Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

From Aisha M. Buhari To Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Aisha M. Buhari To Atiku Abubakar (388 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Is Set To Welcome Another Set Of Twins From Aisha / Yorubas Supporting Buhari Should Learn From Aisha & Her Children / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Aisha M. Buhari To Atiku Abubakar by Deloversbed(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
The Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari had sent a consolidation message to his excellency Atiku Abubakar.

Hearing the news that the son ofAtiku was tested and confirmed positive of Corona virus the cosmetologist, beauty therapist and author whose husband assumed office on the 29th May 2015 extended her consolidation message immediately without wasting time.

Speaking from her Twitter page her excellency said
"Your Excellency, It’s with deep sense of concern that i extend my sincere prayers towards the quick recovery of your dear son. Allah renu en Amin."

The first lady who was...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/from-aisha-m-buhari-to-atiku-abubakar.html?m=1

Re: From Aisha M. Buhari To Atiku Abubakar by Bmaster(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
She is liked by many because of her kind heart,despite her top position in the country, yet she's been meek and gentle.

Her excellency,please my sincere advice is this:
please stay safe from every gatherings for now,
try and avoid every visitors that might visit you these days.
self-isolate with caution.

Nigeria loves you.

As for atiku's son,niggarr,I wish you quick recovery .
Re: From Aisha M. Buhari To Atiku Abubakar by nams77: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
W

(1) (Reply)

Politicking And Relidiotism / Buhari Is A Dumbest Person, Incompetence President - World’s Most Popular Cleric / Governor Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.