Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Whats Your Plan B??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats Your Plan B??? (613 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners / Plan B - Top Night Club In Uyo Offers Exotic Nightlife Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Plan B??? by webtutorr: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
It's no more doubt or anything!!!
It's now a true fact that Corona virus exist right here in our country Nigeria.

Now, schools and churches has been closed.
Very soon if care is not taking.
Businesses, which includes shops and offices will be closed too.

But, nomata the spread, if all shops and offices are closed, online shop cannot be closed.

Someone that does his/her business under the operations of a website online cannot contact this virus.

So, if you have not yet doing online business, I will teach you how to start making money online from the comfort of your home now that movements are banned. As it stands, we the online business people no dey panic whether Government closed businesses or not.

So, I will be organizing a tutorial tomorrow on WhatsApp to train people on how to start doing online business and be making money. My topics are:

Ecommerce
Dropshipping
Affiliate Marketing
Site/Store Setup.
Digital marketing

The training is Wednesday 25th March 2020 and time; 9-10pm.

Join me to learn how to start online business and be making money even without having a product.

Message me on WhatsApp with the title: PLAN B

Re: Whats Your Plan B??? by webtutorr: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Will add you guys to the group

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Q / Dakkada Networking Experience Discusses The Future Of Work Amidst Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.