Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe (4250 Views)

Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ? / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by joinreview(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
INTRODUCTION:
Four years ago, setting up an internet business or information centre, otherwise known as Cybercafé was only an investment the rich could afford, as the start up cost ran into millions of naira. However, fortunately enough for ambitious and interested investors, the reverse is the case now as small scale investors could join this highly lucrative business with less than N500,000.00 to set – up a mini – cybercafé of about 10 computer systems and 5 laptop ports.

It is ideal to start small and expand later as your income grows. I can assure you that this business is one of the few investments I know of that yields very high income and thus enables an investor to recoup his investment in a very short duration. It is also one investment that bankers and other financiers readily finance because of its quick yielding nature.

Oftentimes, the question most asked by willing entrepreneurs is “I really want to start my own business or venture, but I have no idea what to do and the required capital for the business or venture I have in mind. Can anyone, preferably a mentor, or consultant, give me some practical and viable small business ideas?”

The answer is yes!

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by hydee0k(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
Four years ago….okay so now with those entire banks in a mess and meltdown. One would still need N0.5m to set-up 10 sys cyber café, and it is still small money abi…. I hear you oooo

Give me a loan of N0.2m and am good to go with same 10sys.
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by joinreview(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
Yes I can !

call mr benson on 0703 942 8870.He is AREA manager of BLUE DIAMOND RESOURCES.He is an expact.You will be enlighten more on this
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by naijacutee(f): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
[color=#000099]Why don't you back up your claims, MR John instead of begging people to call you? You have to prove to them that you know what you are talking so we know we arent wasting our credit.[\color]
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by joinreview(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
HI naijacutee !

I AM REUBEN. By the way,i have really gained a lot from BLUE DIAMOND RESOURCES.I have set up my own cybercafe business at AKUTE AREA OF OGUN STATE (FAJCOMMS) IS the name of my cybercafe center.i did all this with the help  BLUE DIAMOND RESOURCES at( APAPA).Remember,the phone number i posted here is not mine.You can call the office of  BLUE DIAMOND RESOURCES to prove what i am saying here.Like said,this is my business and i really love it.I AM MY OWN BOSS.

ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by kok(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
with 500k how do you do that? Please analyse as follows:

Rent
Computers with monitors X 10 (as u mention)
UPSs
Power Generating Set
furnitures + miscelleneous.
ISP equipment and startup subscription cost

Please analyze to prove your post.
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by kok(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2009
joinreview:

HI naijacutee !

I AM REUBEN. By the way,i have really gained a lot from BLUE DIAMOND RESOURCES.I have set up my own cybercafe business at AKUTE AREA OF OGUN STATE (FAJCOMMS) IS the name of my cybercafe center.i did all this with the help BLUE DIAMOND RESOURCES at( APAPA).Remember,the phone number i posted here is not mine.You can call the office of BLUE DIAMOND RESOURCES to prove what i am saying here.Like said,this is my business and i really love it.I AM MY OWN BOSS.

ARE YOU?

I am still waiting for your analysis Mr Reuben!
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by Thor(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2009
What is the average price per hour charged to the customer in a Nigerian Internet cafe?
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by kok(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2009
Depending on the area. the average cost is 150 naira, but the executive class, it ranges from 250 upward.
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by Thor(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2009
So if you are open 12 hours per day and have an average 50% occupancy you could expect an income of 9,000 Naira per day or 216,000 naira per month ($ 1,400) before costs and taxes!

Not sure what the cost of renting a place, ISP and utilities would be, but it surely can not leave much profit per month?

I think the investment in the PC's etc is the smallest part of the equation!
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by kok(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2009
From experience, it sure has quite a good profit if properly manage, and all available resources put to use. I am presently preparing a feasibility study on the business. The major challenge is the unreliable power supply which makes it a must to include fuel cost in the daily expenditure.
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by praisingnow: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Joinreview please I'm interested in your assistance in setting up a cybercafe. Pls call me on 08100900926
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by praisingnow: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2014
just called the phone number of Mr Benson but person on the other end said its a wrong number
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by emilyone(f): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2014
A thread that was opened about 5 years ago
Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by 2rutalk1: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Anybody who wants to run a cafe biz these days should have a rethink. Just go through the internet and see how Cafe owners are either closing down their Cafes or placing adverts to sell it off. Pls, to save yourself High blood pressure and frustration kindly jettison the idea of running a Cafe Biz especially in Lagos. I have one, so I am talking from experience. Don't be deceived by the number of people entering and leaving Cafes. Perhaps, if you insist, I am sorry you will regret it later. Look for another business please.Probably, Car wash or eatery. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe by kevoh(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Cybercafe is so last century ! Internet is cheap these days especially with the advent of smart phones and the price slashing of data bundles . Some of us even have those 3 in 1 printers (Scanner,Photocopy and Printing) at home wink so why would one still need a cybercafe.

(1) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them / 5% Per Month On Investment / First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.