Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (87937 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by RichBoy247: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by Uprooting the Ventilator to your House!

If This is True! Nigerian Should be Prepared to Hear a News Soon!

Mark my Words..

Covid-19 will settle some Scores in Nigeria..

It would be so strange!!

Events that will Shake the Leadership of Nigeria in all Facets will occur...

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

No Matter how it is Hidden, It will be known..

I see Judgement!!!

Please don't forget that several of the people that wished Buhari death in the past have themselves been buried. You will not be the next by God's Grace but wish for others what you wish for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should all die ,they are the ones holding the progress of this nation to ransom.
Thank God none of them can travel our for Medicare,we will all face the problem together and suffer the consequences of their greed together as well.
Bunch of old idiots!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
One thing I know is that if there's mad cow disease outbreak and countries are closing their borders to protect their cattle bihari will be among the first to do it. But in this case it is human being and he never cared to close the airspace. His cousin personally went and imported it.

I don't care who is using the second one but God has a way of answering prayers. The masses have cried a lot.
It is shame that somebody like bihari is leading over two hundred million people. Tufiaakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by dahnimoh(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ok

PLEASE I monitoring the event as it unfolds in Aso Rock from this my vantage position

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by DrClint2207(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
And who is that movement for? Hmmm!! Unrevealed movement
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by largeman4u(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Does it mean the life of the rich is more important, the people who stole the money meant to buy over 100 ventilator at the hospital is now taking the most functional one away.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
RichBoy247:

Please don't forget that several of the people that wished Buhari death in the past have themselves been buried. You will not be the next by God's Grace but wish for others what you wish for yourself.

And several are still kicking strong.

Don't forget too several who died this month never wished to die this month.

Is it by wishing?

4 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Dayodragon: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Commentor:
Mumu talk.

Stupidity is common in your life.. So you want the poor masses to perish while the evil doers who brought in the virus to stay a life??

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Yankee101: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's very wrong

When disgrace wants to do naija leaders, the whole world falls sick at the same time, it only kills (mostly) older people that instigate wars, rule without giving up power

Now no country to travel to. Everyone is battling their own issues. Now heal yourself with the poor infrastructure you provided in the country or die

4 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
donbachi:
Which one atiku son come dey use?..abi na me no get sense?

Una no know who Atiku be.

Atiku can order a brand new ventilator from a manufacturer abroad and get it delivered to his house in 48 to 72 hours.

When they ask una to vote people with long leg and money, una go dey vote illiterate.

10 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by dangwarmai(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Corona Virus has advantage o. Who else Observed that our hospitals are getting more drugs and equipments?
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by nduchucks: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Only 2 ventilators in a entire hospital shocked shocked shocked

I'm sorry to say that many will die of this virus.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by passover221(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lockdown ASO ROCK.

trap only the ASO ROCKERS inside.

Mke GOD judge them.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by extol1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Factfinder1:
Las las ABBA will die...mark my words
you harsh ooo, we are talking about human being Here
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by okpalaAnambra: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he sees
You were making sense till you reached here.. Buhari is the president and if he's not aware then he's a failure

6 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by caprini1: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Funny enough, 32 billion will get the country about 4000 ventilators, imagine 4000 ventilators were available in the country all this panic 4 nor dey.
we dont even need 4000 ventilator England with all their might have just 5000.If each state plus Abuja have like even 50 each, that is enough,we won't be this angry.
Our politicians are really incredible.

6 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nnemuka(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he sees
Is the dullard ever aware of anything?
mtchewww
you people should continue defending the president
he's not aware indeed

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by nduchucks: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
donbachi:
Which one atiku son come dey use?..abi na me no get sense?

Not everyone infected suffers from severe respiratory issues that would require the use of a ventilator.

In fact some infected people are asymptomatic.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by bigtt76(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is it the time for this one to be playing politics? If the ventilator is not in use, then why not move it to where it would be required?

GamalNasser:
Former special aide to President Goodluck Jonathan is claiming one of the two ventilators in Gwagwalada hospital has been moved to state house Abuja . Is the govt hiding something? Is it only Kyari that has tested positive ? Since Kyari is being moved to Lagos who requires the ventilator in aso rock ?

.... RENO OMOKRI

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1242449845178294273
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by dauntless15(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mark my Words..

It would be so strange!!

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

I see Judgement!!!
Oga shut up, mumudeen.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by deltateam: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
What a costly joke.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Peacecoy19: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mark my Words..

It would be so strange!!

I see Judgement!!!
Why do people talk about things beyond their power.If it is your prayers.then it only remain your prayers.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Studio247: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
This rich people
They are the ones bringing this virus' to
The country
And scared to die.

mp3 download GOD IN ME
TGOSPEL

https://showitnaija.com.ng/2020/03/20/mp3-downlospeload-god-in-me-tgospel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5AlMnz2K8
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Ijoni: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
We are all in the hands of God in this country, wickedness and oppression of the poor and downtrodden has been for too long in this country and it is only genuine repentance and change of attitude on the side of our leaders that will bring the mercy of God upon Nigeria. It is obvious that God is angry at the high and mighty and people in authority in this country. When the wrath of God is unleash on any targeted people, there is certainly no hidding place.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by OdefaGirl(f): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
What would it cost this country to buy the f+cking ventilators and test kits.... You think you can win this by being wicked?....

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ABCthingx: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Factfinder1:
Las las ABBA will die...mark my words
This is harsh.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by BabbanBura(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

What news sir?

Good new nah
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Factfinder1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
extol1:

you harsh ooo, we are talking about human being Here

Do You know how many Nigerians are suffering and have died out of the useless policy and the hijacking of this government by this man and his cohorts??

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by lakesider(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
so GEJ government left only 2 and buhari did not buy anyone ...? birds of the sam feathers

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Pebcak: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Payback time for all these polithiefcians, over the years they have neglected healthcare in Nigeria because they can easily fly abroad for treatment mow with this new virus they should start going abroad now let them start using the health care system they have built in the country now. Bunch of useless people

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by selemo: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mark my Words..

It would be so strange!!

I see Judgement!!!
Are ready for a revolution? Not Sowore type... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.