Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453262 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:30am On Feb 08
lexrichy:
did they call you?

Yes.

Visit your local PO if you don't receive any notification by next week.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Esteesiki: 5:42am On Feb 24
Good morning house, please I need help my package from fashion nova with tracking no CG013600034DE has been in transit for days. The last tracking update shows it's been cleared with customs, and it's been 2 weeks now no update. Please I need help. Who can help me?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ellskc: 9:49am On Feb 25
Good morning house, please I’ve been waiting on my delivery for weeks now, and I have no clue what’s going on or why it’s taking so much time since it’s already in Nigeria. It’s very urgent. Please is it possible for me to get some help?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Wilhelm99: 9:52am On Mar 10
@yomzy4cool
Please can you help me with this package, it has spent more than 12 days with custom!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kelly12(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13
Please house my parcel has stocked here for weeks now .

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SafetyPlug(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13
Kelly12:
Please house my parcel has stocked here for weeks now .

Track with parcelsapp dot com.It offers better update than this NIPOST tracking.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kelly12(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13
SafetyPlug:

Track with parcelsapp dot com.It offers better update than this NIPOST tracking.
Okay thanks, saying : Arrived at sorting center in destination country since on the 28th of last month

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SafetyPlug(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14
Kelly12:

Okay thanks, saying : Arrived at sorting center in destination country since on the 28th of last month

Did you send outside Nigeria or you are expecting a package here in Nigeria? If the latter, then tracking with NIPOST is fine🙏.

Normally, it shouldn't exceed three days at the sorting center, but this is Naija.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kelly12(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14
SafetyPlug:

Did you send outside Nigeria or you are expecting a package here in Nigeria? If the latter, then tracking with NIPOST is fine🙏.

Normally, it shouldn't exceed three days at the sorting center, but this is Naija.
Am expecting the package here in naija
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by flintcheeze: 1:07am On Mar 19
Warfibabe:
All of a sudden, tracking my percel on Nipost website just switched from inserting into domestic bag on the 29th February to send item abroad 24th January… it literally back dated… I don’t understand I cleared custom already, I paid a whopping 324k bro I getting sick over here… it literally backdated… what it’s showing on other tracking site other than Nipost in the 3rd and 4th image… the most recent image on Nipost website is the 1st image

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by flintcheeze: 3:09am On Mar 21
flintcheeze:
All of a sudden, tracking my percel on Nipost website just switched from inserting into domestic bag on the 29th February to send item abroad 24th January… it literally back dated… I don’t understand I cleared custom already, I paid a whopping 324k bro I getting sick over here… it literally backdated… what it’s showing on other tracking site other than Nipost in the 3rd and 4th image… the most recent image on Nipost website is the 1st image
Called customer care and they said it had arrived, picked it up yesterday, paid 1050 naira only

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Oyetboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 22
flintcheeze:
Called customer care and they said it had arrived, picked it up yesterday, paid 1050 naira only
Can you share the customer care number?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Wilhelm99: 7:44am On Mar 24
flintcheeze:

I also have a package stuck with custom How do I contact them to know if I am to pay custom fee pls enlighten me. Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by flintcheeze: 11:55pm On Mar 26
Oyetboy:

Can you share the customer care number?
This is it, The one with the Blue ink was the one I call that eventually went through

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by flintcheeze: 11:57pm On Mar 26
Wilhelm99:

I also have a package stuck with custom How do I contact them to know if I am to pay custom fee pls enlighten me. Thanks.
They don’t leave their numbers like that, you have to go to Lagos, NACHO office, tell them you are going to Nipost custom office when you get inside the building they will direct you there… after you clear custom… after a week or two you package go arrive
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LydiasChronicle(f): 4:15pm On Apr 03
Stop using a regular SIM number for your business.

