Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song (42344 Views)

Poco Lee Vs Lil Smart (davido "Mafa Mafa" Dance Video) / Mafa Mafa Dance Tutorial Davido & Lil Smart | Mafa Mafa Dance | Mafa Mafa Dance / Download Davido Mafa Mafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Bigdreamers: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of untalented Moda fuckkkers
With all the voice enhancer in the studio still this frog voice and his crew got no talent
Until i see a talented niggarrr in the Nigeria music industry
My playlists will remain like this

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Infact let me go drag some weed now with the song congratulations by quavo and post palone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5

Post Malone
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by PreciousDev: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

With all the voice enhancer in the studio still this frog voice and his crew got no talent

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post You
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Infact let me go drag some weed now with the song congratulations by quavo and post palone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5
First time you made me smile..Am proud of you Oga dammm niggarr
Ps: Love your playlist!(I rep Chainsmokers, Khalid, Maroon5, etc)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Foxxybrown: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2020
For this period?
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Odunolumide(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Infact let me go drag some weed now with the song congratulations by quavo and post malone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5

Nice playlist
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by mmclatino(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2020
this can help ease the tension .
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Vacora(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Infact let me go drag some weed now with the song congratulations by quavo and post malone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5

Sounds like the playlist of a someone who is on her period and just discovered their feelings. Sit your ‘pop ass’ in the back of the class with your wack playlist. I could forgive you for The Weeknd who has gone back to his ‘House of Balloons’ roots and Kid Cudi.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Wrong timing, this song will go unnoticed.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by BigBizzy(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2020
We will not dance any useless dance

We have other things occupying us all
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Coldie(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Dry
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Obiaksnews: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2020
This people are really not sensible, at this time no one cares about their damn foot whatever.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Ugly frog
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by chido20(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

upon all the whole nigga shit uou claiming. no hip pop artist on your list. I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Damn! I need your playlist

Strangely, "Pursuit of Happiness" by Kid Cudi is one of my favourite song, while "Pursuit of Happiness" starring Will Smith is one of my favourite movie.

Both brought tears to my eyes when I first listened and saw it respectively
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by mauchiz: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2020
His a spoilt child,

If he was advertising preventive measures, that will be nice, I don't understand him.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by prosperioh(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Pls where do u download ur songs from
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by prosperioh(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Pls where do u download ur songs from
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Awoo88: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2020
people dey talk corona, this one dey dey dance
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2020
paqman:
Whatever papa ifeanyi and his gang does is always
sweet grin
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by showafrica(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
The gibberish kinda cool.

Reigning bestz, different lyrics.

Nigerian musicians are one way traffic.

Naira marley pattern.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Justarandomguy: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
End time dance
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Justarandomguy: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

trash playlist cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by RealEzee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

no Jcole on ur Playlist? C'mon mehn

1 Like

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by KakiP(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Yo! Add Kaki P to your list man! Stay high! And isolate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5SWMEkoQw4
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by shiwex: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
This boy get sense at all?
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Makaveli1802: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
chinchonglee:
they tried!!!

i love davido's personality(pple talks good abt him) but his songs re lyrically poor.
go and check the lyrics if his songs and come back to modify your post
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by doggedfighter(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Maroon's memories makes me cry. The way he sings effortlessly. Powerful lyrics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Maliqcious: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

quite a playlist there... Davido got the mojo too less you aint fucking with Naija sud.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by lonlytroy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
What is mafa mafa.. corona song
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by Maliqcious: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Obiaksnews:
This people are really not sensible, at this time no one cares about their damn foot whatever.
Even if Davido is sharing happiness pessimist would still talk ill of him 2baba release album shey e cure covid19 sometimes...Davido is on the losing end since this epidemic.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by foster212: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
See wetin person papa dey do.
Re: Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song by dragunov: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
nairafame2:
30BG front man, Davido release new legwork dance to his new song, "MAFA MAFA".

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhD5R0-UXs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FcaNrhl8c/?hl=en
This is unfortunate. Davido is now singing like Naira Marley. Using his decrepit style. Shame on Davido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fireboy's Album Listening Party: Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide Spotted (Photos, Video) / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) / Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.