Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors (524 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. / Exclusive Video: Vice President Pence Tells Pastors 'Share The Gospel!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by ajutant(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo, has on Tuesday, asked Nigerian Pastors with supernatural powers to visit hospitals and locate those infected with coronavirus and heal them. Disclosing this via her Instagram page, the former SA to Peter Odili, said “Can all the pastors who are convinced that they have supernatural powers, go to hospitals and lay hands on those infected? So that this virus can go back to where it can from and we can return to our normal lives.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/heal-those-with-coronavirus-hilda-dokubo-tells-pastors/

7 Likes

Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by Commentor: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Whossai?

Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by Aammee77: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin
Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by OloshoMan: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Audio healing. They have stopped giving anointing oil and started sharing sanitizes

3 Likes

Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by Gideon97(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
They'll probably say some bs like not to tempt God. These people usually have an excuse for these things, thought they can be flimsy.

5 Likes

Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by OtemAtum: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Soon, you'll start hearing some of them saying that it is the will and wrath of their god and at his time he will cure it. grin cheesy

Their god's time is scientists' time grin

3 Likes

Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by DagobertoEli: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Whossai?

[/s]
Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by LordReed(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
ajutant:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo, has on Tuesday, asked Nigerian Pastors with supernatural powers to visit hospitals and locate those infected with coronavirus and heal them. Disclosing this via her Instagram page, the former SA to Peter Odili, said “Can all the pastors who are convinced that they have supernatural powers, go to hospitals and lay hands on those infected? So that this virus can go back to where it can from and we can return to our normal lives.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/heal-those-with-coronavirus-hilda-dokubo-tells-pastors/

Good call.
Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by spongeisback: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
They're already saying Jesus didn't go to look for who to heal but the sick ones came to him instead, I had to remind one about the man at the pool of Bethesda all he could say was "the man had faith".

sad

5 Likes

Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by LordReed(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
spongeisback:
They're already saying Jesus didn't go to look for who to heal but the sick ones came to him instead, I had to remind one about the man at the pool of Bethesda all he could say was "the man had faith".

sad

That one na mental gymnastics gold medalist.
Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
God creates,then destroys.After that,he creates again, then destroys again.
Later,he creates,then destroys.Then,he creates and destroys,........
Hmmmmmm,how do we define lunacy?
Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by Buliwyf: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol. Those pastors won't try this. They are all scammers. All of them. No exception.

Healing actors pretending to be sick on TV is one thing. Healing real sickness is another.
Re: Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors by paxonel(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2020
My sister in the drama industry, this one tire me o

(1) (Reply)

Hot Question: If Devil Repent, Will God Forgive Him / A People Against Themsevelves: A Christian School Of Thought / Organized Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.