Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Exempted From Evil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exempted From Evil. (440 Views)

13 Psalms That Can Set You Free From Evil Bondage / Can The Lord Forgive The Devil If He Confesses His Sins And Repents From Evil? / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exempted From Evil. by Revadebola: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2020
EXEMPTED FROM EVIL.

The scriptures confirm that the Lord will exempt His children and people from evil.

Psalm 91:7,10
"A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling".

Accidents, calamities, tragedies, afflictions of diseases, sicknesses, including corona virus will not be your portion, in Jesus Name.

In this WhatsApp audio broadcast, I will share with you the teaching titled, "EXEMPTED FROM EVIL".

From tomorrow, be online to download and listen to the message titled, "EXEMPTED FROM EVIL".

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthroughs.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

In case, you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center / How Esu Is An Intermediary Between Man And God / Indian Boy Who Predicted Coronavirus Reveals When It Will End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.