Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud (24225 Views)

"149 Kuriga School Children Still Missing" - FIJ / Anambra UTME Fraud: ‘Let The Poor Breathe’, Innoson Motors’ Tells JAMB / WAEC Withholds SSCE Results Of 215,149 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by CSTR2: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, guy I studied finance in UNN
You are not worthy in character.

You shouldn't have graduated.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by mrvitalis(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, guy I studied finance in UNN
No Dept like finance in Unn,
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by pajudah007(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut,
Typical we.ed(igbo) boy, defending what's wrong
it's through malpractice that's why you guys have high score in waec, neco
lol @ typical weed boy. You just took it out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by duro4chang(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:
Those states has the highest number is candidate so it's only normal
I know you will have one reason or the other to defend irregularities. People like you will come here to abuse politicians but what you have written has shown that you are worse. You need to examine your life.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by HacheNoire1: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87713308:
Na from small dem dey start.

Fraudulent ways have been engrained in their heart from birth.

We weep for the future of this nation....it looks so effing bleak.

May God save us..... We will continue to believe in her!
[/s]
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Emma1630(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
https://punchng.com/imo-anambra-lead-utme-fraud-list-jamb-arrests-149/
STH U WILL JUST ANSWER ANY OPTION THEY, u go carry sth
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by DateMynd44(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2020
tocin44:
I'm more interested in that last line:

[/b]"Out of 1, 945,983 candidates who took the examination nationwide, about 0.3 per cent were absent."[b]

How could they have taken the exam and still be absent?
it's a typo.
Out of 1,945, 983 candidates that registered for the exams
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
phillipsword:
what do u expect a generation that loves their phones more than their books in my days we see academic as competition not as stress

@the structure died down@

I love my phone than my book cause it impact more than my book those... But not on the academic line
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by cenaman(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Southeast and fraud are 5&6, only EBONYI State is excluded from the southeast.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Surrez(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2020
I think the reason why they wanna cheat is because of Hausa people because how it is possible for Hausa to got Highest Mark in jamb since jamb as started because we all knew that they are very lazy and lack of education so I think that what leads guys to cheat and do runs it not their fault ooo because if Yoruba and Igbo student graduate with first class they can't secure any job and they're very good at their certificate But if Hausa student just have HND you will see how enjoyment he's gonna be like having a well pay job and living in big Mansion now Tell me Are we yoruba and Igbo are slave.�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Zeegold12(f): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2020
So surprised that Lagos is excluded though.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by sylve11: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut,

this one loud o. grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by dboo442: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Isn't edo an igbo state too??
Abeg leave matter 4 mathias and sabi 4 sabinus
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by barnny(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please how can i check my niece result without the registered phone number
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

No Dept like finance in Unn,

Lol, you're mistaken.
There is banking and finance in UNN
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by mrvitalis(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, you're mistaken.
There is banking and finance in UNN
Not finance and banking and finance is not in unn
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Masionreay: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
semyman:
Oath taking gang is here again
Fraudsters.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Igbaemilu(f): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
What else do you expect when all these kids don turn marlian

That is the issue!!!
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Depressedkidd: 2:11am On Mar 25, 2020
adebobconed:
This is really sad. Many youths are becoming too lazy to read and prepare for UTME. The same UTME that has become cheap over the advent of the CBT tests.
It is very unfortunate.

BTW: I build Mobile Apps, Feel free to PM if you've got any project for me.
I swear. The questions in this cbt era cannot be compared to those from before 2014. Those questions were brutal.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Uchasa(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut,
You are obviously not well,I'm based in Lagos,wrote my jamb in Lagos,I can say that this list is incomplete as Lagos is supposed to top this list.Lagos has the highest number of candidates who engage in exam malpractices in JAMB.....same thing with SSCE,they believe in malpractices a lot that they carry their phones into the exam Hall waiting for answers.
This thing should not be carried as a tribal stuff,because malpractices is more in the West,especially Lagos,Ogun and Oyo....The East engages too but not much.....coz the East is made up more of villages with students who don't have phones or sophisticated electronic gadgets to distract them,they end up excelling in SSCE and JAMB
It is a feat to be encouraged and not spoilt because of the misconducts of some candidates.
As I conclude,I would like to draw to your notice that about two candidates who sat for JAMB in Enugu and Imo and who were caught in exam malpractice were from the West.....Check it out if you think am lying.
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Uchasa(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2020
cenaman:
Southeast and fraud are 5&6, only EBONYI State is excluded from the southeast.
You talk nonsense,coz everyone knows that states like Abia and Imo in the East have indegenes with high IQ which makes them Excel in exams and competitions.....not because some group of people engaged in malpractice in their state,makes them fraudulent..
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Uchasa:

You are obviously not well,I'm based in Lagos,wrote my jamb in Lagos,I can say that this list is incomplete as Lagos is supposed to top this list.Lagos has the highest number of candidates who engage in exam malpractices in JAMB.....same thing with SSCE,they believe in malpractices a lot that they carry their phones into the exam Hall waiting for answers.
This thing should not be carried as a tribal stuff,because malpractices is more in the West,especially Lagos,Ogun and Oyo....The East engages too but not much.....coz the East is made up more of villages with students who don't have phones or sophisticated electronic gadgets to distract them,they end up excelling in SSCE and JAMB
It is a feat to be encouraged and not spoilt because of the misconducts of some candidates.
As I conclude,I would like to draw to your notice that about two candidates who sat for JAMB in Enugu and Imo and who were caught in exam malpractice were from the West.....Check it out if you think am lying .

So, I think it would be better if I said candidates who sat for Jamb in Ogun, Oyo and who were caught in exam malpractice where from the east??
Since we have more Igbos in West than Yorubas in East??

I schooled in UNN, you can't tell me about Igbo people Abeq.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by PericomaNwankwo: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

So, I think it would be better if I said candidates who sat for Jamb in Ogun, Oyo and who were caught in exam malpractice where from the east??
Since we have more Igbos in West than Yorubas in East??

I schooled in UNN, you can't tell me about Igbo people Abeq.

I see slaverubas making themselves feel good grin grin

Slaves always feel intimidated. Mumu people, typical afonja. You schooled in UNN, mumu I have lived in yorubaland And I speak a little Ekiti and Igbomina dialect yet I can never say you can't tell me about afonjas. Igbos live in your village and they know better than you about you. Lol grin
Re: JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud by Sammy07: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

I see slaverubas making themselves feel good grin grin

Slaves always feel intimidated. Mumu people, typical afonja. You schooled in UNN, mumu I have lived in yorubaland And I speak a little Ekiti and Igbomina dialect yet I can never say you can't tell me about afonjas. Igbos live in your village and they know better than you about you. Lol grin

Translate this.
A’a tu l’okunon o gb’opa gbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Slogan Of Your University? / Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2011/2012 Out / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.