Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (61006 Views)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Photos From The Commissioning Of Rebisi Flyover, Port Harcourt By Fashola (pics) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
AmazingELixir:

If you haven't been known for your daftness you would have realized that the picture showing the kano state project is a mere underpass with very minimal structural members not Spanning upto 20 metres with earth works on the other sections of the road as against serious structural work on the Rivers state design spanning over 80 metres with adjoining roads on both sides of the flyover.
[/s]

It's called INTERCHANGE, not underpass.

You have no business calling other people daft because you reek of daftness and ignorance.

It's really a pain going back and forth with ignorant and unexposed village people.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
prekumohtim:

If i keep on replying you, you will be thinking you have sense. Upgrade your mentality. Bye
[/s]

And you are still too mentally incompetent to show your own level of competence which I know you can not do since you are all talk with nothing meaningful to say, just ignorant after ignorant comments.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by toxtimmy: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Again dick, block or cone head, whichever one you prefer me to call you... and 2 simple questions for you and it will not take you more than 20 characters to answer.

1. What is the name of the bridge gandollar built as the longest bridge in kano?
2. Is the bridge my post is tagged to fake or not the same bridge gandollar built?

Again prove me ignorant by answering above.

And lastly this is my post about Wike bridge on this same thread.

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by toxtimmy: 2:34pm
In Nigeria a bridge is development?... A bridge that has no economic advantage apart from it just being a bridge for stealing public money... Funny thing is this bridge is being built by a foreign company.... A freak-in bridge...lol... At this day and age local engineering firm cannot build a bridge... We are not talking about a motorcycle but a bridge... Think about this, can a motorcycle be built from end to end in Nigeria without importing part or material?

Now to Wike... They call him Mr. project...lol.. Now can someone show me all the project Amaechi built that are still up and running?... What about the projects Odili did that is still up and running? What about all the governors prior and even the military administrators built that are still up and running?

By now the handful of few wise ones on this forum may have seen where I am going with this... For the rest that will open their wide mouths through their keyboards I ask since you were born have you experienced steady power/electricity supply?... Did or have your parents or children experienced what 24/7 electricity supply is?... Have they or you experienced 24/7 drinking water at your house or home? All this roads and bridges these people build as projects is there even gutter or drainage that comes with it? And which of these roads have lasted more that 6 months without it crumbling to pieces?

I can go on and on but Nigeria keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expect different result... No wonder every Nigerian movie you see one these 3 things (a) somebody slaps somebody (b) somebody in movie asking someone in movie if they are crazy (3) see points a and b.

A wise man once told me say of you complain at least come up with a solution for what you complain about... So my solution is all net new infrastructure projects should stop in Nigeria... Let's rather maintain the ones we have and to do this the people must be the project.... Nigeria lacks skilled human and innovative people.

Again Nigeria lacks human resources and innovative skills... There is only 1 industry we are known for and it's because we have skilled and dedicated people in Nigeria who spends thousands and thousands of hours to be innovative and deligent without short cuts in this industry and that is the "music industry"... Go all over the world now you hear Nigerian music in homes and public places being appreciated globally... You know why? Because it's an innovative industry in Nigeria.

Some may say 419 is innovative... I say 419 in the scheme of things is like comparing bicycle with all the best cars in the world.... The oyinbo people are the king of 419.... What they make in Nigeria in a day is less than what 419 people make in Nigeria in 5 years.

To close I don't feel sorry for Nigeria because a lot of Nigerians insult God or religion... Every little thing nigerians cry god dey blah blah blah... if god is the answer so let all nigerians start service or worshiping the god the people of dubai serve, or even saudi arabia, malaysia or even china.
NGpatriot:

The first set of pictures I posted showed the same bridge under construction and when you exposed your ignorance about lights and street markings, I showed you the completed project with lights and street markings, now you ignorantly posted the same sets of pictures of the uncompleted bridge to prove another ignorant point.

And since you know so much about continuity in Kano, what about continuity in Rivers? It doesn't exist, the useless and incompetent wike abandonedAmaechi's project.

This is the reason why Kano has so much quality and comprehensive projects to show and while Rivers as the second richest state in Nigeria can not show anything beyond the kind of mediocrity in this thread.

