Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (87938 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Mraproko1: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Why na?
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
the most painful aspect of it was that, the medical director of the hospital Dr Munir who is the chief physician to present buhari didn't even know how the money was spent because he wasn't carried along. As we speak, the case has died a natural death. The cabal was at work. We have less than 400 ventilators nationwide in government hospitals. A few of them are being run under PPP at least I know the one in LUTH. These people are so useless. The pandemic caught them unawares . Had a prophet told them there comes a day when none of them would be able to go abroad for medical treatment so, they should put our facilities nationwide in order, they'd never listen, their hearts are so hardened to doing good thing but so flexible to corruption.
God go bless you this year and forever

8 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Lordfujoe: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

What news sir?
Death
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Whether they ask it or not, or they hid who has COVID-19 or not, it won't change the course of the disease on the elderly.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Inasmuch as I despise Buhari and his nepotism, I ain't wishing death for nobody because there ain't coming back from there.

Love is needed at this time, not hate.

Get well soon Abba Kyari and to Buhari, get well soon in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by SmartMen: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by Uprooting the Ventilator to your House!

If This is True! Nigerian Should be Prepared to Hear a News Soon!

Mark my Words..

Covid-19 will settle some Scores in Nigeria..

It would be so strange!!

Events that will Shake the Leadership of Nigeria in all Facets will occur...

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

No Matter how it is Hidden, It will be known..

I see Judgement!!!

Are you not the same person that talked about vision during election season? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Antoeni(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just because of One Man
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Factfinder1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
chozzy:

I fear for him too because he seems to fall in the category of people that Covid-19 kills.
I mean, people above 60yrs and with underlying health issue

He also falls under the category of those destroying Nigeria so let him R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Martinola(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Coro, pls dnt stop d harvoc at d aso rock. Dis pipul av milked so many 9gerians dry. Zero sympathy 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Brunicekid(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
baby124:
Since Kyari is being taken to Lagos. This one must be for Buhari.
Let's shaa observe keenly as events unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kendroid:

Journalism requires risking your life to report trending news.
Journalists risk their lives by going to war zones for reports and documentation. So they should do the needful
Not in Nigeria.
Not at all.
U do journalism with sense in Nigeria.

Reno shouldn't have said this out loud.
He knew them.
Tell them.what he heard and they will quietly go and do investigation.
As he has spilled the milk, presidency will be waiting for them there to show up and can accuse them of anything.

If after doing the investigation, as Reno is a popular voice, he can break the news for them, then the papers will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by odogwubiafra: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mark my Words..

It would be so strange!!

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

I see Judgement!!!

Are you thinking what am thinking? That there will be impersonation of the impersonated. Nsogbu di kwa. Biko Chukwuecorona m ooo

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by uunwanaobong3: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Oooboy, SEE KILLING SPREE IN ASO ROCK
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Zinnywise(f): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Make they check baba again mbok

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by K4daniel: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jesu..Imagine even the rich no wan die ..As it gotten to that.. May we not need ventilator to breed in jesus name.God will protect us and our children including everyone watching this.amen.Na so d rich will buy al d ventilator finish from d hospital to private home.naija.Well our trust is in God who will not putvus to shame..

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Kendroid: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
ignis:
Is the ventilator for Buhari?
No, it's for the Dullard from Daura I guess!

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by fof1: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mark my Words..

It would be so strange!!

I see Judgement!!!

I PRAY JUDGEMENT IN EVERY CIRCUMSTANCES. NIGERIA NEEDS AND DEMANDS DELIVERANCE IN ALL FACETS OF HER LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by abuhusna1: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
No be pdpd man carry national stadium generator go do burial for him town
GamalNasser:
Former special aide to President Goodluck Jonathan is claiming one of the two ventilators in Gwagwalada hospital has been moved to state house Abuja . Is the govt hiding something? Is it only Kyari that has tested positive ? Since Kyari is being moved to Lagos who requires the ventilator in aso rock ?

.... RENO OMOKRI

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1242449845178294273
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
if this Jubril Die
where are they going to find new Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by pharoahs(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dem say Atiku son don go another clinic o...
donbachi:
Which one atiku son come dey use?..abi na me no get sense?
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
If they like let them move all of them to their private houses, the Reaper will not be denied his dues!!! cool

I know a lot of wealthy men who died of this virus while plugged into ventilators... Not being insensitive here, but justice must be served... This is the year of Karma!!!

9 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Truthbites: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Clone may need it
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by senatordave1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari[b] might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he [/b]sees

Forget atiku.the bolded is why the virus wants to settle scores kyari
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Bbbwings: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he sees
Kindly remove this part
You still find a way to absolve him of responsibility. 8

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Senatorbng(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
But what did you expect? The world over, ALWAYS SAVE THE PRESIDENT FIRST. So it's not strange.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Acidosis(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he sees

Buhari can't see nada! He's got two functional eyes yet blind to issues around him.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by KopiteP(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
I think someone in Aso rock has been infected. Nothing is hidden under the sun. Time will tell
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
destinie2019:

This attempt to exculpate the president is dead on arrival. Is it not the same president that excuses were made on his behalf when he filled his cabinet with predominantly northern muslims, that he wants to work with people he trusts?

These are the people he trusts. He appointed them. The buck stops on his desk (this expression means his desk is the last bus stop for the blame game), and this government will be judged by posterity.
You are right. The cabals have rendered him useless so much that he's not aware of what's happening in the country anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Will Reno be willing and Ready to expose Jonathan and Pdp like he’s asking for Apc which is absolutely fine or Is he telling me they are saints that fell from heaven. grin
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by donbachi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
pharoahs:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Dem say Atiku son don go another clinic o...
ok oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.