Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. (924 Views)

Personal Prayers For Christians to Heal HIV And Become HIV Negative / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by Comedian2019: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dey there dey deceive yourself

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by sukerefakere(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dey dere make pant dey wear you for inside babalawo shrine

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
any HIV+ person on a very good set of ARV drugs could test negative.... its a no brainer! the only way to be fully cured of the disease is by bone marrow transplant, as confirmed by the 1st ever person who was cured that way (aka Timothy Ray Brown aka the Berlin patient)

as for these charlatans in church testifying to rubbish to defraud gullible people...

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
any HIV+ person on a very good set of ARV drugs could test negative.... its a no brainer! the only way to be fully cured of the disease is by bone marrow transplant, as confirmed by the 1st ever person who was cured that way (aka Timothy Ray Brown aka the Berlin patient)

as for these charlatans in church testifying to rubbish to defraud gullible people...

People like you that do deny the wonders of God. I pray that God will definitely do wonders in your life for you to acknowledge that He's powerful to do anything.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
sukerefakere:
Dey dere make pant dey wear you for inside babalawo shrine

Make God deliver you from this comment. I pray that you will never be in such a critical condition as this, believing God alone to deliver you.
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by OtemAtum: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
I'm surprised to hear that in this Corona period, someone still have the gut to share false news.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by sukerefakere(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
emeh5:

Make God deliver you from this comment. I pray that you will never be in such a critical condition as this, believing God alone to deliver you.
I'm not your everyday gullible religionists bro.

So swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Comedian2019:
Dey there dey deceive yourself

I'm not here to deceive myself. But I'm here to let you know that there's nothing impossible for our God to do.

In this situation of this pandemic, He's capable of stopping this Corona virus
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
emeh5:

People like you that do deny the wonders of God. I pray that God will definitely do wonders in your life for you to acknowledge that He's powerful to do anything.

People like you that do believe any rubbish that these charlatans in robe feed you. I hope you finally decide to use your brain someday, it will definitely do wonders in your life for you to acknowledge that the above is just BS.

here are simple clues:
- anyone on ARVs can be HIV+ but test negative due to low cell count
- anyone can claim whatever rubbish miracles in church (wasnt it a women that went to various churches claiming miracle curing of her handicapped hand?)
- if these charlatans in robe had any powers, why couldnt they just go and cure all the christian sick people infected with coronavirus OR cancer OR hiv OR any ailment out there?
- next time you speak to your invisible demon in the sky that stand by and let so many innocent people die every year, tell him i said FUKC OFF YOU DEMON!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by spongeisback: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Actually there are so many things impossible for god to do, you can stage a miracle in your church but you can't stage it in a hospital.
emeh5:

I'm not here to deceive myself. But I'm here to let you know that there's nothing impossible for our God to do.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
I'm surprised to hear that in this Corona period, someone still have the gut to share false news.

This is not false news. Just watch it and glorify the name of the Lord
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

People like you that do believe any rubbish that these charlatans in robe feed you. I hope you finally decide to use your brain someday, it will definitely do wonders in your life for you to acknowledge that the above is just BS.

here are simple clues:
- anyone on ARVs can be HIV+ but test negative due to low cell count
- anyone can claim whatever rubbish miracles in church (wasnt it a women that went to various churches claiming miracle curing of her handicapped hand?)
- if these charlatans in robe had any powers, why couldnt they just go and cure all the christian sick people infected with coronavirus OR cancer OR hiv OR any ailment out there?
- next time you speak to your invisible demon in the sky that stand by and let so many innocent people die every year, tell him i said FUKC OFF YOU DEMON!!!!

Please mind your tongue, in order not to incur the wrath of God upon yourself
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
emeh5:
Please mind your tongue, in order not to incur the wrath of God upon yourself

open your damn eyes and look at all the misery around you.... if there is indeed an invisible god in the sky then that bastard is a useless demon!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

open your damn eyes and look at all the misery around you.... if there is indeed an invisible god in the sky then that bastard is a useless demon!

