Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud (24226 Views)

"149 Kuriga School Children Still Missing" - FIJ / Anambra UTME Fraud: ‘Let The Poor Breathe’, Innoson Motors’ Tells JAMB / WAEC Withholds SSCE Results Of 215,149 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by PromiseHamza: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

A whole 4 igbo states topping grin

4 Yoruba States are mentioned too.

Like that guy said, Igbo states have more candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by airminem(f): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2020
These arrest should spread to the jamb officials coz they condole the act.. sad

Meanwhile, nothing happens to electoral fraud cases? These are the failed systems nigeria will continue facing when electoral offenders and their sponsors walk away freely.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by PhenomenalAustin: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm from the south,
Let's reason objectively..

I don't know how you guys think sha.

From the south?? Really??

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol envy ....I can smell envy

Lol, what envy??
You guys thrive on malpractice nah.

Schooled in UNN so?
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u don't know these states are the highest in jamb for past 10 years then I have no business with u
DG IPOB bureau of statistics please back up your assertion with fact.

Two years ago, Osun and Oyo occupied the second and third position respectively.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by PromiseHamza: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

I didn't see yours tho

He mentioned weed and had to type igbo again.

So you're saying Nigerians don't know the meaning of weed or he's stylishly attacking others
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by PromiseHamza: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Yes more candidates in cheating drug peddling, fake drugs grin

This Yorubastard is changing the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The youths are the leaders of tomorrow wink
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Abia
Adamawa
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Osun
The offences included; examination by proxy, attempt to cheat, forceful entrance, tampering with examination documents, smuggling of mobile phones into the examination halls among others.

after they will boast that they have the brightest minds, criminally brightness brought about by exam fraud.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by dboo442: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
grin i reserve my comment
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2020
PromiseHamza:

He mentioned weed and had to type igbo again.

So you're saying Nigerians don't know the meaning of weed or he's stylishly attacking others

Igbo means weed in Yoruba
That's why I do use ibo
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by dboo442: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Yes more candidates in cheating drug peddling, fake drugs grin
Thank God for Edo
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2020
dboo442:
Thank God for Edo
Isn't edo an igbo state too??
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by wehdone(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut,
Typical we.ed(igbo) boy, defending what's wrong
it's through malpractice that's why you guys have high score in waec, neco

Actually, those states have high cut-off points... Hence the do or die tendencies within the youths to attain high scores (to beat the cut-off marks)
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by PromiseHamza: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Igbo means weed in Yoruba
That's why I do use ibo

I know.

Everyone here knows what weed is,

We know you're trying to start tribal bashing, that's why you put it that way.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2020
wehdone:

Actually, those states have high cut-off points... Hence the do or die tendencies within the youths to attain high scores (to beat the cut-off marks)

Lol, they don't have high cut off than Ogun , Oyo and Osun.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2020
PromiseHamza:

I know.

Everyone here knows what weed is,

We know you're trying to start tribal bashing, that's why you put it that way.

Don't worry, it's between I and him
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut,
there are 4 Yoruba states and 4 Igbo state in the list
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by mrvitalis(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, what envy??
You guys thrive on malpractice nah.

Schooled in UNN so?
U are a super Lion n u believe igbos malpractice ? ....those lines can't go together ...I'm a super Lion too so I know
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut,
there are 4 Yoruba states and 4 Igbo state in the list.

note:
millions sat for jamb. a few hundred malpractice will not change anything
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by PromiseHamza: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Igbo and bad news.. 5 & 6

Yoruba and bad news are like 5 & 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:
there are 4 Yoruba states and 4 Igbo state in the list.

note:
millions sat for jamb. a few hundred malpractice will not change anything

Why is the guy defending malpractice in the first instance??
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Waterview:
DG IPOB bureau of statistics please back up your assertion with fact.

Two years ago, Osun and Oyo occupied the second and third position respectively.
osun and Oyo are in the malpractice list too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

U are a super Lion n u believe igbos malpractice ? ....those lines can't go together ...I'm a super Lion too so I know

Lol, guy I studied finance in UNN
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Why is the guy defending malpractice in the first instance??
instead of correcting him, you made it seems as if only Igbo's are on the malpractice list.

malpractice is everywhere in Nigeria. unless you don't travel to other places
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:
instead of correcting him, you made it seems as if only Igbo's are on the malpractice list

You don't understand, I and him have had some conversations b4.
Keep off
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Olisehinnocent: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut,
it's through malpractice that's why you guys have hikgh score in waec, neco
I smell envy grin grin grin. Anyway, na Amotekun cause am.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Miracle1991: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2020
These people with crime.i don't even know if there is any moral teaching in that part of the country.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

You don't understand, I and him have had some conversations b4. Keep off
and you drag a whole tribe into your conversation?
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
These people with crime.i don't even know if there is any moral teaching in that part of the country.
check very well...... you will see 4 Yoruba and 4 Igbo state. and some northern state.

the only zone not on the list is Southsouth

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:
and you drag a whole tribe into your conversation?

Sorry, took back my words.
Buh your brothers have been doing it o.
No p sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Slogan Of Your University? / Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2011/2012 Out / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.