Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453281 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by purpose08: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
@yomzy4cool
... copied ..I will work on it now ...

please I am expecting a mail in Nigeria from the UK. It was sent via Uk royal mail (international signed for) 5-7working days.

It was dispatched last Thursday and was said to be leaving the UK as at 7:54am uk time on friday. This was the last update on it from royal mail website. I have not recieved any update on it since then. I called UK royal mail and they said they don't have any more info as it has left the UK and that I should check Nigeria postal service's website. I have used the nipost website to track it but it has not worked. It says it can't find any information. Please can you help me check where it is at and what is going on? I really need the document as soon as possible.

The tracking is

RV140331480GB

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Sleek5(f): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
I

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yustob: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Did you get your package?
Kissup:
Sis someone should help a sister.A friend sent a package to me from US through USPS.i have tracked it to Nigeria but since it arrived Nigeria I am yet to receive a single mail from them.please when will their office be opened.i need assistance
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DocAdray(f): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
yomzy4cool:
... copied bro and I will call u once am through with it

Please kindly help me sir.
I've been expecting a package from the U.S.A since ending of September 2019 via USPS.
I kept tracking it, but at some point it seems it can't be located anymore.
Tracking number is UM623267048US
Thanks a lot.

Cc. yomzy4cool
Cc. aieromon
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Deben: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2020
Pls can someone help out. Someone sent me a package from the US using USPS since 2nd January 2020 till today 25th January 2020 I have not received it. The tracking number begins with CH. From the tracking in their site it says that my package has left Murtala Muhammed airport to final destination since 10/01/2020. No other info or update since then. I used my church address in Bonny Island Rivers State. Can some help me out. This package is expensive.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mycutiepie(f): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Anyone who needs stuff from here (the U.S) to be brought to Nigeria by air should contact me. You will receive your package on February 29th on the mainland. I am flying into Nigeria February 28th. No USPS headache.

Also I travel to Nigeria every 2 to 3 months. So you can make plans accordingly if you need several times a year shipping.

Note: No contraband. And for some items, receipts maybe required.

I am just a DM away!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by purpose08: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
purpose08:
@yomzy4cool

please I am expecting a mail in Nigeria from the UK. It was sent via Uk royal mail (international signed for) 5-7working days.

It was dispatched last Thursday and was said to be leaving the UK as at 7:54am uk time on friday. This was the last update on it from royal mail website. I have not recieved any update on it since then. I called UK royal mail and they said they don't have any more info as it has left the UK and that I should check Nigeria postal service's website. I have used the nipost website to track it but it has not worked. It says it can't find any information. Please can you help me check where it is at and what is going on? I really need the document as soon as possible.

The tracking is

RV140331480GB

Thanks and God bless.

@yomzy4cool,

Please help me with any more info on this

RV140331480GB

Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by moyofun: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2020
yomzy4cool:
hello everyone , am really sorry for not responding to most of ur calls and messages on whatsapp , am not really feeling good had issues with my health but am better now and I will be taking up ur issues one by one. kindly be patient with me
hello bro, please kindly help me out with a package that was sent to me from the USA. It stopped updating tracking since December 5 and last status says “departed Murtala Muhammad airport, Lagos Nigeria “ what do I do? Tracking number is CH082465119US. Help please
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by davit: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello guys. WHat do you think could be wrong? For the first time, my item was taken to Abuja by NIPOST instead of Lagos. I have been using same address for almost 8 years. Order shipped from China trough Aliexpress. Even the items i ordered alongside this one have been dropping in Lagos. Right now the item is showing Wuse Post Office. How do I get it rerouted to Lagos? Any contact link to call from Wuse, Abuja Post office?>
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2020
purpose08:

@yomzy4cool,

Please help me with any more info on this

RV140331480GB

Thanks

The package has arrived at your local post office. Go and pick up if you haven't done so already.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Haderoncare(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2020
aieromon:

The package has arrived at your local post office. Go and pick up if you haven't done so already.[/quoteR]
Hello, please can you please help me to track my parcel that was sent from US since 8th of Jan via USPS and DHL e-commerce is but I have not receive any message from NIPoST. Kindly help me. Track number is GM565326212101540234 [quote author=aieromon post=86363643]

The package has arrived at your local post office. Go and pick up if you haven't done so already.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Haderoncare(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2020
aieromon:

The package has arrived at your local post office. Go and pick up if you haven't done so already.[/quoteR]
Hello, please can you please help me to track my parcel that was sent from US since 8th of Jan via USPS and DHL e-commerce is but I have not receive any message from NIPoST. Kindly help me. Tracking number is GM565326212101540234 [quote author=aieromon post=86363643]

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Haderoncare(f): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2020
yomzy4cool:
... copied bro and I will call u once am through with it
Hello sir, pls can you help me to track my parcel that was sent from US via USPS then DHL e-commerce is since 8th of January. I haven't not receive any message from NIPoST. I kindly assist me. Tracking number is GM565326212101540234 . Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Haderoncare:
Hello, please can you please help me to track my parcel that was sent from US since 8th of Jan via USPS and DHL e-commerce is but I have not receive any message from NIPoST. Kindly help me. Tracking number is GM565326212101540234