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dollabiz: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

If you haven't been known for your daftness you would have realized that the picture showing the kano state project is a mere underpass

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10820407_gandujiyyaonline202001020001_jpeg92cac0778353b643d5bea3a21c375508

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10820384_gandujiyyaonline202001020002_jpeg02c4fa13f83faa6fdfc22f753cc833b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10820385_gandujiyyaonline202001020007_jpegb4016185bcf7b6a4388a2bdb35064f64

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10820386_gandujiyyaonline202001020004_jpegc3cbdcb08c53cca102484d803653344b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10820409_gandujiyyaonline202001020003_jpeg98fa84261196f6df2900db505b060dea

For further education so you go around embarrassing yourself on the internet, this is what underpass looks like, this is their underpass in Kano.

See the quality, the seriousness and substantiveness, not like the mediocre rubbish wike is doing in Rivers.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dandollaz: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
frankmoney:
I live in ph and the guy is correct . Ph doesn't need a flyover because it won't solve traffic . Development should move to igrwuta and other parts of Rivers State .not just pH... Decongest the city ...
Do you move around phc I'm not a politician but this guy have done so much at his capacity.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
toxtimmy:
Again dick, block or cone head, whichever one you prefer me to call you... and 2 simple questions for you and it will not take you more than 20 characters to answer.

1. What is the name of the bridge gandollar built as the longest bridge in kano?
2. Is the bridge my post is tagged to fake or not the same bridge gandollar built?

Again prove me ignorant by answering above.

And lastly this is my post about Wike bridge on this same thread.

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by toxtimmy: 2:34pm
In Nigeria a bridge is development?... A bridge that has no economic advantage apart from it just being a bridge for stealing public money... Funny thing is this bridge is being built by a foreign company.... A freak-in bridge...lol... At this day and age local engineering firm cannot build a bridge... We are not talking about a motorcycle but a bridge... Think about this, can a motorcycle be built from end to end in Nigeria without importing part or material?

Now to Wike... They call him Mr. project...lol.. Now can someone show me all the project Amaechi built that are still up and running?... What about the projects Odili did that is still up and running? What about all the governors prior and even the military administrators built that are still up and running?

By now the handful of few wise ones on this forum may have seen where I am going with this... For the rest that will open their wide mouths through their keyboards I ask since you were born have you experienced steady power/electricity supply?... Did or have your parents or children experienced what 24/7 electricity supply is?... Have they or you experienced 24/7 drinking water at your house or home? All this roads and bridges these people build as projects is there even gutter or drainage that comes with it? And which of these roads have lasted more that 6 months without it crumbling to pieces?

I can go on and on but Nigeria keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expect different result... No wonder every Nigerian movie you see one these 3 things (a) somebody slaps somebody (b) somebody in movie asking someone in movie if they are crazy (3) see points a and b.

A wise man once told me say of you complain at least come up with a solution for what you complain about... So my solution is all net new infrastructure projects should stop in Nigeria... Let's rather maintain the ones we have and to do this the people must be the project.... Nigeria lacks skilled human and innovative people.

Again Nigeria lacks human resources and innovative skills... There is only 1 industry we are known for and it's because we have skilled and dedicated people in Nigeria who spends thousands and thousands of hours to be innovative and deligent without short cuts in this industry and that is the "music industry"... Go all over the world now you hear Nigerian music in homes and public places being appreciated globally... You know why? Because it's an innovative industry in Nigeria.

Some may say 419 is innovative... I say 419 in the scheme of things is like comparing bicycle with all the best cars in the world.... The oyinbo people are the king of 419.... What they make in Nigeria in a day is less than what 419 people make in Nigeria in 5 years.

To close I don't feel sorry for Nigeria because a lot of Nigerians insult God or religion... Every little thing nigerians cry god dey blah blah blah... if god is the answer so let all nigerians start service or worshiping the god the people of dubai serve, or even saudi arabia, malaysia or even china.
[/s]

Same empty, shallow and meaningless rubbish, this silly and pointless essay doesn't change Wike's poor, substandard and mediocre rubbish in this thread.

