive treatment from our substandard hospital. No more London trips for headache check up.

If Abba kyari has this virus, e don be for Buhari because with his old age and health history,his chances of survival in the state house hospital that lacks ordinary paracetamol is next to impossible.

1 Like

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by sylve11: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Na country be this? sad cool
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by kunletexs: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Homers123:
Highly irresponsible office holders. If they won't go for test how are they going to motive the ordinary citizen to come out when he or she is having the Covik 1-9 symptoms?

Make them no go for test, make all catch am, including PMB, lieing Muhammad and the host of others. Make them purge to death, so we have have a nice atmosphere to operate.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by blowjohn(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Those senators and house of representatives members that travelled are all mad.
They travelled last week knowing fully well that UK is a Corona virus hub.
And returned and dont want to get tested.
They are mad.

1 Like

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Sheriman(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Sheybi they like to always share and pocket our common wealth among themselves in the House so let them share Coronavirus too among themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by naturefellow(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
This virus will definitely reformat Nigeria
that's good part - reformat from the top, and maybe only the top.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by iLegendd(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2020
If senators are this disobedient, what will the citizens do?
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Homers123(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2020
kunletexs:

Make them no go for test, make all catch am, including PMB, lieing Muhammad and the host of others. Make them purge to death, so we have have a nice atmosphere to operate.
You are veli veli weekend.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by tunary(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2020
operation sit at home is the normal trend now. go out at ur own risk and the risk if others
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by naturefellow(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Good morning Nigerians, this message is for the obedient ones.

The pandemic flames can only get stronger before it subsides. But here is my candid advice to obedient Nigerians.

"Seek the positives in this times of chaos. There are opportunities lying in these problems before our eyes."

I made my first profit yesterday due to Corona Virus outbreak & I can only make more money this period.

MY ADVICE AGAIN: Seek the opportunities in this bad times, what will be will be.

Shalom!

1. Be sure to follow the hygienic instruction given to us by Wa
are the opportunities only monetary?
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Kardinal31: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2020
I believe this is the time God want to destroy all these wicked leaders in Nigeria, tell me the virus the world at large can not provide its vaccine, this is to let us know that God is really angry.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by onwubiko(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-worried-over-covid-19-status-of-35-colleagues/
I hope the virus can spread to all the senators so that they will all die.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Aystarz: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
Olominira:
The Newton Third Law of Motion has always been true and real not only in rocket science but in our day to day lives. To every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. i.e Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

Our leaders have always shown to be higher than the the Law of the land. Always breaking protocol either to the detriment of the entire nation, they don't care. Why avoiding test? This is about the Nigerian people for God's sake. It's a common sense.

These low quality lawmakers think they're doing the Nation alone? Anyway, if they're infected, they would infect their families, close associates first before passing it on the poor and everyone pay for the consequence of their usual stupidity. Good enough, everyone is going to the same local hospitals.
Game Set Match
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by PapaAdanna: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Martinola(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Lawmakers breaking rules. Nigeria is a shithole.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by SouthNigerian: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
naturefellow:
are the opportunities only monetary?

There are monetary, psychological, emotional & physical opportunities lying in this times.

Only positive minds can behold it.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Oosa4sure: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
A dog that will get missing would never listen to the hunters warning , greedy and I"don kia people"
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by 8stargeneral: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Fire on the mountain... bush meat done catch hunter.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2020
cool
Sonnobax15:
undecided Chebi some of them were refusing to be screened at airports??...so why can't they use that the same big-voice they used in shouting at airports to shout at the kovic one-nine birus??
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by whytepawn1(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Olominira:
The Newton Third Law of Motion has always been true and real not only in rocket science but in our day to day lives. To every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. i.e Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

Our leaders have always shown to be higher than the the Law of the land. Always breaking protocol either to the detriment of the entire nation, they don't care. Why avoiding test? This is about the Nigerian people for God's sake. It's a common sense.

These low quality lawmakers think they're doing the Nation alone? Anyway, if they're infected, they would infect their families, close associates first before passing it on the poor and everyone pay for the consequence of their usual stupidity. Good enough, everyone is going to the same local hospitals.
Unfortunately not everyone @ the bolded... They will be given preference....
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by israelmao(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2020
God is bigger than man.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Jidkidz(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2020
seedorfg:
Let them continue to fool there self, the annoying part is the masses that will be the scapegoat.

Allah guide and lead us to the right part.
this not matter of Allah we need to careful
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by bjgurl(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2020
They thought it was a joke, bunch of jokers
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Mtmike(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Very irresponsible set of leaders
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Uzogod2: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Why is Lagos airport still working? You want to contain the virus? Why are you letting people in every day?
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by sisisioge: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmmm....and they are quite elderly. It is well o. May God help us.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by joefelin2345: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Olominira:

My brother, Isaac Newton third law of motion holds more in Physical Sciences. In Social n Life Sciences, it is only...mutual actions n mutual reactions that are always equal n opposite. For example if I slap you for whatever reason, your reaction could be higher or lower depending on the situation on ground. Therefore the Senators actions may be more devastating at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by dona2us(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2020
So sorry for this nation where our so called leaders don't pratice what they preach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.