Keep on tracking. Use https://track24.net/ or https://en.trackitonline.ru/?service=track

Edit: It seems your package number was changed to UM279356644US. If that is the case, your package cannot be tracked once it enters Nigeria.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Haderoncare(f): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
aieromon:

Keep on tracking. Use https://track24.net/ or https://en.trackitonline.ru/?service=track

Edit: It seems your package number was changed to UM279356644US. If that is the case, your package cannot be tracked once it enters Nigeria.
Thanks so much. Does it means that it has not arrived in Nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Haderoncare:
Thanks so much. Does it means that it has not arrived in Nigeria

Tracking does not indicate that it has left the country of origin. The package is still in transit.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by surgecom(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
@yomzycool.

I just called now. This is the tracking ID.

CB152516438US

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mtcnboss(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
surgecom:
@yomzycool.

I just called now. This is the tracking ID.

CB152516438US

Thanks
Your package is at the post office in your area where you should be expecting it. Go there and ask for it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Incase you are wondering, UA928045911US, I'm yet to receive my item
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DassaM: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2020
purpose08:
@yomzy4cool

The tracking is

RV140331480GB

Thanks and God bless.

You package is at the post office (NIPOST) head office in Abeokuta. The head office is at Sapon. And if its not there check the other at Panseke in Ibara, but I'm sure it's at Sapon. Quickly go and collect it before it gets missing.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DassaM: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2020
moyofun:
hello bro, please kindly help me out with a package that was sent to me from the USA. It stopped updating tracking since December 5 and last status says “departed Murtala Muhammad airport, Lagos Nigeria “ what do I do? Tracking number is CH082465119US. Help please

Go to your local post office it should be there by now. Ask them
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by omoharry(f): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2020
I have never had issues with NIPOST.I was even surprised all my parcels have been delivered at my door step..the only issue is that i have to pay N500..for each percel. So far it have the most convenient and cheaper way to order good from Ali express...
The problem is if i can order from 1688 through NIPOST..is it possible to do that? if so how do i go about it?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by omoharry(f): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Has any one received good sent from 1688/Taobao site China and sent through NIPOST ? I just want to know which shipping company uses NIPOST.All i see are advert from individual agent that will ship it and you have to collect it yourself at a centre.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by moyofun: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
DassaM:

Go to your local post office it should be there by now. Ask them
Oh thank you. Were you able to get it tracked if I may ask? Do I give them that same old tracking number? Or should I just give them the sender name and my name? Thanks in advance
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yustob: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
I t.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mctfopt: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
omoharry:
Has any one received good sent from 1688/Taobao site China and sent through NIPOST ? I just want to know which shipping company uses NIPOST.All i see are advert from individual agent that will ship it and you have to collect it yourself at a centre.

Third party shipping agents with office mainly in Lagos can help you ship it down to Lagos. You can then pick it up by yourself or pay for use of other courier service to ship to it down to your location if you are not in Lagos.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2020
Hi guys , I'm expecting 4 iPhones 2 pro max and 2 xs max ,can anyone advise if these items are subject to customs duties and if yes ,how much ,also is there a guide on how to ship in phones so as to avoid or minimize customs duties anyone that can help me ,I'd appreciate , thanks guys in anticipation ,07032334342
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DassaM: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Message me if you have any issues with your package.

https:///2349099943311

Inbound Package only, any courier(USPS, Nipost, EMS, FedEx, DHL, UPS, UK Royal etc.)
I just want to help because I know the pain, my last package gave me link to so many quarters at NACHO
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ivaaa: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pretty confused and tired of this country. How can a phone sent for over 2 weeks not delivered yet ? Documents sent to me using UPS last week had already been delivered. I’m giving USPS this week to deliver the package, else I’ll publicly rubbish their brand on social media. I should have stick to my fedex.

I have Been seeing “departed murtala Mohammed Airpot”

CH092140766US

@yomzy4cool
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by moyofun: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Evans211:
Pretty confused and tired of this country. How can a phone sent for over 2 weeks not delivered yet ? Documents sent to me using UPS last week had already been delivered. I’m giving USPS this week to deliver the package, else I’ll publicly rubbish their brand on social media. I should have stick to my fedex.
Save yourself the headache of going on social media to drag them. Had two phones and one Apple Watch sent to me from the USA via USPS l since November 19; I still haven’t gotten it. It might come when Jesus shows up sha
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
moyofun:
Save yourself the headache of going on social media to drag them. Had two phones and one Apple Watch sent to me from the USA via USPS l since November 19; I still haven’t gotten it. It might come when Jesus shows up sha

Nigerians can never get things right.. I won’t be surprised If the package is stolen...

I won’t mind to pay my last dime for publicity on social media.. I despise nonchalantness and stealing..

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.