If you have anything better to show, let us see it instead of the garbage, boring and meaningless essay.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
toxtimmy:

Since you hold a phd and waec in bridges what is the name of the longest bridge in kano gandollar built and the name of the pic of bridges you posted... take all the time in the world to prove me or you ignorant.

It is the same bridge, it's called Sabongari, but the official name is Murtala Muhammed way/Flyover.

I keep telling you, stay off the internet and stop embarrassing yourself, there are more than enough ignorant people to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by toxtimmy: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
See how easy you tag yourself the general of cone, dick and block head association.... Shame cannot make you do a rain check on your warped up thinking even if they put a needle in your eyes.... you will fit in well with wike and gandollar.

Carry your block head in a nylon bag while you walk around headless.... By the way don't worry nylon bags are typically used to carry blocks when they build bridges in Nigeria so your block head will fit in there nicely.

NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Same empty, shallow and meaningless rubbish, this silly and pointless essay doesn't change Wike's poor, substandard and mediocre rubbish in this thread.

If you have anything better to show, let us see it instead of the garbage, boring and meaningless essay.

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ezemust: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yenefer:
I thought all school and exam is been closed
just leave me alone biko
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

You did not answer his question.

One hour to go through where? The intersection that doesn't exist?

What are the name of the intersections you are talking about?
asking me this means U av not been to ph, the east west road goes fru rumukoro, its a busy roundabout.I some times takes me an hour to go fru there coming frm the eliosi if spelt right!
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
toxtimmy:
See how easy you tag yourself the general of cone, dick and block head association.... Shame cannot make you do a rain check on your warped up thinking even if they put a needle in your eyes.... you will fit in well with wike and gandollar.

Carry your block head in a nylon bag while you walk around headless.... By the way don't worry nylon bags are typically used to carry blocks when they build bridges in Nigeria so your block head will fit in there nicely.

[/s]

Repost when you have something sensible and intelligent to say.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
erico2k2:

asking me this means U av not been to ph, the east west road goes fru rumukoro, its a busy roundabout.I some times takes me an hour to go fru there coming frm the eliosi if spelt right!

We are all here to learn and exchange views and ideas, I don't rate my knowledge over yours hence the reason why I asked you to lecture us with your own broad and local knowledge, but for whatever reason, instead of the lecture with facts, you are being defensive with nothing to show, naming streets and situations that don't reflect anywhere in the pictures means nothing.

I posted facts and pictures to support my assertions in this thread, you people should learn to do the same.

It is not by force to support and defend incompetent and mediocre governors, especially Wike.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wike spent money to gather people, posted banners and road signs, imported dignitaries and other useless people like Fayose from out of state to a painted over old and dirty road.

The height of mediocrity, uselessness and gross incompetence.

Even a local government chairman shouldn't be printing posters and inviting local government chairman from another local government to commission this village absurdity.
Sad..

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are all here to learn and exchange views and ideas, I don't rate my knowledge over yours hence the reason why I asked you to lecture us with your own broad and local knowledge, but for whatever reason, instead of the lecture with facts, you are being defensive with nothing to show, naming streets and situations that don't reflect anywhere in the pictures means nothing.

I posted facts and pictures to support my assertions in this thread, you people should learn to do the same.

It is not by force to support and defend incompetent and mediocre governors, especially Wike.
Your and the likes of you have a peculiar problem, everything has to be politics, I don't give a rat asssss what party Wike belong, for what it's worth he just managed to do one thing right in the eyes of the common man,I don't know who gave him the advice but it was well planned. This flyover is on a federal road the one I'm on about, the fact that there is no busy traffic around it is because all roads to the intersection is being shut at least two poles behind. These three projects has generated a huge gridlock in PH but it is worth waiting for. With this people will not have.
Once again I dnt give a damn where Wike is from etc, the fact is this, I don't have to wait until 12 midnight when the traffic has died down around Rumukoro roundabout to go home from Chobba once these are compleated. However, if you do not know these areas you won't appreciate the pains this project is going to relieve, imagine taken away the flyover at Ikeja Underbridge bus stop, this is what people go fru at these intersections.Theses are not showoffs, they are going to ease traffic like mad!
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
erico2k2:

