Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please How Do I Get A Court Order For The Bank To Reverse A Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Get A Court Order For The Bank To Reverse A Transaction (4174 Views)

A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get A Court Order For The Bank To Reverse A Transaction by Thenextgen: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
A fraudlent transaction was made with my account in which some funds were transferred.
I have contacted the bank and they said I require a court order to effect the reversal
Please how do I go about it

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get A Court Order For The Bank To Reverse A Transaction by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thenextgen:
A fraudlent transaction was made with my account in which some funds were transferred.
I have contacted the bank and they said I require a court order to effect the reversal
Please how do I go about it

Call and meet your account officer. If you don't know him/her ask the bank. Or go to a federal high court in your location and talk to the officials there. They'll tell you what to do.

This guy on twitter had a similar problem. Reach out to him if you can.

https://twitter.com/jewoma89/status/1224968006373081089?s=19

And accept my sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Capital Importation Into Nigeria Up By 12.86% To $1,461.49m In Q3 2020 - NBS / How do I Buy Nigerian Naira In Manchester / London / Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.