Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Organized Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Organized Christianity (512 Views)

What It Feels Like Leaving Organized Religion? / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 3:43am On Jul 06, 2020
The people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations. (Numbers 23:9)

Not reckoned among the nations. Oh, that is glorious! That puts Israel not only apart from the nations, but on top of the nations. Now, if there has been one thing which Satan has ever tried to do with the people of God in all ages, it has been to get them reckoned among the nations. I speak solemnly and carefully. Right at the very heart of Christendom as we have it today is the desire to be recognized. Recognition! Everything that organized Christianity does is to gain recognition. What are all these churches? I mean, in this instance, all these elaborate and imposing buildings. They are to gain recognition. They are in order to be reckoned something. To what end is all the procedure, the advertisement, and the much else besides? It is in order to get recognition, to be accredited here on this earth, to be reckoned. Yes, that is Satan's triumph. That is where spiritual power has gone out. That is where the Church has ceased to be something to be reckoned with up there. It has, in spirit, come down here, to be reckoned among the nations. If only Satan can get the people of God into a position where they are taken up by this world, written up by this world, made something of by this world, he has triumphed and pulled the Church down out of its heavenly place and made it an earthly thing. That is the principle right through the Old Testament. That too is seen to be the trouble in the Revelation. God will not have it. Satan's success is along that line. He has pulled the Church out of the heavens. Somewhere he has made it touch earth, form a link in some way with earth.

What we have just said does touch us in so many ways, yes, in countless things, this question of being reckoned among the nations in principle, this coming down from the heavenly position. The Lord never meant His Church on this earth to be something that would be taken up by this world, to be something that would be reckoned among the things of this world, recognized and accredited by this world. What He meant, and what obtained when things were right, was that the world itself could not bear the presence of the Church, did not want it. That is the power of the Church to testify against the world

2 Likes

Re: Organized Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On Jul 06, 2020
How can it testify against the world when it looks no different from the world when in every way it resembles the world?
Re: Organized Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 4:35am On Jul 06, 2020
ichuka:
The people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations. (Numbers 23:9)

Not reckoned among the nations. Oh, that is glorious! That puts Israel not only apart from the nations, but on top of the nations. Now, if there has been one thing which Satan has ever tried to do with the people of God in all ages, it has been to get them reckoned among the nations. I speak solemnly and carefully. Right at the very heart of Christendom as we have it today is the desire to be recognized. Recognition! Everything that organized Christianity does is to gain recognition. What are all these churches? I mean, in this instance, all these elaborate and imposing buildings. They are to gain recognition. They are in order to be reckoned something. To what end is all the procedure, the advertisement, and the much else besides? It is in order to get recognition, to be accredited here on this earth, to be reckoned. Yes, that is Satan's triumph. That is where spiritual power has gone out. That is where the Church has ceased to be something to be reckoned with up there. It has, in spirit, come down here, to be reckoned among the nations. If only Satan can get the people of God into a position where they are taken up by this world, written up by this world, made something of by this world, he has triumphed and pulled the Church down out of its heavenly place and made it an earthly thing. That is the principle right through the Old Testament. That too is seen to be the trouble in the Revelation. God will not have it. Satan's success is along that line. He has pulled the Church out of the heavens. Somewhere he has made it touch earth, form a link in some way with earth.

What we have just said does touch us in so many ways, yes, in countless things, this question of being reckoned among the nations in principle, this coming down from the heavenly position. The Lord never meant His Church on this earth to be something that would be taken up by this world, to be something that would be reckoned among the things of this world, recognized and accredited by this world. What He meant, and what obtained when things were right, was that the world itself could not bear the presence of the Church, did not want it. That is the power of the Church to testify against the world
But if I tarry long,
that thou may know how it is expedient to behave thyself in the house of God,
which is the congregation
{Gr. ekklesiacalled out ones} of the living God,
the pillar and base of the truth.

- 1 Timothy 3:15 Jubilee Bible 2000

One of the major philosophical teaching of Jesus, in His capacity, as man and divinity, is about one body, ekklesia, being called out.

The ruling civilization of that Jesus time period, were the Greeks and normally "ekklesia" is the assembly of free citizens, whom have judicial and legislative power, that aliens, slaves and the likes were excluded, but here is Jesus, turning this whole political concept on its head, and now talking about having a gathering of citizens (i.e. any member of the demos or all people, as demo means people) no discrimination, no prejudices, no sexism etcetera called out from their homes into public space and to partake, deliberate, legislate and be become fully inclusive in the sovereign governing body's services, expectations and/or requirement. Praise God. Alleluia.

The point, to be taken away from here, is that God is Christianity atheistic, Christian atheistic and even Christian denomination(s) atheistic. He believes in plain and simple "ekklesia," His body. He doesnt believe in organized Christianity. He believes in nothing else than "ekklesia," His Bride

2 Likes

Re: Organized Christianity by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
But if I tarry long,

One of the major philosophical teaching of Jesus, in His capacity, as man and divinity, is about one body, ekklesia, being called out.