Your and the likes of you have a peculiar problem, everything has to be politics, I don't give a rat asssss what party Wike belong, for what it's worth he just managed to do one thing right in the eyes of the common man,I don't know who gave him the advice but it was well planned. This flyover is on a federal road the one I'm on about, the fact that there is no busy traffic around it is because all roads to the intersection is being shut at least two poles behind. These three projects has generated a huge gridlock in PH but it is worth waiting for. With this people will not have.
Once again I dnt give a damn where Wike is from etc, the fact is this, I don't have to wait until 12 midnight when the traffic has died down around Rumukoro roundabout to go home from Chobba once these are compleated. However, if you do not know these areas you won't appreciate the pains this project is going to relieve, imagine taken away the flyover at Ikeja Underbridge bus stop, this is what people go fru at these intersections.Theses are not showoffs, they are going to ease traffic like mad!

I have not mentioned politics, bringing in politics and other irrelevant rubbish, this is what people like you do, when short of sensible and intelligent things to say, they come up with irrelevant distrations to hide their fact that they are shallow and hollow.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

[s]
I have not mentioned politics, bringing in politics and other irrelevant rubbish, this is what people like you do, when short of sensible and intelligent things to say, they come up with irrelevant distrations to hide their fact that they are shallow and hollow.
[/s]
All that gibberish U said up there is U in one sentence go figure, wen U argue about stuff way above ur capacity U throw ur dummy outta the pram, just so U know this ain't the 1st time U bring senseless and baseless arguments to my mention,people like U lack any spark!
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by toxtimmy: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Haha... Even i put blocks for plate put for your front you go chop am because the shame when you carry for your block too heavy.

NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Repost when you have something sensible and intelligent to say.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Esseite:
What's the essence of that bridge?
Rivers esp Port Harcourt is choking with traffic.. you don't stay in port Harcourt so keep your mouth shot and focus on your state. or you travel out for once

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
idahme:
Commend some that is trying, that project is just 3months old with such progress it's worth commending. ....when it's finished the you can compare with your agege �......

see me see coronavirus o grin

Is it your "compare"? tongue
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

If this mediocre and incompetent wike is Mr Project, then Ganduje in Kano must be Emperor, Field Mashall Project.

[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Flyovers basically solve traffic issues at busy and heavily traveled roads and intersections, but there's nothing like a busy road or even an intersection that this bridge is being built for.

This is just another meaningless and out of focus ego project.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
erico2k2:

All that gibberish U said up there is U in one sentence go figure, wen U argue about stuff way above ur capacity U throw ur dummy outta the pram, just so U know this ain't the 1st time U bring senseless and baseless arguments to my mention,people like U lack any spark!
[/s]

Repost when you have something sensible and intelligent to say..........
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Repost when you have something sensible and intelligent to say..........
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

What's months and duration got to do with anything?

It's not by force to comment abeg.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

If you are going to lecture other people, you should at least lecture them with your own superior facts and knowledge and even show us your so-called google map and it's relevance per my assertions.

Where are your own facts? Or you are just one of your so-called lazy generation?

Make sense or keep quiet abeg.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Actually the most important question because there must be essence and reasons why we do things, if there are none or if you don't know and can not explain,, just say so.
[/s]
[s]
NGpatriot:

Kano

Longest Flyover in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You did not answer his question.

One hour to go through where? The intersection that doesn't exist?

What are the name of the intersections you are talking about?
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Ignorance is your problem, don't comment per what you know nothing about because you end up sounding foolish and ignorant.

[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Still haven't done 1/4 of what Amaechi did.

Sycophancy is bad, it blinds.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

The first set of pictures I posted showed the same bridge under construction and when you exposed your ignorance about lights and street markings, I showed you the completed project with lights and street markings, now you ignorantly posted the same sets of pictures of the uncompleted bridge to prove another ignorant point.

And since you know so much about continuity in Kano, what about continuity in Rivers? It doesn't exist, the useless and incompetent wike abandonedAmaechi's project.

This is the reason why Kano has so much quality and comprehensive projects to show and while Rivers as the second richest state in Nigeria can not show anything beyond the kind of mediocrity in this thread.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.