Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,961 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra (916 Views)

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic / Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Reffoneee: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Anambra: Police Inspector commits suicide after killing ex-lover and husband

March 24, 2020 | EASTERN PILOT

AWKA - A police inspector, Kenneth Enamika attached to 29 PMF, Awka in Anambra State has allegedly killed his ex lover, Oluchi Aputanze from Ozoara, Mgbidi in Oru West council area of Imo State for allegedly deceiving him and marrying someone else, Cajethan Aputanze after his financial commitment to her.

According to the State police Public Relation Officer, Orlando Ikeokwu, the incident which occurred on March,22 has thrown the whole community into a mourning mood..

Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Reffoneee: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2020
FTC for me only
Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Nwodosis(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2020
A na emere nwanyi, O na emere Onye di ya mma!
Love and hate are equal and opposite, we all should be careful on how we toy with people's emotions.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Davash222(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Fighting and Killing over a pusssy is one of the silliest things on earth.
It’s more noble to fight for caprisone at children’s party than fighting over a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by LegendaryLover(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Reffoneee:
FTC for me only
weytin u gain being FTC?
Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by LegendaryLover(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2020
the less u spend on a woman, the more easily u can let go of her if she decides to jilt u.
So until u marry that girl in ur life, as a man, spend less on her. This way u can easily move on. 'Cos most times, our emotions are tied to our finances as men.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Iyiataata92: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2020
This was now Romeo, Juliet, Count Paris and Tybalt laid in the same motuary in Romeo and Juliet all in the name of love. It's nothing new.

But op, next time say ''policeman kills'' not 'police kills'. Police is an organisation not a person

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Totilopussylick(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Love is wicked
Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by YesNo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good Lord.
Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by nijabazaar: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tragic .

I feel for them.

I channel my utmost pity to the husband. He might not be in the loop.

Don't ever toy with anyone's heart. Most people are fragile
Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dis is not ordinary abeg
Re: Police Kills Ex Lover And Husband In Akwa Anambra by Hoodbilonia: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Financial comitment
Meaning he was jilted and scammed.
Why not bone and walk away
Of cos no.
He was cursed from birth
And gained a PHD in daily curses via npf
He must be an indian hemp smoker
Or was on the highest level to kill all including himself last last..
No tears for the dead.

I spit

(1) (Reply)

Three Russian Sisters Murder Their Abusive Father / Nsukka Local Government Chairman Is Dead, Malaria Is The Cause(photos) / °°°°°Scam Alert.......Beware Of this Particular Fraudster^°°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.