The Telcos won't tell you this. With a regular SIM number:

- People will think you're a small unprofessional business and will treat you like they would a market seller
- No professional welcome greeting
- Your staff can steal your customers
- You can lose your customers if your phone gets lost or stolen
- You have to go with a SIM pack or police report to get your number back if you lose it
- Only one person can make or take calls at the same time

Use PressOne instead. With a PressOne business phone number:

- Customers will see you as a big professional business and will pay what you charge
- You can set professional welcome greetings in less than 10 minutes
- You can monitor what your staff is saying to customers, they can't steal your customers
- Your business number will never be lost or stolen
- Multiple people can take calls at the same time with one number
- No need for extra/multiple SIM cards

PressOne is the smart business number for your business. You will stand out, customers will trust you, refer you, and pay what you charge. If you are interested, you can learn more here - https:///PressOne-LearnMore
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pquaver(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16
aieromon:

For time sensitive postage, use courier next time.

With snail mail, you will have to exercise patience, lots of it.

Bro i sent a package since a month (begining of march 2024) to Nigeria.from Germany i tracked it via Deutsche post dhl. it says landed at lagos airport since then no update nothing nothing.. Here are the tracking numbers : CY283565697DE, CY283565706DE and CY283430845DE.. Please i am awaiting your reply urgently
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16
pquaver:

Bro i sent a package since a month (begining of march 2024) to Nigeria.from Germany i tracked it via Deutsche post dhl. it says landed at lagos airport since then no update nothing nothing.. Here are the tracking numbers :. Please i am awaiting your reply urgently

From the tracking information, I do not believe any of the packages have landed in Nigeria.

You can contact DHL for further information.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pquaver(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16
aieromon:

From the tracking information, I do not believe any of the packages have landed in Nigeria.

You can contact DHL for further information.

My last mail to dhl said they packages have been sent to Nigeria..

Even the dhl tracking says so.. Here atached is the screenshot..
Because u might not understand German.. It says the package was take with brith Airways flight (BA) and the flight landed in Nigeria..

It also says Ankunft am Flughafen - Arrival at Airport
Zielland /gebiet=Destination Lagos Nigeria

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16
pquaver:

My last mail to dhl said they packages have been sent to Nigeria..

Even the dhl tracking says so.. Here atached is the screenshot..
Because u might not understand German.. It says the package was take with brith Airways flight (BA) and the flight landed in Nigeria..

It also says Ankunft am Flughafen - Arrival at Airport
Zielland /gebiet=Destination Lagos Nigeria

The plane has not landed in Nigeria. The airport landing can be a stopover before final flight to Lagos. (21 March tracking information)

https://www.dhl.com/de-en/home/tracking/tracking-parcel.html?submit=1&tracking-id=CY283565697DE
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pquaver(m): 6:38am On Apr 17
aieromon:

The plane has not landed in Nigeria. The airport landing can be a stopover before final flight to Lagos. (21 March tracking information)

https://www.dhl.com/de-en/home/tracking/tracking-parcel.html?submit=1&tracking-id=CY283565697DE

Can it take actually that long, when dhl themselves believe it takes 19 working days max.. And they believe it is in Nigeria.. Ok no problem but with ur experience what do u think is the best way to go about it? Since the expected delivery time has been exceeded
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pquaver(m): 7:40am On Apr 17
aieromon:

Excuse sir..
This here is my problem.. The tracking number when i follow it explicitly tells me the airport it landed in.. That is my worry because u say it is yet to come to Nigeria while their tracking says lagos airport Nigeria..

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mjanalyn: 6:55am On Apr 18
Greeting please I could use urgent help tracking my package that was en route from USA. The packages left USA in early March (March 8 to be exact) and landed in Lagos March 27. Then it says departed Lagos airport on March 27, which I find extremely odd because the destination is in Lagos. It’s almost been 2 month now and still no update on my packages . Please help 🙏🏾

Tracking numbers:
CH208399567US
CH208400530US

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:42am On Apr 18
Mjanalyn:
Greeting please I could use urgent help tracking my package that was en route from USA. The packages left USA in early March (March 8 to be exact) and landed in Lagos March 27. Then it says departed Lagos airport on March 27, which I find extremely odd because the destination is in Lagos. It’s almost been 2 month now and still no update on my packages . Please help 🙏🏾

Contact USPS for clarification. It should read as "Arrived" rather than "Departed" if the package has landed in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.