Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues (57019 Views)

Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by JoseRaji(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-worried-over-covid-19-status-of-35-colleagues/

One patient has the ability to infect a whole plane. 35 senators/reps returned from the UK on 14 March and have been sitting comfortably with the others till today... Our National Assembly is in trouble. BIG TROUBLE!
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Olusola147(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Good morning Nigerians, this message is for the obedient ones.

The pandemic flames can only get stronger before it subsides. But here is my candid advice to obedient Nigerians.

"Seek the positives in this times of chaos. There are opportunities lying in these problems before our eyes."

I made my first profit yesterday due to Corona Virus outbreak & I can only make more money this period.

MY ADVICE AGAIN: Seek the opportunities in this bad times, what will be will be.

Shalom!

Abeg give us hint no how you take make your profit now make we gather dey make am together
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Sheuns:
See these assholes, they’re worried only about their colleagues, we are all in this together. All the money u collect as allowances spend them now on foreign medical trips. Bunch of wicked people.

This virus might just turn out to be what we needed to better this country. This year is turning out sweet.
Lol, they are not worried about their colleagues, they are just worried some of their colleagues might infect them since they don't even know who don carry am.
All man for himself, make dey sha fly dem out as usual when dey catch am as our hospital here are not good enough for them
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by SouthNigerian: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Olusola147:
Abeg give us hint no how you take make your profit now make we gather dey make am together

Business does not thrive on hints. I maybe add an email account to my signature to help youths make more money during this period.

I'll see if I can make up time. Thank you.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by themes009(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=SouthNigerian post=87712796]Good morning Nigerians, this message is for the obedient ones.

The pandemic flames can only get stronger before it subsides. But here is my candid advice to obedient Nigerians.

"Seek the positives in this times of chaos. There are opportunities lying in these problems before our eyes."

I made my first profit yesterday due to Corona Virus outbreak & I can only make more money this period.

MY ADVICE AGAIN: Seek the opportunities in this bad times, what will be will be.

Shalom!

Bro how I beg
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by JoseRaji(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, they are not worried about their colleagues, they are just worried some of their colleagues might infect them since they don't even know who don carry am.
All man for himself, make dey sha fly dem out as usual when dey catch am as our hospital here are not good enough for them
This is what happened when lawmakers don't read (or CAN'T read). They don't know that they're already doomed if ONE person carries it. They think it's just cough.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by TheTourist: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2020
They should all die please.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Dshocker(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Praise the Lord,our politicians will die one after the other
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by SouthNigerian: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=themes009 post=87714554][/quote]

LOL... Am a very busy person, but I'll tryna make up time for all to benefit. Thank you.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by unmask: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Good morning Nigerians, this message is for the obedient ones.

Shalom!

I hope the profit you made is not from exploiting people?
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2020
iammo:
shocked

Lawbreakers parading themselves as lawmakers, most of them had tested positive they are just hiding their result from the press, foolish politicians had to travel so as to make money through estacodes and travel allowance, now God don catch them

Let them keep traveling... It will be fun to see the common man watch these imbeciles run amok looking vainly for ways to save themselves...

Now the rejected stones (Nigerian medical association) will have the last laugh!!!

Now, every one of these bastards, starting from the ones in Aso Rock, will remain here and clearly bear witness/experience to the poor development they have been pretending and running from...

The very rot they have all engineered directly and indirectly, will now consume them all.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by iammo(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2020
may God forgive me for laughing at your comment... its getting more and more real

Angelfrost:

Let them keep traveling... It will be fun to see the common man watch these imbeciles run amok looking vainly for ways to save themselves...

Now the rejected stones (Nigerian medical association) will have the last laugh!!!

Now, every one of these bastards, starting from the ones in Aso Rock, will remain here and clearly bear witness/experience to the poor development they have been pretending and running from...

The very rot they have all engineered directly and indirectly, will now consume them all.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by amordi: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Had it been Dr coro is a Nigerian thing, they would have all migrated to abroad and leave us here. ....no way for una

2 Likes

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Miner13: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2020
The same local and unequipped hospital they are running from will welcome them and send them to their grave.amen

1 Like

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Bimpe29: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2020
We are in for it big time. It's more disturbing and worrisome when the Lawmakers are not obeying the laws.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by pajudah007(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-worried-over-covid-19-status-of-35-colleagues/
35 people tested positive but the fear just heigthened because 35 useless senators might have contacted the virus. Who curse Nigeria?
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2020
They went to uk for a seminar abi, they deserve the virus, wasting our meager resources on frivolous travels.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by HacheNoire1: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87712792:

The second image below goes for all our corrupt past and present politicians, anyone of them that looted, raped and stole from our National treasury to take our nation many years backward,
they won't escape it, only if they returned all they have stolen.
[i]And if you are here supporting any of these politicians that raped and looted our nation (or collecting any form of money to launder their images both online and offline).....repent NOW before what will befall them come looking for you.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Meanwhile,
Coronavirus right now............
[/i][/s]
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by orisa37: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2020
To Lawan.
Change the Exclusive List of the 1999 Constitution, to Inclusive List now, with the Exceptions of Foreign Affairs, Military and Treaties, before CORONAVIRUS scatters every thing for NIGERIA.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by supereagle(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2020
E
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Cotton(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
This virus will definitely reformat Nigeria
I pray so, but I am not holding my breath.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by firsttoreach: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2020
when we play politics with everything in 9ja
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Emmadgrt20(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2020
this could be a plan to embezzle huge amount of money
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by dequeenishere: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
What is actually wrong with Nigerian people? Hw can law makers be disobedient to same law they made or to directives dt will save their lives and dt of others. This really beyond selfishness; it's stupidity.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by saajus: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
So our Senators could be scared upon all the troop of police/military/bodyguard, bulletproof cars, private jets, and foreign medical access. One lesson I have learnt so far from this saga is that people/nations/organizations who think they are the most powerful are being humiliated. Who is talking of Soleimani death now? Who is talking of nuclear weapon? Who is talking of Iran vs the United States? Who is talking of trade deals? Almighty America that can enter your country without ur permission. Almighty America that can kill anyone they want to kill. Almighty America that spent 1 trillion dollars on military weapons in 1yr. Same Almighty America will run out of medical supplies in 2 weeks' time. Kabiyesi re Eledumare, we are mortals, You are immortal.
This plague will go but there are a lot of lessons to learn. We are all pencils in the hand of the creator.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by nuele(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dem never know anything (@ those recalcitrant senators).

Not wishing anyone bad o, but they are wishing themselves bad by not complying.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Murphylink(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gas- James Manager/Biobaraku Wangagra
Upstream 1 Albert Akpan/Ifeanyi Ubah

Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Alberto247(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
yes,i think this covid-19 is a factory resetting bottom in the brains of the so called leaders of nigeria.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by Olusola147(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Business does not thrive on hints. I maybe add an email account to my signature to help youths make more money during this period.

I'll see if I can make up time. Thank you.
Ok good. I'll keep checking on your signature for the email or if possible we can talk on whatsapp if you don't mind. Thank you.
Re: Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should lead by example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.