Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (61577 Views)

Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Photos From The Commissioning Of Rebisi Flyover, Port Harcourt By Fashola (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Abiberry: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kendroid:
Rivers 3 flyovers in 18months

Abia 1 center table in 5years cry

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

It's called INTERCHANGE, not underpass.

You have no business calling other people daft because you reek of daftness and ignorance.

It's really a pain going back and forth with ignorant and unexposed village people.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

And you are still too mentally incompetent to show your own level of competence which I know you can not do since you are all talk with nothing meaningful to say, just ignorant after ignorant comments.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

For further education so you go around embarrassing yourself on the internet, this is what underpass looks like, this is their underpass in Kano.

See the quality, the seriousness and substantiveness, not like the mediocre rubbish wike is doing in Rivers.

[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Same empty, shallow and meaningless rubbish, this silly and pointless essay doesn't change Wike's poor, substandard and mediocre rubbish in this thread.

If you have anything better to show, let us see it instead of the garbage, boring and meaningless essay.

[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

It is the same bridge, it's called Sabongari, but the official name is Murtala Muhammed way/Flyover.

I keep telling you, stay off the internet and stop embarrassing yourself, there are more than enough ignorant people to deal with.

[/s]
[s]
NGpatriot:

Repost when you have something sensible and intelligent to say.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

We are all here to learn and exchange views and ideas, I don't rate my knowledge over yours hence the reason why I asked you to lecture us with your own broad and local knowledge, but for whatever reason, instead of the lecture with facts, you are being defensive with nothing to show, naming streets and situations that don't reflect anywhere in the pictures means nothing.

I posted facts and pictures to support my assertions in this thread, you people should learn to do the same.

It is not by force to support and defend incompetent and mediocre governors, especially Wike.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Wike spent money to gather people, posted banners and road signs, imported dignitaries and other useless people like Fayose from out of state to a painted over old and dirty road.

The height of mediocrity, uselessness and gross incompetence.

Even a local government chairman shouldn't be printing posters and inviting local government chairman from another local government to commission this village absurdity.
Sad..
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I have not mentioned politics, bringing in politics and other irrelevant rubbish, this is what people like you do, when short of sensible and intelligent things to say, they come up with irrelevant distrations to hide their fact that they are shallow and hollow.
[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Repost when you have something sensible and intelligent to say..........
[/s]
As usual brainless responce, did not expect anything more!

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by guychidile: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
working governor.,arbegi I hail you.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
erico2k2:

As usual brainless responce, did not expect anything more!
[/s]

Repost when you have something sensible and intelligent to say,,,
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bekool(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:
Rivers state governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Says he is impressed by the pace of work at the Rebisi flyover bridge in Port Harcourt.

It would be recalled the governor initiated and awarded 3 flyover bridges in Port Harcourt all to be executed simultaneously within 18 months window.

Very impressive wike is building three flyovers in 18 months while abia state have not been able to complete one since 1999.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good one.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]
[/s]
head big no brain!
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by LetsNigerianize: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
I wish Enugu state governor can see this.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DagobertoEli: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Collins9156(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Look at their stomach
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sulaak(m): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2020
idahme:

You baffle me more for not knowing that the so called massive oil wealth is not managed by the Niger delta people but the Nigerian state, slay papa dumb papa...

Why do you allow your oil wealth to be managed by outsiders?
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Caseless: 2:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Truckpusher is in this picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2020
Caseless:
Truckpusher is in this picture.
You sure? Looks like him but isn't him grin
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Caseless: 3:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

You sure? Looks like him but isn't him grin
looks like truck without hair. grin

Abi him don remove im afro?
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Caseless:
looks like truck without hair. grin

Abi him don remove im afro?
This one old pass Truck na, and e be like sey e tall pass am small cheesy
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Caseless: 3:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

This one old pass Truck na, and e be like sey e tall pass am small cheesy
grin when last did you see truck to say this man is older? The man just get hunchback pass truckpusher.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Caseless:
grin when last did you see truck to say this man is older? The man just get hunchback pass truckpusher.
Hahahahahahahah!

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sweetsell: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020
You should ask your father if he as a brain.
What good thing is Wike doing that he should be commended for while those completed 10 of what he is yet to complete one are being insulted by foolish demented soul such as yourself.

Amosun already completed over 10 bridges in Ogun n nitwit on NL insult him daily why should this bastard Wike that is yet to complete a single bridge be praise or appreciated at all judging by the standard your like heap of APC politician that completed 10 bridges or is your brain damaged to an extent you can't compare who should be praised and who should be insulted based on available result ?!

prekumohtim:

Do you have brain at all? When you see good things commend it , it doesn't take anything from you. The roads that Wike is scrapping off to build new ones are far better of than most roads in Nigeria. In his 1st 4 years , he constructed a lot of roads and right now, 3 bridges are being constructed at the same time , with other roads . All the governors that have ruled Rivers state did good job. New governors always want to outdo their predecessors. That brings a lot of development to Rivers state continually compare to other states. If you cannot commend good works when you see it, just keep quiet.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sweetsell: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Rasmega:

Frustrated tout. Am I hailing him because of the bridge? You should learn how to read minds before commenting. You are the fool.

I should be reading mind of retardedd souls on NL. You are plainly a nitwit make I leave u with your foolishness.
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Euge: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
See money you would have used to buy enough ventilators and improve hospitals ...instead na flyovers we dey see honestly Nigeria tire me ooo
May God heal the world at large
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Euge:
See money you would have used to buy enough ventilators and improve hospitals ...instead na flyovers we dey see honestly Nigeria tire me ooo
May God heal the world at large
Bross we need these flyovers pass anything for PH ,if U know how much petrol these flyovers go save the ordinary man U go understand, imagine waht would have happened if the flyover at Ikeja under bridge is removed, that the situation at these spots, The Governor was under huge pressure to sort the problem cos everyone was tired!
Re: Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Kano

Longest Flyover in Nigeria.
longest flyover in nigeria.built by i pass my neighbour engineering firm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.