The ruling civilization of that Jesus time period, were the Greeks and normally "ekklesia" is the assembly of free citizens, whom have judicial and legislative power, that aliens, slaves and the likes were excluded, but here is Jesus, turning this whole political concept on its head, and now talking about having a gathering of citizens (i.e. any member of the demos or all people, as demo means people) no discrimination, no prejudices, no sexism etcetera called out from their homes into public space and to partake, deliberate, legislate and be become fully inclusive in the sovereign governing body's services, expectations and/or requirement. Praise God. Alleluia.

The point, to be taken away from here, is that God is Christianity atheistic, Christian atheistic and even Christian denomination(s) atheistic. He believes in plain and simple "ekklesia," His body. He doesnt believe in organized Christianity. He believes in nothing else than "ekklesia," His Bride
what are you saying sef

1 Like

Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How can it testify against the world when it looks no different from the world when in every way it resembles the world?
Leviticus 15:31
Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall keep the sons of Israel separated from their uncleanness, so that they will not die in their uncleanness by their defiling My tabernacle that is among them.”
Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Rozz:
what are you saying sef

He's saying we are one with Christ and not the world we should keep it so by the leading of the Spirit

1 Like

Re: Organized Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Rozz:
what are you saying sef
You are "called out" to a peculiar and prestige existence, for a peculiar reason, for a peculiar purpose, for a peculiar benefit et cetera

2 Likes

Re: Organized Christianity by Acehart: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
But if I tarry long,

Na wa o! I used to think I was complex; now I have seen one greater than I.
Re: Organized Christianity by achorladey: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Acehart:

Na wa o! I used to think I was complex; now I have seen one greater than I.

You to see am shocked shocked shocked to ju ba fara bale daadaa a ri mu.

1 Like

Re: Organized Christianity by Acehart: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2020
achorladey:

You to see am shocked shocked shocked to ju ba fara bale daadaa a ri mu.

If this man na Sunday school teacher ehn, nobody go attend him class two times.
Re: Organized Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
ichuka:

He's saying we are one with Christ and not the world we should keep it so by the leading of the Spirit
That does not seem at all like what he said.
Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That does not seem at all like what he said.
Christ is the head n we His body
We should stop prostituting His body with the world
That's all His was trying to say

1 Like

Re: Organized Christianity by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
ichuka:

Christ is the head n we His body
We should stop prostituting His body with the world
That's all His was trying to say
If you say so undecided
Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you say so undecided
Lol bro I know so

1 Like

Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
h

Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2020
bump
Re: Organized Christianity by tobechi74: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Anything organise is prone to abuse
Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
tobechi74:
very correct bro.
that °I° in us has to die before He manifest fully .

1 Like

Re: Organized Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Anything organise, outside the will of the Father, without the inclusivity of the Father is prone to abuse

ichuka:
very correct bro.
that ''I" in us has to die before He manifest fully.
"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise
she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat
"
- Genesis 3:6

Self-centeredness, the idea, thought, mind of thinking only about yourself and not about the needs of God and/or feelings of other people, in us has to die before God can manifest fully.

Whichever way back in the garden, we actually, were supposed to die there and then. Supposed die to self, but not die to self in the way or manner Adam and Eve died to self, because one does not, at the expense of giving offence to God, desire to make one wise (i.e. make ''I " wise) die to self in that way, lmso.

God is a systematic God. He does things in order. He buys into organisation for particular purposes. Creation was done in an organised fashion.

Christianity is not a God creation, but is an Antioch and/or Constantine creation. Organised christianity is an improvement on Antioch and/or Constantine christianity to further mentally enslaved the unsuspecting and ignorant of the many wiles of the devil to ensnare and hold captives prisoners for death row

1 Like

Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Anything organise, outside the will of the Father, without the inclusivity of the Father is prone to abuse

"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise
she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat
"
- Genesis 3:6

Self-centeredness, the idea, thought, mind of thinking only about yourself and not about the needs of God and/or feelings of other people, in us has to die before God can manifest fully.

Whichever way back in the garden, we actually, were supposed to die there and then. Supposed die to self, but not die to self in the way or manner Adam and Eve died to self, because one does not, at the expense of giving offence to God, desire to make one wise (i.e. make ''I " wise) die to self in that way, lmso.

God is a systematic God. He does things in order. He buys into organisation for particular purposes. Creation was done in an organised fashion.

Christianity is not a God creation, but is an Antioch and/or Constantine creation. Organised christianity is an improvement on Antioch and/or Constantine christianity to further mentally enslaved the unsuspecting and ignorant of the many wiles of the devil to ensnare and hold captives prisoners for death row
very true bro
Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2020
bump
Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amen
Re: Organized Christianity by ichuka(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Star Says He Didn't Kneel With Teammates BLM Marxist Because He's A Christian / Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa / Maureen Badejo Vs MFM: A Team Heading To Hell By Femi Oyewale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.