Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . (1057 Views)

COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
Does anyone knows about this plant and where it can be gotten ? Artemisia leaf.This is the Major Plants ,Madagascar Research Institute used in making Covid Organics ,a Natural herb Claimed to prevent and solve Covid 19 .This plant is not Been Leaf .It's not Dogoyaro please it's different .Does anyone knows about it?

Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by tyup(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2020
I'll believe you downloaded the picture to ur phone
why not show it instead of the what's app decorations undecided
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2020
I used to see it at ijebu ode and ago iwoye when I was in d university
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by Mosan43(f): 7:20pm On May 09, 2020
I know it, you need the leaf or the essential oil?
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 7:40pm On May 09, 2020
tyup:
I'll believe you downloaded the picture to ur phone

why not show it instead of the what's app decorations undecided
What is this one saying .Which decorations ,Is the plants not Visible enough ? U have Google on your phone simply type artemisia and you will have more than enough image .
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 7:41pm On May 09, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
I used to see it at ijebu ode and ago iwoye when I was in d university
. Wowwwis is it by the water side or swampy Area?
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 7:42pm On May 09, 2020
Mosan43:
I know it, you need the leaf or the essential oil?
The Natural Leaf .Just as it grows from the earth Fresh ,where can I get them .Thanks
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 7:45pm On May 09, 2020
Artemisia Leaf . Where are they ?

Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 7:50pm On May 09, 2020
This leaf must be Located ooo for Research and useful purpose to save lives .I am a Natural Plants researcher .How I wish Moderator can take it to front page .Well it's a very Tall wish .

Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2020
knowhowk:
This leaf must be Located ooo for Research and useful purpose to save lives .I am a Natural Plants researcher .How I wish Moderator can take it to front page .Well it's a very Tall wish .

I hope when you finally see it, you won't be selling it to unsuspecting Nigerians claiming it cures every disease in the world?
That's the plant China discovered and extracted Artemisinin from some decades ago.
Artemisinin is currently the standard drug for malaria treatment in the form of ACT(Artemisinin Combination Therapy), contained in Coartem, Lornat Ds, Artesunste, E mal, etc.
The plant is predominant in China, and was actually exported from there to Madagascar and some other countries in the past.
Problem is when it gets into Nigerian hands, it will not only cure malaria, but it will immediately acquire the "superpower" ability to heal all diseases, including HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2020
knowhowk:
. Wowwwis is it by the water side or swampy Area?

I saw it along bush path. Artemisia...it is a common plant used in making of artmeter the common malaria drug component.. the Yoruba name is Ewe Egbin......
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

I hope when you finally see it, you won't be selling it to unsuspecting Nigerians claiming it cures every disease in the world?
That's the plant China discovered and extracted Artemisinin from some decades ago.
Artemisinin is currently the standard drug for malaria treatment in the form of ACT(Artemisinin Combination Therapy), contained in Coartem, Lornat Ds, Artesunste, E mal, etc.
The plant is predominant in China, and was actually exported from there to Madagascar and some other countries in the past.
Problem is when it gets into Nigerian hands, it will not only cure malaria, but it will immediately acquire the "superpower" ability to heal all diseases, including HIV.

the plant is in Nigeria self..the Yoruba name is Ewe Egbin...I have a screen shot of its other local names in Nigeria..
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
Day 3 in search of Artemisia leaf in Abundance ,Saving Lives is a big Work .
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by cuteboy2: 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
knowhowk:
Day 3 in search of Artemisia leaf in Abundance ,Saving Lives is a big Work .

I pray you succeed in your quest. I'm hopeful since it has a Yoruba name (Iwe Egbin), that means some locals know it and someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

Moderators: dominique and Sissy3 please help by pushing to front page. This is a matter of national survival
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by Acidosis(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
Is this not the same plant used for the popular Malaria drug Artesunate??

Whatever made Chloroquine effective in the treatment of certain SYMPTOMS of Covid-19 will make any other antimalarial drug *effective."

The question is would this plant remain effective in the treatment of critical cases??

Majority will always recover without any remedy anyways. The world needs something more than what the immune system would do.
Re: Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . by knowhowk: 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
Acidosis:
Is this not the same plant used for the popular Malaria drug Artesunate??

Whatever made Chloroquine effective in the treatment of certain SYMPTOMS of Covid-19 will make any other antimalarial drug *effective."

The question is would this plant remain effective in the treatment of critical cases??

Majority will always recover without any remedy anyways. The world needs something more than what the immune system would do.
. All hands are on deck ,Different countries with There medical Team and Natural medicine reseachers are busy ,Whatever we have now is what we are talking about ,If tommorow something else comes up better .We should not just sit down and keep asking questions on and on . New Developments does not escape the Media.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm Dying!!! / Blissful Angels Care / Psychosocial Factors That Determines The Choice Of Nursing Profession As A Caree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.