Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 (1524 Views)

Bing Ads Account Needed Urgently / Looking For old Bing Ads Accounts To Buy / Bing Ads - Quick Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Pmedia7787: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Quick one

there are people saying all manner of things here

Saying this is a scam

Get this

Once you don't understand a system... Then you can say alot of stupid shit about it

The below screen shots will give you some understanding

The first screen shot is a discussion with a client and the amount quoted is for payments for ads..the amount is even spent in than 24 hours

The second screen shots

Is payment made to Microsoft... Microsoft charges 50 dollars at first which is the 18000 the second poster talked about

We make many payment each day for activities like this

The third screen shot was payment made via bitcoin

The forth was payment made into Dom account as we search for an easy way of making intL payments

Therefore I find it appropriate to curse any one calling me a scam with no evidence of me scamming anyone

Back to the job

I need this done very fast

You need follow my instructions

Other infos will be passed via WhatsApp

You ready..then let starts

You payment should come under 24 hours as that's the number of hours it takes to get over reviews

Bear in mind

You can double the above by getting us a Google ads account too

09**0120*9**29**26

Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Ayemileto(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Everyone should avoid this, it is a scam.

While he might pay you the 2k, you will end up paying at least 18k for the adverts.

Bing and Google ads only deduct money for adverts after $50 worth of advertising credit have been used.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Pmedia7787: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
This is not scam

Be careful of what you don't know

More

If any body has paid for the 18k on my behalf

Then let them speak here

If you are not interested in what I need or the offer

Please shut up
Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Pmedia7787: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Ayemileto:
Everyone should avoid this, it is a scam.

While he might pay you the 2k, you will end up paying at least 18k for the adverts.

Bing and Google ads only deduct money for adverts after $50 worth of advertising credit have been used.

You need not put your head in what you don't know

Else you receive a course

If I am here to scam...

If you come on here again with this shit

I will place a curse on you
Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Ayemileto(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Guys, it is a scam. Don't be deceived by whatever he says.

He's the owner of the account Pmedia1.

The account was banned and all his post deactivated for this same reason after I reported him to the mods.

It's a fraud. If he's not scamming you directly (by making you pay for the adverts), then he will be using your account to scam the companies (Google Ads and Bing Ads), by running advert without paying.

Ask him why he prefers paying people to create Advert account for him when he can create one for free?

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by bmdmixer: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
just like asking someone to open facebook for u with there number n email n sending u d logins abi
Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Ayemileto(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
bmdmixer:
just like asking someone to open facebook for u with there number n email n sending u d logins abi

Worse than that bro.

He'll ask them to add their cards to the billing area and try convincing them they won't be paying anything.

Meanwhile Google and Bing Ads only deduct money for adverts after $50 worth of advertising credits have been used.

3 Likes

Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by bmdmixer: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ayemileto:

Worse than that bro.

He'll ask them to add their cards to the billing area and try convincing them they won't be paying anything.

Meanwhile Google and Bing Ads only deduct money for adverts after $50 worth of advertising credits have been used.
that's a lame scam people fall for that crap
Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by mrcommonsense(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Pmedia7787:
Just as seen above

I need this done very fast

You need follow my instructions

Other infos was be passed via WhatsApp

You ready..then let starts

You payment should come under 24 hours as that's the number of hours it takes to get over reviews

09**0120*9**29**26
This guy is a scammer. He tried to pull the SME stunt on me and was even accusing me of scam.

I sold him an old google ads account and he got it blocked in less than 5 mins. O created another one for him and he got it blocked also.
I can confirm this guy as a scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Pmedia7787: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2020
mrcommonsense:

This guy is a scammer. He tried to pull the SME stunt on me and was even accusing me of scam.

I sold him an old google ads account and he got it blocked in less than 5 mins. O created another one for him and he got it blocked also.
I can confirm this guy as a scammer

Come out planely if I have scammed you

Some one made me a Bing ads account and it got closed after paying the person for the job

Is that a scam too
Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by mrcommonsense(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Pmedia7787:

Come out planely if I have scammed you

Some one made me a Bing ads account and it got closed after paying the person for the job

Is that a scam too
Hmm drop your details.
I'll send you a message but we use escrow
Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Pmedia7787: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Hmm drop your details.
I'll send you a message but we use escrow

You are most likely the osani Williams the known Nairaland scammer

Or the guy that sold 3 Adswords account to but got closed up(I paid 10500) for those accounts

Osani William took 5000 for a service he donst understand

Then if you are the one that sold 3 AdWords account for me but the account got closed up when we where transfering billing...then you are cursed for calling me a scammer

I didn't ask for replacement of those account neither did I say you should make a refunds
Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by mrcommonsense(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pmedia7787:

You are most likely the osani Williams the known Nairaland scammer

Or the guy that sold 3 Adswords account to but got closed up(I paid 10500) for those accounts

Osani William took 5000 for a service he donst understand

Then if you are the one that sold 3 AdWords account for me but the account got closed up when we where transfering billing...then you are cursed for calling me a scammer

I didn't ask for replacement of those account neither did I say you should make a refunds
I am the guy that sold you ad words that you banned in less than 5 mins. I created another one you got it banned also after I saw debit of over $20. If I had that amount it would have been withdrawn.

Guy you are a scammer I even wanted to give u a third trial and forget all this people that are accusing you.

Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Bing Ads Account And Get Paid 2000 by Pmedia7787: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
mrcommonsense:

I am the guy that sold you ad words that you banned in less than 5 mins. I created another one you got it banned also after I saw debit of over $20. If I had that amount it would have been withdrawn.

Guy you are a scammer I even wanted to give u a third trial and forget all this people that are accusing you.

Thunder fire you.

giive me the name of the person that scammed you

you are a fool

dont you make your findings

present your evidence and have your 20 dollars

i will place a curse on you

you are oseni

i dont have to go far

you are cursed already

(1) (Reply)

PHP support :: php ebooks etc / HTML Builder V.1.2 (front- End Version) / Creative Writer Need - 45k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.