Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive (62395 Views)

FACT CHECK: Have Police Reinstated DCP Kyari After Probe In Hushpuppi’s Fraud? / FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Idyuyoette: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Let us b ready to impose another kyari
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
RichBoy247:

UK, Italy, US, Germany, Israel hospitals are the best in the world, yet several thousands have died in those world best hospitals. Shut the fucck up you miscreant.
then bros, it is double death sentence for our dubious, clueless and tactless leaders. Who care more about themselves than they do for the general well-being of Nigerians.....no pity for them
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Nifemi2512(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Politics or no politics,
We are all brothers and sisters!
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Empiree: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
This should be a wakeup call for Nigerian politicians to fix the system. If they are able to survive this it teaches them good lessons if only they can reflect. Now they can not travel to Germany, India, Italy, UK, US, Spain for treatment. They are now forced to use the same system for bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by holytribe(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
They should fly him abroad immediately for treatment undecided
Unfortunately, even people in the abroad are dieing shocked oro pesi Je (Stalemate)
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by dboo442: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
undecided but y do i smell politics here.very soon some hidden things wiii be let out.lord save us to witness truth
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by DagobertoEli: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
They are calling on God after failing in their duties while in office.

Ogun Laakaye kill them both.

Keep praying.

Nations are making strict rules, giant strides in combating pandemic and researching with billions.

Our fat head politicians are praying to God.

Keep calling on God, he is coming.

When you fail to use the brain God has giving you, stupidity is bound.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Debbienat: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please Can a well meaning Nigerian help me out with some money I'm urgently in need and need your help... Any amount is generous as long as you reached out.
Account Name- Natufe Oghenetejiri Deborah
Account Number- 2218213654
Bank- Zenith Bank
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by seangy4konji: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Take him abroad for treatment...is that notvwhayvthey have been doing since

Ordinary citizen,before dem treat you for malaria ,na war...

We have been saying it that one day we will all pay the price for all you have been doing..
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by nomenclature(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Word on marble
igbarasdynasty:
I wish the content of our hearts were written on our foreheads......

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by REDshouse(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
RichBoy247:

UK, Italy, US, Germany, Israel hospitals are the best in the world, yet several thousands have died in those world best hospitals. Shut the fucck up you miscreant.
eeeya non miscreant see ur fucking life outside..... u will die with them...
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Abiberry: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
But Abba Kyari didn't pray for Atikus son .. NIGERIANS need to learn to elect smart people with empathy not dullards with heart of stone
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
and u think u jst sounded intelligent?
he's right. Go read abt new world order online!
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by bonnyhope: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
abbey621:

You're deceiving yourself, prayer without work is vanity. How can a country pray so vigorously yet there are only 500 ventilators, 100 hospital beds in a state for COVID 19? 40 cases already and you think prayer will magically cure all of them....joker!

Prayer without work is vanity which every christain knows.

But you are totally against prayer

That is my concern for you
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by uvie66: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
REDshouse:
If you and kyari has done the needful by making our hospitals one of the best in the world in which you people have the power and capacity to do there will be no need for your prayers and panicking....

Kyari can be taken to Italian hospitals for adequate treatment of convid 19
Jesu...... from frying pan to fire
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by LadunaI(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Empiree:
This should be a wakeup call for Nigerian politicians to fix the system. If they are able to survive this it teaches them good lessons if only they can reflect. Now they can not travel to Germany, India, Italy, UK, US, Spain for treatment. They are now forced to use the same system for bleeped up
Yeah that's right. No where for them to run to for medical treatment. I pray this doesn't get out hands in naija o. The news coming in now and from other countries is scary.

Hope everything is OK with you and family there? I pray for God protection for you and everyone o.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by abbey621(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
bonnyhope:

Prayer without work is vanity which every christain knows.

But you are totally against prayer

That is my concern for you

Where in my comment did I state that I was against prayer? But when you are in front of a lion, you can choose to either run/fight back or sit there and pray the lion does not tear you to pieces grin
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Maxwell4404(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
I still don't belive this??
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nemesis

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Empiree: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
LadunaI:

Yeah that's right. No where for them to run to for medical treatment. I pray this doesn't get out hands in naija o. The news coming in now and from other countries is scary.

Hope everything is OK with you and family there? I pray for God protection for you and everyone o.
Ameena...shout Out to healthcare workers. We must go to work unlike others.

Ameena to your Dua.

NIGERIAN politicians actually infected Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by bizzibodi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Anyone who caught this bug shld b cremated.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
sarrki:

Brotherly with 4 decade and half experience about Nigeria I can authoritatively tell you that know matter who is president it’s all same thing

Our leaders are us, we are our leaders

Wow
You are advanced in age.
Wow. Kudos.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Skyebestpropert(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Get 10% of your investment within 8months with a bag of rice and 5 litres of groundnut oil wen u invest in a refurbished 66 passenger bus cost 5 million.with daily revenue of 25k
Invest between 500k to 5m and get 10 percent interest with those benefits listed above
25k *30 days =750k
750*8 month=6m
Your capital paid back in the first 6month and your interest paid in the rest 2 months
Call Skye Best limited manager 08169670189 or visit our office op captain cook Mayfair ile Ife osun state
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Nigerianization(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This man could have embraced his boss on arrival from Germany to intimate him of his journey, it appears he didn't do this hence the disparity in his test result and that of Buhari.
He should suffer alone then, I don't pity those stealing our money and lying to us while the masses suffer acute shortage of basic amenities.

If you think that the president actually tested negative to this virus then you may not be as smart as I thought. The man is infected and they are just managing the situation

There are two possible sources he could have gotten it from; his daughter or his chief of staff
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Yebosola(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
AFONJACOW:
may conik one nine Birus locate u... Amen..

Dry joke, nothing like conik, so your wish is zero
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Insectkiller: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lie detector is required here...

grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Mysticwebb: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerianization:

If you think that the president actually tested negative to this virus then you may not be as smart as I thought. The man is infected and they are just managing the situation

There are two possible sources he could have gotten it from; his daughter or his chief of staff
The daughter's status is still unknown to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.