Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Find Hope In These Trying Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Hope In These Trying Times (153 Views)

How Christians Can Stay Strong During Trying Times - Tunde Korede / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / The 10 Powerful Verses From Isaiah To Help You Fight Fear And Find Hope In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Hope In These Trying Times by AJSfan: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello fellow Humans,
These are troublous times,especially for our kind. Fear and worry has gripped many hearts and most people are now living in uncertain and suspicion. It is my desire that you find hope after reading this post.

NB
If you are here to mock, you would only be wasting your time. Your contributions are welcome, we will overcome this together. This too will pass in Jesus name
Re: Find Hope In These Trying Times by AJSfan: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2020
HOPE FOR THE AFFLICTED

The Novel corona virus caught the world by surprise and revealed the deficiency and il-preparedness of our level of knowledge to handle a global pandemic . It is neither racial or tribal, its effect on the rich is as excruciating as on the poor.

Are you experiencing the symptoms of the Covid-19 virus already? This post is for you to find hope. You will not die.

Scientists have referred to the disease as a plague and it reminds me of a time the Israelites were faced with a terrible plague in the wilderness. Venomous snakes were in their camps and inflicting lethal vemons in to the people there.
In perilous circumstances like that, humans look for difficult solutions and many times, the solution is usually simple. For the Israelites, the solution was very simple, so simple that many of them ignored it. They were only to lift up their eyes and look at the image of a brazen serpent.

If you find yourself having the symptoms of the virus,
1. Reach out to the NCDC via their call center
2. Stay away from people and self-isolate
3. Use your isolation period as one of deep soul-searching.

-Make your ways right with your creator
-Repent from every evil work
- Receive Jesus into your life by saying his simple prayer
"Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God and that you died to take my sins away, I receive your forgiveness and ask yhay you come and dwell in me. Thank you for hearing and answering. Amen"
4. Trust God for healing. Healing and deliverance are the children's bread, therefore as a believer in the finished work of Jesus, trust him to rejuvenate your immune system and the life of God will flow through you and make you totally whole.

Say this word of prayer out loud for healing.
"Lord Jesus, I bless your name for paying the Ransom for my soul and setting me free from the powers of death and the grave, I hereby declare that covid-19 and any other protocol of death doesn't have any right to dwell in my body and destroy my flesh for by His stripes I was healed. Hallelujah, Glory to God for I am healed"..

As you make this declarations, I decree that the hand of the Lord will be upon you and I curse that disease out of your life in Jesus name.
Re: Find Hope In These Trying Times by paqman: 5:39am On May 21, 2020
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Saint And Where His/her Authority Lies. / On A Serious Note / Re: Don't Expect Relief items From Your Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.