Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

John Fashanu's Reality Tv Show A Doubt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / John Fashanu's Reality Tv Show A Doubt (1032 Views)

Modeling Reality TV Show - Hill Top Next Top Model / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu's Reality Tv Show A Doubt by vikiviko(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2008
The way the selection process of the Oceanic bank sponsored football Television reality show was conducted at the Akure Township Stadium on the 17th March, 2008 was horrific.
Youngsters from near and far came to Akure with the hope of getting a test to be selecetd for the Football TV REALITY SHOW ALL PROVED ABORTIVE, as members of Oceanic bank and John Fashanu's were no where near the venue.

N3000 was the cost of card bought to be qualified, i hope this is not another means of fraud.

Some of the chaps visited Oceanic bank ofice in Akure and were told they would be contacted.
I enjoin Oceanic bank and Johh Fashanu to quickly remedy the situation b4 it gets out of control.
I have tried to reach Oceanic bank for a comment but to no avail, i will definitely get in touch with Amb.Fash.

My sympathy to those youngsters who were at Akure.
Re: John Fashanu's Reality Tv Show A Doubt by Raymond88(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2008
Just start a riot! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Second Chance Full Story Now Selling Online / New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon / New Movie Trailer;battleship Starring Rihanna,liam Neeson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.