Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) (3479 Views)

New Kogi Deputy Governor, Salifu Oyibo, Prostrates To Ex Gov. Yahaya Bello / New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office / Short Biography Of Edward Onoja, New Kogi Deputy Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by notttty(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
In his acceptance speech he posted on his official Facebook page CHIEF EDWARD ONOJA said I whole heartedly accept this divine upliftment to serve side by side with my Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Eleojo Bello, I deeply appreciate him. He is my destiny helper!

I want to equally appreciate the former Deputy Governor, for allowing God to use him to quicken my destiny.
We can all remember how the now ex deputy governor was impeached and replaced by the former chief of staff to the governor.
Source
www.facebook.com/onoja speaks

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by dukeprince50: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
This one did not come to serve, he came to uplift his destiny. we are in trouble

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lol nice twist to it
But God can't be a mediocre grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by delpee(f): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
dukeprince50:
This one did not come to serve, he came to uplift his destiny.
we are in trouble

At least he's not pretending. He has made his mission clear. It's up to Kogites to determine who should lead them going forward.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Kwamecron(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
U see...

1 Like

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by nlPoster: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
delpee:

At least he's not pretending.

Fact.

2 Likes

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Dreal1247: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
This man may end this journey inside Kirikiri.

4 Likes

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Yaya Bello will win second term again. No be Nigeria again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Treasure17(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
What a schadenfreude way to rejoice. Birds of a feather.
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Ruggedniggaone: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
mad man like his clueless boss

2 Likes

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Righteousness89(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
If this young Man is not Careful, He will join Bello Behind Kuje Prison cell in the Nearest Picture!

1 Like

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by PropertyBase: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
What a way to start a tenure

Already tending...

2 Likes

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by BafanaBafana: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
All kogi politicians are thugs

1 Like

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by respect80(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Let him continue this rapacious attitude until after Nov 16th then we will know who the master of savagery truly is.

If this short-lived luxury is what he calls his destiny, then so be it.

Las las he will be remembered as being a deputy governor for 4 months.

See big head like wetin children dey drag...

2 Likes

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Nyamuri: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by jerryunit48: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
In other words you are destined to always be a follower and not a leader... well na you talk am yourself
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
To quicken my destiny (deep words).
I see what happened to Prince Abubakar Audu happening to Yahaya Bello
This guy may end up becoming governor
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by omenka(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
The guy must be a Nairalander. You can't possibly be that vicious if you aren't a bonafide member of Nairaland. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by omenka(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Yaya Bello will win second term again. No be Nigeria again.
He WILL not win, he HAS WON, Unfortunately.

PDP has refused to prepare for the election and had their fate sealed even before the whistle is blown for the polls.

What possitive impact exactly has Secondus made on that party? Seems he's just a vendor giving things out to highest bidders. Pdp has been on a downward spiral since he assumed office.
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Solsix(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kogites needs God's intervention
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Yahman1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bad Man don dey tell Kogites Upfront as e go Be cheesy
Yaya don really help him Destiny.
This Nite he go even Start him own Looting, No time cheesy
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:

PDP refused to prepare for that election and had their fate sealed even before the whistle was blown for the polls.

What possitive impact exactly has Secondus made on that party? Seems he's just a vendor giving things out to highest bidders. Pdp has been on a downward spiral since he assumed office.

You are right tho
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Borderless: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:

PDP has refused to prepare for the election and had their fate sealed even before the whistle is blown for the polls.

Baba, here comes one of the forerunners of that council I told you about.

Just watch him prove his membership shortly! grin

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pdp is clueless, they always have the opportunity to displace APC but they always bring forth the most useless candidates, exception being Seyi, imagine wada!!! Atiku!!!

omenka:

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by nlPoster: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
The guy must be a Nairalander. You can't possibly be that vicious if you aren't a bonafide member of Nairaland. cheesy

scary statement.
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
I hope you hear English.
dukeprince50:
This one did not come to serve, he came to uplift his destiny.
we are in trouble
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Kpoikpoi: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2019
notttty:
In his acceptance speech he posted on his official Facebook page CHIEF EDWARD ONOJA said I whole heartedly accept this divine upliftment to serve side by side with my Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Eleojo Bello, I deeply appreciate him. He is my destiny helper!

I want to equally appreciate the former Deputy Governor, for allowing God to use him to quicken my destiny.
We can all remember how the now ex deputy governor was impeached and replaced by the former chief of staff to the governor.
Source
www.facebook.com/onoja speaks
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by Kpoikpoi: 12:35am On Oct 22, 2019
This one is talking about me me me me,I have a feeling that the people of Kogi state are in big trouble.
Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by solmusdesigns: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2019

kogi home of many political misfits

Its sad that hatred of Tinubu made.Kogi deny faleke for yeye bello and his poor youthfull crew, who are just building first ever houses as Governors

Re: The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) by terroristbuhari: 1:55am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

kogi home of many political misfits

Its sad that hatred of Tinubu made.Kogi deny faleke for yeye bello and his poor youthfull crew, who are just building first ever houses as Governors

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Commissions Very Risky Life Threatening Road In Ondo / The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. / Edo 2020:Obaseki Man(local govt chairman) Chased Away With His Police(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.