Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Do You Read Mad Magazine? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Read Mad Magazine? (1029 Views)

Photos: Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike, Goes Mad! / Chika Ike Plays Mad Woman In New Movie / What Happened To The Ikebe Super Magazine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Read Mad Magazine? by moondust(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2007
I picked up a copy of MAD Magazine for the first time in 1999 and ever since then I have become a regular subscriber. It is an awesome publication for people who have creative minds and appreciate wild humour, plus , the illustrations are really ( especially cover) are out of this world. MAD has stood the test of time. I think it has been around since the 40's and has remained on the bookstands since then. Does anyone share my enthusiasm for MADMAG?
Re: Do You Read Mad Magazine? by codelady(f): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2007
hi hi! i'm a new member on nairaland and, just for the fun of it (not really expecting any response), i stumbled upon ur post. WONDERFUL!!! i have a fellow MAD fan! i have questions of my own though. u said u've been subscribing to it. pls tell me where exactly in Lagos i can get to buy MAD. i love the satire, the humor, the everything. i think it rocks. cheers!!!
Re: Do You Read Mad Magazine? by moondust(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2007
U can pick up copies of MAD monthly from
shoprite or nu-metro media store, both at the PALMS
I used to get them thru a vendor but now I pick em up myself every month.
what episode did u last read? and wats ur favourite section of the Mag.
My favourite is john cladwells clips and A MAD look at things smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mr & Mrs / . / John Fashanu's Reality Tv Show A Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.