Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center (439 Views)

International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos / I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Pastorayojide(f): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
I am here to speak out my own opinion and stand, I don't mind what critics will say or reply. This season when the economy is failing, when there is an epidemic of coronavirus, is when we need God the more. We need cooporate prayers more than ever. Our spiritual father's should please address this issue steadily. If market can be opened from 10am to 2 pm, then church under supervised hygiene control can also be open. Market is not gatted but most churches are gatted. Most churches in nigeria don't attract the crowd market does.
Christian this is a wake up call for us to speak up and also pray against every gate of hell towards the church. GOD AND THE CHURCH IS STILL THE SOLUTION TO ALL THIS PANDEMIC. Even if some critic will say that some church are not on the rigth track but we still have churches that are of God and christians that are genuine. CHRISTIANS AWAKE SPEAK UP AND PRAY. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PERSONAL AND CORPORATE PRAYER. WE NEED CORPORATE PRAYER IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Oyiboman69: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Then, I see that you stand against the survival of humanity,and you have lost touch with reality,as cannot see what is happening in your surrounding

1 Like

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Pastorayojide(f): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Young man you have your own opinion. Tell me the truth of you have truly been in your house for the lock down. If markets can function then why can't church function. I did not write this post to Christians who don't go to church before the pandemic, I am writting to thoes who truly knows the deep joy of attending a church fellowship.

1 Like

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Bacteriologist(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
People like these have become brainwashed by their religion so much that they have become a danger, not only to themselves, but to the people around them as well.

Why can't you pray for this to end in your house? Why is "corporate" prayer or whatever you call it so important? What kind of god requires his children to endanger their own lives and THAT OF OTHERS before he hears them?

What other evidence do we need that Religion reduces otherwise intelligent adults into mentally incapacitated puppets?

Please keep this deranged religitard indoors before he sends the sky crashing on us all with his religious stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by lepasharon(f): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Pastorayojide:
Young man you have your own opinion. Tell me the truth of you have truly been in your house for the lock down. If markets can function then why can't church function. I did not write this post to Christians who don't go to church before the pandemic, I am writting to thoes who truly knows the deep joy of attending a church fellowship.

3 Likes

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Zoroaster: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bastard just like your jesus

3 Likes

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by kingxsamz(m): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2020
It's people like you that are meant to be thrown in jail till this virus blows over...
Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Jeromejnr(m): 12:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmmmm.

Anyways, off topic. You know, Jesus is the only person who predicted thousands of years ago that people will abuse Him and speak blasphemous things against Him.

Is it a surprise that we see that everywhere today especially on Nairaland? An example will be a comment above.

(Obviously He knew He will be long remembered and talked about through the ages..must have known Himself to be a special Man). Deductive reasoning on things like these should speak to some people who assume themselves intelligent, but the blindness....
Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Pastorayojide(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2020
I expect more critics,keep criticising and pouring out more abuses. most of the people criticising me and my writeup don't even go to church nor regard God and the gathering of the church before the epidemic. I STAND ON THE FACT THAT IF MARKETS CAN BE OPEN FROM 10AM TO 2 PM, THEN CHURCH CAN BE OPENED. CAN'T CORONAVIRUS BE CONTACTED FROM THE OPENED MARKETS. STOP ALL POLITICAL HYPOCRISY
Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by lepasharon(f): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pastorayojide:
I expect more critics,keep criticising and pouring out more abuses. most of the people criticising me and my writeup don't even go to church nor regard God and the gathering of the church before the epidemic. I STAND ON THE FACT THAT IF MARKETS CAN BE OPEN FROM 10AM TO 2 PM, THEN CHURCH CAN BE OPENED. CAN'T CORONAVIRUS BE CONTACTED FROM THE OPENED MARKETS. STOP ALL POLITICAL HYPOCRISY

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by MJBOLT: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
abeg shut up,markets and churches which of them is beneficial to man?typical MDS,must you go to church?pray in your fvcking house.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by AbbyBlack(f): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pastorayojide:
I am here to speak out my own opinion and stand, I don't mind what critics will say or reply. This season when the economy is failing, when there is an epidemic of coronavirus, is when we need God the more. We need cooporate prayers more than ever. Our spiritual father's should please address this issue steadily. If market can be opened from 10am to 2 pm, then church under supervised hygiene control can also be open. Market is not gatted but most churches are gatted. Most churches in nigeria don't attract the crowd market does.
Christian this is a wake up call for us to speak up and also pray against every gate of hell towards the church. GOD AND THE CHURCH IS STILL THE SOLUTION TO ALL THIS PANDEMIC. Even if some critic will say that some church are not on the rigth track but we still have churches that are of God and christians that are genuine. CHRISTIANS AWAKE SPEAK UP AND PRAY. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PERSONAL AND CORPORATE PRAYER. WE NEED CORPORATE PRAYER IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW.
This camel � is comparing markets to an utterly useless building. Lmfao.

1 Like

Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by hupernikao: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bacteriologist:
People like these have become brainwashed by their religion so much that they have become a danger, not only to themselves, but to the people around them as well.

Why can't you pray for this to end in your house? Why is "corporate" prayer or whatever you call it so important? What kind of god requires his children to endanger their own lives and THAT OF OTHERS before he hears them?

What other evidence do we need that Religion reduces otherwise intelligent adults into mentally incapacitated puppets?

Please keep this deranged religitard indoors before he sends the sky crashing on us all with his religious stupidity.

Don't you think it's stupidity to also blame religion for stupidity. Does stupidity not abound everywhere. Stupidity has no house address, it's the hallmark of those the stupid.
Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by lepasharon(f): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
hupernikao:

Don't you think it's stupidity to also blame religion for stupidity. Does stupidity not abound everywhere. Stupidity has no house address, it's the hallmark of those the stupid.

There are more stupid ppl that are religious
Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by thankgod460(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zoroaster:
Bastard just like your jesus
It Is good when you make comments but with your own comments I can clearly understand psalm 107 vs 17 which says "fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquity, are afflicted"
Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by hupernikao: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
lepasharon:

There are more stupid ppl that are religious

Give me facts and statistics to support this. Not assumptions.

Also as you provide that. Using your present assumptions above.

Does more stupid people are religious same as religious people are stupid. Will I be correct to say Atheists are dull and liars because there are more dull persons and liars who are atheists?
Re: I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center by Dyonne: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pastorayojide:

If we agree to close the markets will you agree to close your church?

If yes, let's close the markets. Done. Great. Now, how do we eat?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30+ Ramadan Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Prayers And Images For Your Loved Ones / Of Aja (whirlwind) And UFO Abduction / Indian Boy Who Predicted Coronavirus Reveals When It Will End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.