Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (51755 Views)

Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by perfectsmiles(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oh Lord safe guild your people. We are weak and know nothing to do
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by ityP(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Obinnau:
Nigerians were saying that we are resistant to the virus. Now the chicken has come home to roost.
The worst is that people are still taking the pandemic for granted till now.

Though I am surprised that the numbers are not rising at an alarming pace.

No be who come hospital dem go test. Hundreds of Nigerians are walking about with the virus and they don't even know it. Some will recover sef without showing any symptoms but will still transmit to others
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by edoairways: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
playapayaski:
Believe this results at ur own peril.. And till now my neighbors are still saying they are covered with the blood of Jesus that covid19 is not in Nigeria.. A FAMILY MAN FOR THAT MATTER
So those guys in Italy, USA etc are not covered by the blood? Na real wa
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Kolping: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by mmsen: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just shutdown Lagos state before this thing truly becomes a nationwide pandemic.
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by TMKsouth: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
I would advise the NDCD to release figures just once a day instead of randomly to avoid hysteria and fake news - as I'm witnessing on this platform.

That's the tactic adopted here in South Africa.

That's why we are calmer & theres limited proliferation of misinformation.

Just free advise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by EASTERNPOL: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
I don't even wish my enemy to contract this virus, because you can never tell who the next person will be
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Olinex: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
The number keep increasing, God help us
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by tolumyti: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
a disaster as bauchi Governor is covid 19 positive as announced on nta news now
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by luluman: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
eleojo23:

What do they mean by returning traveller? angry

I thought they closed the airports to international flights?

of course they came in before the closure but only showing symptoms now.
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Homiesjinxbank: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
All this returning traveler need yo be gunned down
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by pressplay411(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
massinola:
This shit is getting seriously serious

Believe these numbers at your own risk.
By now thousands of Nigerians probably already have it. They just haven't been discovered or become symptomatic.

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Stillthebest: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
kiss

The only two they discover ba? Have the two never got in contact with anyone yet? The case mustbbe up to 500 right now.

Who knew that the ppmc md had it until he died?
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by LUNAH24(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
I just tired for all this kind wahala wey our politician come put us[color=#990000][/color] embarassed God almighty protect us....
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Onlyonebuhari: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chronicle222:
. On the issue of KYARI moving to Lagos. They should move him to lagos if the best amenities are in lagos and not abuja. CORONA virus is exposing a lot of things for d world. BRAVO and well done to LAGOS STATE government for the work so far. We economy class are saying thank you... Wishing everyone quick recovery and heal our country...

For those who look down on Lagos you can now see the foundation laid by Tinubu.
Let him become president and develop the rest of Nigeria like Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Obinnau:
Nigerians were saying that we are resistant to the virus. Now the chicken has come home to roost.

We are somewhat resistant. If not we would have started falling down in the streets.

As for numbers, how many are they actually testing? Is it not the one they actually test that will be confirmed?
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by gentlelyfe(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
So the borders are still open....Nigeria una mumu too much
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Opiletool(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

They should have closed the borders like two weeks ago! I suspect they didn’t because Kyari and other thieving, useless members of the elite, ruling gov’t and their spouses/children were yet to return to Nigeria....with their corona infested bodies!

Yes na. Buhari's daughter was yet to arrive the country then.
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Xisnin(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Obinnau:

Lack of testing kit.
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Edoziesmart(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
This shit is going uncontrollable in this part of the world
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by JoseRaji(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
makydebbie:
While Ghana is 52 sigh.
+25 in one day... Mad
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by kayodez: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
NCDC Never add kyari and atiku son to the poll.. figures should be higher than this with all this update in ASO Rock
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by joepepsy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Harbeeorlar(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
The figures are not rising cos NCDC is only dealing with people who come from abroad and moreso, we have few testing centres. By the time they start testing local carriers am afraid what could be the figure. Be it as it may, 1st week in April is when am afraid of... By then, the fatality will start rising.
Obinnau:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Burruchaga71(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is Abba kyari among the 42?
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by pfadom: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Except that no one is celebrating. Only if it had happened during electioneering campaign season that would force the heartless politicians to part with some stomach and health related infrastructure.

EVILFOREST:
This thing don become ELECTION UPDATE ooooo
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Nanatrendy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
JoseRaji:

+25 in one day... Mad
that 25 is from new arrivals who were quarantined and tested it's actually good they weren't allowed to mix with the general public, of late once you arrive in Ghana you are quarantine for 14days and tested before being released to go home

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by Cantonese: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Obinnau:

Nigerians are under tested. Equipments are not there. Some health officials seem scared, etc. Those are some of the issues. Look it is a bomb in Nigeria. With the carelessness and foolishness of the political class. Some attend meetings without recourse to care. Some like Wike still have the foolish guts to commission projects, while the likes of Sanwo Olu are now taking pro active measures.

The big men thought the virus was meant.for the poor only. They forget that they have drivers and cooks around them. Everyone goes to the same market. Abba Kyari and Bala Mohammed are examples of the fact that the virus does not respect persons. We must all keep watch bro.
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by wrose(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
pickatyou:
Please can we get a cure
please how do you get a cure for a viral disease?
Re: Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 by tomdon(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Romanoff:
If you can afford to stay at home, just stay at home.

That would've been the best. But enter market, you go wonder if corona even exist. Masses need money for food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See My HIV Test Result!! / 10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.