Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) (74399 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by lexander(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
A governor in the north admitted he spent two billion and not four billion as being claimed, to organise wedding for people of his state. In those weddings were girls less than fourteen years and some are fourteen years. Nobody blinks an eye because it's in the north. The state government spending tax payers money on that.

A former two term governor from the north married a girl in that age region, nobody officially complained.

I am against rape, I am against adults taking advantage of minors but it's laughable to see this as rape even though police can call it what they want. To me, they had consensual sex.

What happens in the society now is unimaginable. How many fourteen years old out there are virgins? Mind you, BLEEDING FROM THE PRIVATE PART is police word against his.

Some parents not helping matters either, seeing your little daughter using a big phone you didn't buy and you allow it shows irresponsibility.

If you go to police and observe how they twist cases then you will understand that some of these allegations are cooked and some exaggerated.

Yes you are right some rape accusations are fake they just cooked up the story I have been a victim once but in my case I had GOD on my side(the funny thing was I did n't even know the supposed victim). But let me make it clear to all those that are still or claim to be ignorant having sex with anyone below 18 years either male or female is rape (it doesn't matter is you are both drunk even if the person runs into your room strips naked or walks naked into your bathroom while you're bathing it's rape.
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Very unfortunate incident indeed!!!

God, grant stability of mind to that 14 years old young girl in Jesus Name!!!
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hardguy hardguy!
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
lexander:
Yes you are right some rape accusations are fake they just cooked up the story I have been a victim once but in my case I had GOD on my side(the funny thing was I did n't even know the supposed victim). But let me make it clear to all those that are still or claim to be ignorant having sex with anyone below 18 years either male or female is rape (it doesn't matter is you are both drunk even if the person runs into your room strips naked or walks naked into your bathroom while you're bathing it's rape.

Sure, rape is rape and must be condemned. But if having sex with a girl under 18 is offence in some zones while it's celebrated in some?
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chima why? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by deji17: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
This loser left his village in Aba to Ogun state, only to come and defile a 14 year old.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by frankomartin: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
He should be sent to jail asap
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Zuriel100(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
he should be infected with corona
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by dragunov: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Erediauwa:
We really don't know how to handle rapist in this country...

This fool is supposed to be amputated by now there by making him less the man he is.

You mean castrated? Because I don't see how a male organ can become a limp to be amputated.
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Tmb78(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
dragunov:

You mean castrated? Because I don't see how a male organ can become a [/s]limp[s]to be amputated.
Limb
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
TheChameleon:

All this Nobel prize epistle to enlighten me . Because i am simply stupid

Yea!
Your internet data is bigger than your sense. Grow up kid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by TheChameleon: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chikpat:

Chikpat to his useless homosexual father:
Yea!
Your internet data is bigger than your sense. Grow up kid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by dragunov: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tmb78:
Limb

Thanks bro. Typo

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Mryacks: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
majamajic:
23yrs old teaching teenagers ?

He must have been doing this for long

Exactly.....the age difference is too close for comfort. He can be their generation sef
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
TheChameleon:

TheChemeleon to his useless homosexual father:

Yea!
Your internet data is bigger than your sense. Grow up kid
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by erai30(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is what sweet in the middle has gotten you into.... Idiot.
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Mosco100(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
You raped a girl you are supposed to be taking care of and protecting, God will judge.
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
TheChameleon:
This is why they create the myth that Yoruba ladies are dirty, they are unfaithful etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/5114240/poor-condition-hostels-university-nigeria

(See UNN female hostel, see Aba)

They know they can't have them and then try to sully them. If that fails, they resort to rape.

Useless beings!

Bros stop giving you self false hope,
In all my life I’ve never seen an Igbo man who wants to marry a Yoruba lady, maybe circumstance might make him marry one, but like 70% of my Yoruba friends want to marry Igbo girls.
Some they kill them selves for them.

Even though make I no lie 2 out if the 5 Yoruba girls I bleeped in oyo were clean, that one I no go lie so it’s not good to generalize.
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Kyari79(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Why are they giving this tribes vacancies , are they not reading social medias seeing hw igbos are very stubborn & their our major problem after Boko-haram in Nigeria today
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by lexander(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Sure, rape is rape and must be condemned. But if having sex with a girl under 18 is offence in some zones while it's celebrated in some?

thats because the law in Nigeria is partial but if you follow the constitution it's rape no excuse or arguments
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by TheChameleon: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Kfed4ril to his father :

Bros stop giving you self false hope,
In all my life I’ve never seen an Igbo man who wants to marry a lady, maybe circumstance might make him marry one, but like 70% of my friends want to marry Igbo girls.
Some they kill them selves for them.

Even though make I no lie 2 out if the 5 Yoruba girls I bleeped in oyo were clean, that one I no go lie so it’s not good to generalize.

You're crying too much. All this Nobel prize epistle just for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Mryacks:

Exactly.....the age difference is too close for comfort. He can be their generation sef

Don't be surprised , the teacher has only ssce certificate , then teaching secondary school teen girls

Just because they want cheap labor
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Tmb78(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2020
TheChameleon:

You're crying too much. All this Nobel prize epistle just for me?
Bros,leave these useless beings. Are you just realising the kind of animals they are?
See the idiot who said in all is life,he has never seen Igbo man who wants to marry a Yoruba woman before. That will tell you he is intentionally clueless. As if he is living under a rock.The marriages taking place everyday btw them are they happening in the moon?

Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Insectkiller: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Erediauwa:
We really don't know how to handle rapist in this country...

This fool is supposed to be amputated by now there by making him less the man he is.

Is it the hand that did d work or his preek??

Let them be castrated..or fully cut off d preek
Re: Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) by Ochecanny2(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na waa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo / Kenya's Prettiest Female Gangster Shot Dead By Police / Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.