Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song (42372 Views)

Poco Lee Vs Lil Smart (davido "Mafa Mafa" Dance Video) / Mafa Mafa Dance Tutorial Davido & Lil Smart | Mafa Mafa Dance | Mafa Mafa Dance / Download Davido Mafa Mafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by wonuks(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2020
cool
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Cameroonglass(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2020
woa, nice
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Kachi4christ(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

What is even wrong with this Davido...is he not aware of this pervading virulent pandemic....leg work kee am and him crew there.
Na him carry the virus enter naija, direct ur anger to ur useless and dumb president
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by HacheNoire1: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87715914:
Okay, something to cheer about after a while in the midst of what is going on around the world.

Thanks OP.

We can't come and kill ourselves biko
On a lighter Coro mood..........
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Ewedu gobblers see them
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Martinola(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Nonesense
Boda, e ko werey danu jor.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by akinszz: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2020
We are talking about something that can take everyone's life, this idot is releasing leg work weeree. Aye yin ti ta eyin weeree!

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by xpensivNas(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2020
O ti fa corona virus
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Another Rubbish.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by sureinfo: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2020
ok o
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2020
for anyone who doubted that jakumos least favorite ninja turtle is a fking ediat
small wonder the fool goes in raw like its going out of fashion

2 Likes

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Oblitz(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of untalented Moda fuckkkers
With all the voice enhancer in the studio still this frog voice and his crew got no talent

Please show us your talent
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by netflicks(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Just wen i becomes too serious this leg dance will become less relevant ..u should av used to status to create awareness on the serious issue at hand instead of promoting this nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by derbykol(f): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Hotfreez: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Seeing that our wack medical system killed this idiot's uncle, one would think that he would have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by EMboz(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Elvis2378:
It is here again despite the condition at hand....
Bitcoin trading has been making more more profit daily. Be a part of this crypto currency... Invest with Mr. James and get X3 of your investment within 8 hours hours it's real.. No scamming.... Give it a try and testify...
whatsapp him on
090-56-50-25-08
Trade and be a millionaire at your home
BITCOIN !! BITCOIN !! BITCOIN
How many millions have you made from trading in bitcoins?
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by themes009(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Very obvious that naira Malians wrote this one for my bro. Na still we we
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Picadelly(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2020
This is more like naira Marley kind of song, beat and dance...no wonder davido said their songs are sweet like dey use juju on them. No more originality.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by PromiseHamza: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
The gibberish kinda cool.

Reigning bestz, different lyrics.

Nigerian musicians are one way traffic.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Wrong timing.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Jamorezzi: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2020
They are happy, and that what matterz
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

With all the voice enhancer in the studio still this frog voice and his crew got no talent
Until i see a talented niggarrr in the Nigeria music industry
My playlists will remain like this

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction

You have a similar music taste like me, nice one. Not surprised, afterall you are a uniben student. That's my alma mater cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by pseudonomer: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction

No one gives a shittt about what your playlist is like...

Nigerian Music is one of the best in world in creating happiness...

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by arukwe123(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
STFU bi**ch. Tired of your gibberish

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by kygo(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi

Oga shut up! People like you comment like you know Bleep all yet have no idea what you are talking about. These people you mentioned above have not so good songs too. Our musicians are talented as Bleep, definitely not all, but most. Give them kudos when necessary. Wetin you don ever sing for your life? oga pack your rubbish and go.

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by iammo(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2020
you must understand there are artists and there are entertainers, we have entertainers in Nigeria while US has artists, an rtist composes his lyrics and beats to create a melodic art, which has meaning, while an entertainer simply wants to get you dancing

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by kygo(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2020
omonla10:
I know I'm not the only one that squeezed face watching this nonsense..

don't think wizkid can ever stoop this low.. not at this critical time when the world is bleeding.

Davido loves attaché too much.. from osinachi to zlatan to naira Marley to this rubbish in d name of trending beat..

As the world dey bleed, make all of us panic die abi? na was for you o. Man suppose ease tension. Na another way to combat this Virus. Plus video was shot indoor. Na want for una o
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Commander102: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2020
While people ar dying
nairafame2:
30BG front man, Davido release new legwork dance to his new song, "MAFA MAFA".

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhD5R0-UXs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FcaNrhl8c/?hl=en
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by toffyz(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2020
upon all the palava wey dey ground

It is well
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by franklingud(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Your list is cool but add burna boy there and make it better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by hipsyleema(f): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2020
Davido can be so dramatic when he's performing.. � But I always enjoy his performances. He makes good use of the stage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? / List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria / Fireboy's Album Listening Party: Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide Spotted (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.