Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. (4046 Views)

Ipbos Wailers On Nairaland, How Market ? (Photo) / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by Lagosfinder(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Politicising everything

1 Like

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by GamalNasser: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
What's going on here
Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by nero2face: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
OP the tittle of ur post tells clearly where u belong...ur one of our problems... spit

12 Likes

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by Comedian2019: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Why are people happy over this

Nigerians are really frustrated by bad and wicked rulers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by Davash222(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
We should please stop calling Abba Kyari our President so that Covik1-9 can locate our President, the main target.
Mistaken identity led to this. Covik1-9 was directly sent to Nigeria President but the virus was confused as we keep calling Kyari Nigeria President.

Someone bold enough should alert uncle coro, please.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by nijabazaar: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
When we look back some time from now, up and coming public health professionals need to have this by default: testing like crazy is your first and last key to identify and break the chain of infection. All that talk on 70+ staying away, social distancing, closing down shops etc etc are signs of defeat; 0.01% non-compliance and we are done!

In a virus war, it is no different from the good old foxhole or war trench, one does not run down the hill, waving the flag...
Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by Bighead9: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
See this Igbo MUSLIMs, Abba Kyari will live longer than you in this World (Amin).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by donbachi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aba garri

1 Like

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by Lagosfinder(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
nero2face:
OP the tittle of ur post tells clearly where u belong...ur one of our problems... spit

Not in any party just enjoying their politics
Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Politicising everything
where is the savage response??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by iammo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
undecided

yet Ibos wonder why they are not loved.... you don't invest hate and hope to gain love., Abba Kyari is an executive secretary and every order he carried out was from buhari, each and every executive order carried buhari's signature

Abba Kyari might be barred from granting press audience and interveiws , but it doesn't mean he doesn't have issues with his principal Buhari or Buhari's family, for an Oxford trained lawyer, former UBA top executive and a well known executive of several top companies to be ridiculed this badly in his time of need, then it shows who we are as Nigerians

I wish him great health!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by DabuIIIT: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
iammo:
undecided

yet Ibos wonder why they are not loved.... you don't invest hate and hope to gain love., Abba Kyari is an executive secretary and every order he carried out was from buhari, each and every executive order carried buhari's signature

Abba Kyari might be barred from granting press audience and interveiws , but it doesn't mean he doesn't have issues with his principal Buhari or Buhari's family, for an Oxford trained lawyer, former UBA top executive and a well known executive of several top companies to be ridiculed this badly in his time of need, then it shows who we are as Nigerians

I wish him great health!!

When someone named his dog Jonathan,did you say anything? Hypocrites everywhere....who need the love of a betrayer, anyways!?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by iammo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
DabuIIIT:

When someone named his dog Jonathan,did you say anything? Hypocrites everywhere....who need the love of a betrayer, anyways!?
undecided

once I sighted you on the thread I knew you would say something to make me konk your head, naming a dog jonathan "which never happened as Buhari got the dog naming",is quite bad.. but trash talking about a man facing a fatal sickness is evil... Ibos are humans and we demand them to do better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by DabuIIIT: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
iammo:

once I sighted you on the thread I knew you would say something to make me konk your head, naming a dog jonathan "which never happened as Buhari got the dog naming",is quite bad.. but trash talking about a man facing a fatal sickness is evil
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...grin grin

And it was a grand opportunity for you to show your hatred for an entire tribe,huh?

2 Likes

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by iammo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
DabuIIIT:

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...grin grin

And it was a grand opportunity for you to show your hatred for an entire tribe,huh?

I don't hate Ibos and I have gone far out of my comfort zone trying to shift ibos back to political reality of a multi-ethnic country... lets face fact what would a kanuri man reading that trash spewed on tweeter by an ikechukwu?
Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by SoNature(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
iammo:

I don't hate Ibos and I have gone far out of my comfort zone trying to shift ibos back to political reality of a multi-ethnic country... lets face fact what would a kanuri man reading that trash spewed on tweeter by an ikechukwu?

Keep your thoughts to yourself!

1 Like

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by iammo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
SoNature:

Keep your thoughts to yourself!

eyah!! sadly for you I have freedom to express my thoughts like the dumb ikechuckwu just did.....

now listen and listen good, Ibos would continue to break bridges instead of building bridges wishing others bad and throwing curse and insults on people trying to uplift their own people, and like newtons laws of motion they would always react
Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by johnkey: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Corona death to all our politicians, what our ballot paper cannot do Corona will do for us.

1 Like

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by DabuIIIT: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
iammo:

Se Voltron,defender of the Igbos,niyen abi kini? grin

Why una no dey others own,is it only the Igbos own you see?

1 Like

Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by DSoj(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bitter Mad People Everywhere
Re: A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:
We should please stop calling Abba Kyari our President so that Covik1-9 can locate our President, the main target.
Mistaken identity led to this. Covik1-9 was directly sent to Nigeria President but the virus was confused as we keep calling Kyari Nigeria President.

Someone bold enough should alert uncle coro, please.

Aswr

(1) (Reply)

#BUHARI MUST Go is..trending / Throwback Picture Of Prof. Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1967 By The Police. / Accord Party Asks Ekiti Residents To Reject APC, PDP Over Lack Of Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.