Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Miracles Are Still Real (healing From Trigmineal Neuralgia) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Are Still Real (healing From Trigmineal Neuralgia) (660 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Miracles Are Still Real (crippled Up Then Healed) / Miracles Are Still Real:true Life Story Of Suwimon Panyangarm A Living Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracles Are Still Real (healing From Trigmineal Neuralgia) by kris2glo: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
I had been suffering with Trigmineal Neuralgia. The doctor had put me on Neurontin. It's a seizure medicine that helped the pain very little. My condition was a damaged nerve in the right side of my head. It hurt so bad when the shower water hit my head. It would bring me to my knees. I couldn't chew, wash my face on the right side, or smile. The pain was too bad. All I could do was drink oatmeal in a very liquid form and drink mashed potatoes. My personality had been taken away with all the pain. The doctors wouldn't do brain surgery, only, as a last resort and then it could come back. I read my Bible all the time and my healing scriptures. I prayed and cried all the time. I watched all the Christian preachers and their prayer partners prayed with me. I sat there on day and wrote everything that I could think of that I had done wrong in my life. I searched my life of any forgiveness that I needed to have toward anyone. I was no good for my family the shape that I was in. They had to do everything for me. I had even had thoughts of how I could get out of this pain. I cried out to God more than I had ever done in my life!!

One morning as I slowly arose, I started walking done the hall. All of a sudden, it felt like something being sprinkled into the top of my head. I stopped and just stood there. It felt so wonderful!! It proceeded down my neck and out my left arm and fingers. Next it went out my right arm and fingers. Next, it went down my chest and stomach and down each leg and toes. When it left my body, there was a powerful force that knocked me backwards. At that moment, I was filled with joy and peace unspeakable!! I ran into the kitchen, telling my family that I didn't hurt anymore and that I was totally fillled with joy and peace. I grabbed for the phone and wanted to share it with everyone that I know! I thank our wonderful, loving Father for his mercy and grace that he has given me. It has completely changed my life! I now know that at that time I was baptised in the Holy Spirit. I have prayed in tongues since then and have had dreams and visions.

Also, that night that God touched me, my oldest daughter was hurting in her back. It felt like a little knot. I prayed for her that night. The next morning, I walked into the bathroom where she was and ask her how her back felt. She said better. I took her arm and told her that she didn't have to worry about her back anymore, that it was going to be fine. I had been rubbing her arm while I talked with her. When I went to let go of her arm, it was like a magnet that forced my hand back on her arm. I couldn't move it off for a while. Things like this has been happening and I know it is all from God. I wittness all the time and can't read his word enough! I am ready for anything he has planned for me to do. I am so happy all the time and I praise his name for the healing that he has done in me. There are so many people with Neuralgia and I ask all of you to help me pray for them. This condition only gets worse. But thanks to God, he has a cure!!
Re: Miracles Are Still Real (healing From Trigmineal Neuralgia) by mabell: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
see how God heals pains and puts smiles on people's faces

(1) (Reply)

. / In Love With My Pastor / Magnify The Lord With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.