Don't be used by the Devil to ridicule the works of God
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
emeh5:
Don't be used by the Devil to ridicule the works of God

you people are the ones working for the devil... what "works of god" exactly?! the one in your brainwashed follow-follow mind that cannot see the misery/hunger/sorrow/troubles of innocent people all around the world?

forget the arrant rubbish that the fraudsters in robe feed you every Sundays.... and instead open your damn eyes and show us ONE concrete thing that you invisible demon in the sky has done for the benefit of this world....JUST ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by OtemAtum: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
emeh5:

This is not false news. Just watch it and glorify the name of the Lord
Stop being ridiculous na. This is the time of your salvation, salvation from gullibility and sheepishness.
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by kingxsamz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
I hope the miracle vixen was well paid?
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by kingxsamz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
emeh5:

We don't want his wonders...
he should first of all do wonders in the life of those starving, dying African kids...
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by kingxsamz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
emeh5:

Yeah, but he doesn't want to, because he loves to watch innocent people die.
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you people are the ones working for the devil... what "works of god" exactly?! the one in your brainwashed follow-follow mind that cannot see the misery/hunger/sorrow/troubles of innocent people all around the world?

forget the arrant rubbish that the fraudsters in robe feed you every Sundays.... and instead open your damn eyes and show us ONE concrete thing that you invisible demon in the sky has done for the benefit of this world....JUST ONE.

I believe you're an agent to the Devil.
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Stop being ridiculous na. This is the time of your salvation, salvation from gullibility and sheepishness.

Salvation is always sure
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
kingxsamz:
I hope the miracle vixen was well paid?

No vixen. No tablet. Just after prayers by the man of God. She went for test and got negative test. Just like that. Praise God
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

We don't want his wonders...
he should first of all do wonders in the life of those starving, dying African kids...

Yeah. But note that you can't solve the whole wide world's problems.
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
emeh5:
I believe you're an agent to the Devil.

what devil exactly?! the one that you MOST POWERFUL god in the sky cant beat since the beginning of time, but yet calls himself the creator of life?! really?!?!?!

sadly the only devil here is the fraudsters in robe that defraud you people every sunday, using some imaginary god in the sky.

Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, but he doesn't want to, because he loves to watch innocent people die.

It's time for we Christians to go on our knees and plead for God's Mercy over the unrighteous.
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what devil exactly?! the one that you MOST POWERFUL god in the sky cant beat since the beginning of time, but yet calls himself the creator of life?! really?!?!?!

sadly the only devil here is the fraudsters in robe that defraud you people every sunday, using some imaginary god in the sky.

I believe the devil has really possessed your thinking faculties
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
emeh5:
I believe the devil has really possessed your thinking faculties

its called COMMON SENSE and i dont need a fraudster in robe to tell me how to think every sundays...

here is what you people should understand.... if your god is the "creator of life" AND the "most powerful being" then:
A) he should be able to fix the world, rid the world of covid-19, lassa fever, ebola, flooding etc that kill millions of innocent people
B) your holy book clearly say that ANYTHING you ask in prayer, you will get.... then why dont you pray for peace on earth OR a better life for poor/sick/hungry people OR for all the riches that Nigerians desire OR just pray for getting rid of the devil?!?!?!
C) when was the last time you SAW a miracle... i mean a real miracle, not the BS scam that the fraudster in robe perform in church, with women with fake hand handicap or fake people in wheelchairs (with legs bigger than jay jay Okocha) that can suddenly walk, lol ?!

dont blame me for telling you the obvious truth, blame yourself for being blinded by NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by emeh5(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its called COMMON SENSE and i dont need a fraudster in robe to tell me how to think every sundays...

here is what you people should understand.... if your god is the "creator of life" AND the "most powerful being" then:
A) he should be able to fix the world, rid the world of covid-19, lassa fever, ebola, flooding etc that kill millions of innocent people
B) your holy book clearly say that ANYTHING you ask in prayer, you will get.... then why dont you pray for peace on earth OR a better life for poor/sick/hungry people OR for all the riches that Nigerians desire OR just pray for getting rid of the devil?!?!?!
C) when was the last time you SAW a miracle... i mean a real miracle, not the BS scam that the fraudster in robe perform in church, with women with fake hand handicap or fake people in wheelchairs (with legs bigger than jay jay Okocha) that can suddenly walk, lol ?!

dont blame me for telling you the obvious truth, blame yourself for being blinded by NONSENSE!!!!

My Brother, do you know that Jesus loves you?
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07am On Mar 30, 2020
emeh5:
My Brother, do you know that Jesus loves you?

i dont need love from your evil god or anyone related to his BS....

***spit on floor***
Re: Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. by Commonsense99: 1:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Pre arrainged fake Miracles. grin grin

I keep repeating it, any Pastor or Alfa that is not ready to come out to the front lines in full glare of the public, to heal an NCDC confirmed covid19 patient should stop talking.. Enough of these scams.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When a Narcissist Becomes a Church Leader? - Dr. Sam Vaknin / Verse(s) Of The Day! / Isaiah Prophesied The Coming Of Christianity In His Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.